GOD I've missed you all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sherry Darling

New Yorker
Hey girls!! How are you all? What's been up?
Any hot pics to share?
smile.gif
Hope all has been well.

Cheryl/Sherry Darlin

Where'd you go? I probably should know...?
frown.gif

Well, welcome back!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Welcome back!!!!!!! It's been pretty quite around these parts the last little while....
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
Woah, woah...
She's the refugee.
I see your face
I see you staring back at me

OMG, look at that last pic! How utterly adorable! What an impish little grin!

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:
WELCOME BACK!!
biggrin.gif

Enjoy some fresh Bono while you're here
wink.gif

1016135719.1812381815.jpg

*hopes Sherry hasn't seen this already*
smile.gif

GAH!!! No, she sure hasn't! WOWWWW!!! Thank you, and thanks for the welcome back, ladies!

Cheryl

------------------
You don't have to be Henry Kissenger to figure out that a more prosperous world is a more secure world; a more educated world is a more tolerant world; and a more healthy world is a more stable world, and I think that would be a fitting memorial to those who lost their lives on Sept. 11th. ~Bono on Leno, Thanksgiving 2001

Didn't you give up PLEBA for lent? Then you must also have missed this beauty from the Irish Meteor Awards aftershow party!

Look at his eyes!!

metafter-u201.jpg

This one was taken at the awards show
1015284199.3691020374.jpg

More new Bono from a fashion show in Dublin for charity on March 21.

u2fashion-bono-edge01.jpg

u2fashion-bono-edge02.jpg

u2fashion-bono-edge03.jpg

u2fashion-bono-edge04.jpg

u2fashion-bono-wife01.jpg

Welcome back!!!

[This message has been edited by Desire4Bono (edited 04-01-2002).]

Might as well update you with the rest of the pics from Bono's trip to the White House on March 14 to discuss African aid with Bush- he got 5 billion and Bush said he will give more if it has been proven to help. Bono said he has a desk in the WH and Bush calls him 'the pest'

1016135253.2953265197.jpg

Story:Lead singer Bono from the band U2 gives a peace sign as he and President George W. Bush walk toward the Oval Office of the White House March 14, 2002. Bono accompanied Bush to the Inter-American Development Bank where the President spoke on global development. Photo by Kevin Lamarque/Reuters

capt.1016482169.bush_foreign_aid_wh104.jpg

President Bush shakes hands with Bono, right, lead singer of the Irish rock group U2, after Bush spoke at the Inter-American Development Bank, Thursday, March 14, 2002, in Washington. Bono's visits to Washington have been successful in rallying support for relieving third world debt. (AP Photo/Ron Edmonds)

capt.1016482398.bush_foreign_aid_wh106.jpg

1016135221.2013667448.jpg

capt.1016482520.bush_foreign_aid_wh107.jpg

He was on CSPAN2 speaking outside the White House and he looked SO gorgeous!! Even better than in these pics! Never was CSPAN so interesting and hot. I wish I had video stills of it.

[This message has been edited by Desire4Bono (edited 04-01-2002).]

These are the most recent pics any of us have of him, from March 25 at Peter Buck's air rage trial in London.

1017192556.4228276332.jpg

Irish singer with the band U2, Bono, leaves Isleworth Crown court after giving evidence in the trial of U.S. rock guitarist Peter Buck, March 25 2002. Buck, of the band REM, has been charged with an alleged air rage offence including one charge of being drunk on an aircraft, two counts of common assault against air stewards and one of damaging British Airways crockery on a flight from Seattle to Heathrow in April 2001. REUTERS/Kieran Doherty
1017192489.3355926628.jpg

Nice to have you back!
smile.gif

Here's one more from Bono's political adventures in DC!

He looks kinda grumpy, but he was 'looking sharp' as he said so himself.

2002snazzy.jpg

If you're hankerin' for some nice long Bonolocks here's a new version of John Lennon Bono!

lennonbono.jpg

------------------
"I DO go on, don't I?"-Bono, MCI Center, DC, June 14, 2001

Originally posted by hippyactress:

Does anyone else just scream "KISS!!!!" whenever you see this pic?

