Going to Dublin Tommorow!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jem how was the bellydancer troupe? Think that would have been pretty interesting to watch. Im really happy that all of you had such a great time together!

Oh and you can call me Shannon :wave:

Last edited:
WildHoney said:
Had an amazing time with Jem & Ruff :love

So much fun, Octogon:drool Lillies :drool

Not getting to bed until 4am and getting up at 8 :yikes

Wish i was in town right now :sigh

I wish you were awell. :sigh: I want you and Ruff to come back. :scream: And everyone else to join us. :drool:

I was in bed at 3am. Staying in Temple bar right near The Clarence. Its like my local bar. :drool:

I feel sorry for Ruff having to get a flight :yikes:

I kept going back to bed all night. Though i did finally fel well enough to go watch the Da Vinci Code that night. :lol:

It was that Cosmopolitan that made me suffer. I'm not used to cocktails. :madwife: :lol:

Its was nice though. :drool:

Shannon :wave: They were good. They seemed to have a very big following here. Called BellyDance Superstars. They were coming out to meet people after the show in the Lobby but it was soooo crowded i didn't stick around to speak to any of them. I wanted to ask if they ever do shows in England. I'd love to do belly dancing but there arent any classes near me. :grumpy:

They were very good. :up:

Wishg i could dance like that. :wink:

bonoishot said:
Shannon :wave: They were good. They seemed to have a very big following here. Called BellyDance Superstars. They were coming out to meet people after the show in the Lobby but it was soooo crowded i didn't stick around to speak to any of them. I wanted to ask if they ever do shows in England. I'd love to do belly dancing but there arent any classes near me. :grumpy:

They were very good. :up:

Wishg i could dance like that. :wink:

Awwwwww hopefully someday classes will be available near you. Would definitely be an interesting dance to learn :wink:

Really sounds like the show was one of the many highlights of your trip :). Want to go to Ireland even more after reading how much fun you guys had,lol.

bonoishot said:

I'd love to meet them. WH is going back to Meath today so i wouldnt have anyone to go to Hanover with. Wish they were doing an appearance or something. Though i am considering try Hanover 1 more time. Wouldnt be much fun sat there myself though. :lol:

Just go!!!! Imagine, you walking by, and they suddenly are there... all for yourself :wink:

BonosBaby12 said:

Awwwwww hopefully someday classes will be available near you. Would definitely be an interesting dance to learn :wink:

Really sounds like the show was one of the many highlights of your trip :). Want to go to Ireland even more after reading how much fun you guys had,lol.

Save up and go. You wouldnt regret it. I :love: Dublin. I'd live there if it wasnt so expensive.

It certainly would be interesting to learn belly dancing. :wink:

Galeongirl said:

Just go!!!! Imagine, you walking by, and they suddenly are there... all for yourself :wink :

:lol:

I decided not to. The weather wasnt too good this afternoon. I ended up with the beginnings of a chesty cough last time i went after waiting in the rain and cold for 4 hours. :happy: :|

Dont wanna get ill again. So meeting Bono, Larry and Adam will have to wait. At least i met Edge on tour last year. :)

I might go for a drink in The Clarence tonight. I have to its my last night here. :wink: :drool:

Bad news though. Went to Howth late this afternoon. I was taking pics (for Babydoll) and then my memory card on my digital camera decided to have an error :madwife: :angry: so not only did i manage to only take 1 pic of Howth all my other pics have gone. :scream::sad:

Will go to the camera shop when i get home to see if anything can be salvaged but doesnt look good.

Forgot to say. Pamela Anderson is in town. :| She was doing some cosmetics launch in Brown Thomas. I was in Foot Locker which is just opposite and there were loads of people outside screaming. It gave me and the Footlocker employees some entertainment. :wink:

:ohmy: Hope The Clarence Bar isn't just guests only tonight. Though i doubt she'd stay in there very long anyway. Prob go to Lillies. :wink:

bonoishot said:

Bad news though. Went to Howth late this afternoon. I was taking pics (for Babydoll) and then my memory card on my digital camera decided to have an error :madwife: :angry: so not only did i manage to only take 1 pic of Howth all my other pics have gone. :scream::sad:

Will go to the camera shop when i get home to see if anything can be salvaged but doesnt look good.

oh that sucks!!!!! did you visit Bono's house btw?? and got pics of the gate???
hope your card can be restored!!!!

yay.. pamela anderson.. *sarcasm*..
sooo.. how scary does she look irl?

Back
Top Bottom