Going across the pond!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We didn't take many pictures w/ the digital camera and snapfish isn't cooperating anyway- but that was about it, we just had a really good time together. Went to London the day before my flight, and that was the only day it rained, which sort of made things messy and frustrating. Plus neither one of us wanted me to go :scream: :sad: so we didn't do much in the city, just had some (terrific) Chinese food in Chinatown and window shopped.

Thanks for reading if you've made it this far lol. He's coming here in June for a good four months and he's planning something for after that (job-related so he can stay here).

:happy: I know, it's amazing and it floors me, and every day is another gift with him, I love learning about him and being with him. :love: I'll go before the sappiness starts to flood this post :p

xo Olive

Last edited:
omg I got major fuzzies reading your story :cute:

Cute pic too :cute:

How did you meet again? Online? I forget. :reject:

*high-pitched sqeal ;)

Awwwww!!! I'm so glad you had a good time. (What's with British boys always cooking chicken curry, though? :scratch: ;)) It's SO hard after you get over the initial excitement of having seen him, but at least you'll get to see him again soon and for a very long period of time. :)

Sicy said:
omg I got major fuzzies reading your story :cute:

Cute pic too :cute:

How did you meet again? Online? I forget. :reject:

Thanks!! We met at a bar actually :reject: --but it's a good bar story LOL. I had just returned from Ireland/London and was in the going-out mood, so my girlfriends and I went to a nearby club/bar and had a great time, dancing- saw some cute soccer players there and my friends are hooking up w/ his but i'm just chilling out and lights come up and he came over to where I was and we just started talking (i was a bit cheeky I'll admit :laugh: ) and then we got together the next day and spent 24 hours together before he got on the plane to go back home!! (he was here coaching for three months, and i met him 2 days before he left.) so he came to see me in nov for 2 weeks, i just got back from seeing him, and then the rest is history. :)

3 months seems like a long time away, so i'm taking it month by month. March will be the longest month b/c i'm busy the rest of the months. It's not like i can't handle being alone lol, it's just I do miss being with him a lot! Abscense (sp lol) makes the heart grow fonder, right? .. :rolleyes:
:)

meegannie said:
*high-pitched sqeal ;)

Awwwww!!! I'm so glad you had a good time. (What's with British boys always cooking chicken curry, though? :scratch: ;)) It's SO hard after you get over the initial excitement of having seen him, but at least you'll get to see him again soon and for a very long period of time. :)

LOL I know they love their curry huh?! loll.

I still feel like i'm there, b/c it was such a short period of time! it messes w/ your head! And of course he's playing football right now and since i went w/ him last week I can picture him playing in my head and it's making me miss being there- but, like you know, (as cheesy as it sounds) he and i are both going through the same thing and can lean on each other so that helps. and yes, June.. :love:

lol ok i gotta go home. thanks for letting me gush guys!

aww, thanks for telling me the story again! So you just came back from over there, and he was over here, and you met, hung out and he had to go back over there? :der: :laugh:

Absense does make the heart grow fonder though :yes:
And being able to spend (4?) months together I'm sure will be great and you'll get to know him really well.

Back
Top Bottom