GO TO TICKETS.COM NOW!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG!!!OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!
You are my saviour!!
You are my saint!!!!
eek.gif

Well sweet love lady o' mine...
I dutifully listened to your orders!!!!!!
And LMFAO!!!
I just got meself a pair of GA's in Las Vegas!!
OMG!!!!OMG!!!!
I owe you big time!!!
LOL!!
*bowing down to you!!!!*
Here I was...some disgruntled Canadian...tried for 5 fucking hours for tix!!
I tried for Montreal....persistent "Too many users!!!"
I tried for Hamilton!!! Nothing happenin' there...in fact..badabing..they sold out and still kept the ticket form up there on ticketbastard for us losers who think that maybe...just maybe...we'll have a chance!!!
Oh...and Chicago...don't even get me started on that one....did u know that I actually got through 3 f***ing times???
But all the seats were high up and behind the stage!!! So I said NAY each time...
I'm not spending 200 bucks+ US(Being the Canadian that I am) to see only their arses for an entire show....although one might ponder...that wouldn't be such a bad thing...
LMFAO!!
Luv Lady...you are an ANGEL...
Much thanx...I'm going to VEGAS, BABY!!!!
*Coming from a VERY bored Canadian..LOL*
I am your servant....
oxoxoxoxoxo
Muchas Smoochas!!!
I'm not worthy!!!
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Luv 4 ever,
Rani

I have no idea what the fuck's going on but apparently GC'S are available!! Very weird....... maybe they decided to throw a few tickets out early.

OMG, what about the poor people who don't know and will miss out. I'm gonna blast tickets.com when they open.

Please tell anyone you know who wanted to get tix for the Vegas show!!!

[This message has been edited by LuvLady (edited 09-22-2001).]

All I know is that I'm forever indebted to you, my Luvlady...
I saw your post...and like a faithful soldier I marched right on over...
As for other ppl interested in tix for Las Vegas...I'm emailing right now...
In fact I'm going between PLEBA and emailing!!
But everyone is fucking asleep!!
Let's wake em up somehow!!
Thanx once again...I meant it...you're my saviour!
Things were looking VERY grim until you posted this thread...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Awwww, you're very welcome!!
biggrin.gif

I thought I'd just check the forum and almost died when I saw the posts that the tix had gone on sale! But I went there and it was true, I got a GA ticket!!
biggrin.gif

I thought I'd better check that someone had posted about it on all the forums, and I noticed there wasn't anything on PLEBA. How could I let you ladies down?!!

The whole thing's very freaky ..... but I got my e-mail confirmation so I'm happy!

See ya in Vegas guys,
Peace&Luv
Kate.

Originally posted by mmmBono:

Muchas Smoochas!!!
lol I say that to my grandma (from Ecuador) when she yells at me for not speaking spanish to her lol

Me: and then I was like 'No Way' and he was all 'Way' and then...(lol no I don't actually talk like that thank God)

Grandma: Flackita! Venga aqui!

Me: Amor mio, abuelita!

Grandma: Como que amor mio!

Me: Muchas smooches!

lol OK I'm sure everyone was thrilled to hear that little story

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"There are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll...but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

Hey mmmBono-
If you are looking for someone to go the the Vegas concert with... I have an extra GA for Montreal, I am all up for trading... :)

You know what's really sad? I didn't even realize tickets for Vegas went onsale today! What an idiot, I KNEW they were being sold by tickets.com; I kept looking on ticketmaster and didn't see an onsale date (obviously, since Vegas wasn't listed!!!). Did it *click* in my brain? Of course not... ARGH!

Hi,

I've been reading this board since the beginning of the year but decided to write today.

You guys are so lucky to have gotten them!! It's cool that the fans and not the scalpers got these tix! I myself was asleep or would have been in cloud nine today, but thats okay.

I tried getting these tix on the website and I also called them and was talking to an agent right at ten! In less than a minute, the tickets were sold out!! I didn't get any! I was so upset. But hey I just got my prop form today, kinda late to mail it off, but it will be mailed Monday morning!!

Also I was just fooling around this morning on ticketmaster and just went and pulled out tickets that they had available and guess what; I got a GA for the Philly show on 11/2! I couldn't believe it. Too bad that I live in CA, but if anyone is willing to trade this GA for a Vegas GA, that would be cool. If not I'm planning to give it to a friend I have up there that has never seen U2 Live.

Well congrats to you and hope to see you guys in VEGAS!!

Back
Top Bottom