Goin away for awhile...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hippy

ONE<br>love, blood, life
Lookin' for the face I had before the world was ma
Official Announcement from the desk of hippy:

The hippy will be out of commission for the next couple of weeks :( She must travel on a long journey to see her brother graduate from boot camp and will be gone for quite awhile. So behave yourselves as much as possible and try not to forget me! If you be needin me, email me cause I'll be checking that probably halfway through the trip. I'll miss youse guys! :sad:

Goin away to dream it all up again... with the help of these four: :bono: :larry: :adam: :edge:

P.S. If anything super important to any of you, or to the U2 fans of the world happens...can someone please email me!?

May the fro be with you!

adam82_umbrella.jpg

Adam_81.jpg

adamkid.jpg

adamtwenty.jpg

Attachments

• adam.jpg
    adam.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 67
gotta stock on the shannon mock
cos you won't be bock
on the block
don't check your clock
it's not time to stalk
so wait on that frock
sit here and talk
the clock goes tick tock
and we shall sit and talk about cock.

:D i made that for you.

3348738%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A%3C%3D859%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3B93277%3A7ot1lsi

perhaps you should take this image with you. it's all that you cant

cba: no, please don't.

me: a'ight, but you get the idea.

Lilly said:
perhaps you should take this image with you. it's all that you cant

cba: no, please don't.

me: a'ight, but you get the idea.

oooo....enticing me to stay I see ;)

*ponders painting a heart on her suitcase which is really a duffel bag so it would be hard to paint anything coherent on it*

Okay, I'm leaving for real this time...see you all in a couple of weeks!

PLEBA = Smuts 'R' Us!!!

Have a safe and fun trip! Come back soon, you dont want to know what we can do to the boys when youre not around to stop us...or join in....:D

Tell me, where's your bro graduating from if I may ask?
Please say Lackland, please say Lackland!!! :drool: :sexywink:

See you later Hippy! Have a good trip!

Attachments

• ufbonoadam.jpg
    ufbonoadam.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 45
If anyone has to behave it's you :sexywink: all those men in uniform I'm jealous. Byeeee have a safe trip, come back soo now ya hear?

Have a great time hippy! I know I missed you but here's a special pic for when you get back!

For some strange reason, a statue of Jesus playing soccer in his sandals just reminded me of you :heart:

DE_3977.jpg

Daisyphisto said:
You didn't miss much....

*lol*!

I read that wrong the first time and thought it said, "We didn't miss you much..." .

Freudian slip by me??? :D

Kidding, hippy, kidding!!!!!!!!!! :D You know I love having you around! :)

Bonochick said:
I read that wrong the first time and thought it said, "We didn't miss you much..."

LOL! I read it that way at first, too! I thought a fight was about to break loose! :)

Welcome back, hippy! And yes, we did miss you much. :D

Bonochick said:

I read that wrong the first time and thought it said, "We didn't miss you much..." .

BWAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

Thanks a lot guys! ;) I'm glad you didn't miss me too much! But boy did I miss this place...it was kind of strange but I got a little depressed when I didn't have my daily dose of U2 :(

OOOO...I have some funny PLEBA stuff to tell from the trip :)

Number 1: While driving for interminable hours just to get out of the state of FL (nine in all) I spotted a license plate from the county of "Clayton".... it made me smile for like the next 3 hours. lol

Number 2: There is a river called the "Pelba" in Alabama ( I think) and I could swear everytime we crossed it that it said PLEBA ;)

Number 3: My mom let me listen to hours and hours of U2 and actually started to sing along with a lot of the songs by the end of the trip

Number 4: While at the army base I was surrounded by camo and all I could think about was BONO! I *almost* asked my bro if I could wear his camo hat and take a pic...but I didn't cause it was against the rules :(

/end

I'm sure there was more stuff...I should have written it down...but alas...I didn't

Good to be back :)

Back
Top Bottom