Or is that just me....

*runs away*

YES I DO
Of course, I'm your twin!

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam
Gina: WOOHOO!

AWWWWWWWWWWW! You ladies so nice to me! Thank you for these loverly pictures of our man hard at work, saving teh world. (You all musta had a field day with that Time mag. cover...LOL) Yeah, I'm the one who gave up Pleab for Lent. Desire, Hippy, Stormy, Autumn, WH, HHSC...everyone, thanks! I appreciate the welcome.

And yes, they should kiss. LOL. This place hasn't changed any, I see.
wink.gif

Cheryl

------------------
You don't have to be Henry Kissenger to figure out that a more prosperous world is a more secure world; a more educated world is a more tolerant world; and a more healthy world is a more stable world, and I think that would be a fitting memorial to those who lost their lives on Sept. 11th. ~Bono on Leno, Thanksgiving 2001

Hey welcome back!
I go away for a day and I can barely catch up! LOL!

------------------
Every time I close the door on reality it comes in through the windows. --Jennifer Unlimited

2002BruceBono.jpg

*G- G- GAH-- *
I never truly knew how a "fan" feels, until now. Not really, I never *really* expected I'd be speechless or awestruck if I met one of them. But. I don't care how much Bruce idolized Elvis, I don't care how "starstruck" Bono said he was when he met Sinatra: I don't think either of them have any idea what my heart would feel like if I encountered these two men, arm in arm.

*choke*

wow, life is fine....

[thanks, Autumn454!! Whaddaya say -- hey hey hey! -- Sherry Darlin'!! ]

Deb D,
*stoopefied*

------------------
I wanna walk with you along an unapproved road

the greatest frontman in the world - by truecoloursfly: http://www.atu2.com/news/article.src?ID=1575

Originally posted by Autumn454:
Wait a minute Sherry we almost forgot the prettiest, sweetest one!

2002BonoAli.jpg

I just noticed that Ali is wearing Bono-type shoes...

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Originally posted by hippyactress:

Does anyone else just scream "KISS!!!!" whenever you see this pic?

Or is that just me....

*runs away*

LMAO!!!!!! I'm like that with EVERY Bono/Edge pic.....don't worry.

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"Rock n Roll never tasted so good" ~Bono

"For the good of the nation ~ you MUST defile Bono" ~Echo
Get on the Boos

Many have I loved
Many times been bitten
Many times I've gazed
Along the open road.

I hear ya-- Bono and Bruce just about are rocknroll to me. I almost met Bruce at the Stone Pony in Jersey once...but...just almost. *sigh*

What a gorgeous pic of Bono and Ali-- he's so "unrockstarified." Pretty soft brown hair, street close, all over his gorgeous wife. *sigh* And yeah, they're both smart...LOL...walking shoes...cause they're walking. I find that really endearing.
smile.gif

Cheryl

------------------

SHREEEIIK she exclaimed! All those new Bono pics! He's looking so cool and so good! I love the one of him with Ali best too, his hair is pretty and his face looks so young and cute and they are so sweet together. I love that man!

Originally posted by Sherry Darling:

What a gorgeous pic of Bono and Ali-- he's so "unrockstarified." Pretty soft brown hair, street close, all over his gorgeous wife. *sigh* And yeah, they're both smart...LOL...walking shoes...cause they're walking. I find that really endearing.
smile.gif

Cheryl

*Sigh* I agree! Here is another one from that scene

2002kiss.jpg

That must be the real Bono, Ali's Bono, and he is beautiful. I don't know why he puts that gooey gel in his hair, he looks so much better without it! He has a lovely hairdo and very nice hair, he should leave it like that and not grease it! The night before these pics were first posted, I had said I wanted to put his head in the sink and scrub it in HOT water with Dawn heavy duty greasecutting liquid, and then blow dry it out all fluffy- then I saw this pic and said, oh good he listened! His hair is so pretty like that, no grease please! No shades either! No shades on the pretty eyes is another great thing about this pic!

------------------
"I DO go on, don't I?"-Bono, MCI Center, DC, June 14, 2001

Back
Top Bottom