Glasgow pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1b575cb7.jpg

Yaaaaaay Kelly! You know how much I loved the balloons didn't ya? Thanks for posting these, they're great!

TheBrazilianFly said:

:bow:

This is not the first time I see Edge doing this in this tour. I know this is dificult but does anyone know in wich song he does that?

Judging by how dark it is and the type of guitar he's using, I would say it was Zoo Station. It pretty much matches my own photos from the Zoo Station performance, where he walked out onto the left-hand B stage and struck a pose or two - awesome!

stevec said:

Judging by how dark it is and the type of guitar he's using, I would say it was Zoo Station. It pretty much matches my own photos from the Zoo Station performance, where he walked out onto the left-hand B stage and struck a pose or two - awesome!

That's what I thought too. Thanks! :up:

I was just thinking that if we ever grow tired of the beachball-jokes we can make balloon-jokes instead... ah, well, we'll never grow tired of the beachball-jokes... :wink:

Maybe we should be encouraging future concert-goers to take balloons for the band? We could give Vertigo a balloon them and who knows, it may even end up on the DVD.

It was a nice moment tho...the opening piano chords of COBL playing as the balloons rose into the sky. Magic.

Does Edge have an sliver ecto-skeleton design on his shirt?

It's kinda like Nigel Tufnel in Spinal Tap(the "11" scene) only his was green.

u2fp

:combust: Hawt. :censored: feckin'. :camera: pictures!!!! :drool:

Thanks Kelly & Steve for sharing! :up: :hug:

And "Ms. Kissy-Face"??????? She's just lucky I wasn't in Glasgow to scratch her eyes out. :madspit: Trollop! Tramp! Jezebel!

(Jealous? - me??? :shifty: Whatever gave you THAT idea? :tongue: )

Last edited:
:hug: Aaw shucks it's nothing really - just spreading some Glaswegian photographic love for y'all to enjoy.

TheBrazilianFly said:

This is not the first time I see Edge doing this in this tour. I know this is dificult but does anyone know in wich song he does that?

yeah, Edge does it for Zoo Station. It is very tough to do, because your left had has to carry the wieght of the gutiar and hold down the notes, but Edge doesnt move his hand for the chorus riff, he just plays a single chord, so its a bit easier. it's still a pretty damn cool move. . . Edge really knows how to move with a guitar (something that I have to learn!)

The other coold thing about ZS is that Edge can walk around while singing into his sportscaster/britney microphone.

Edge is quite the multitasker.

u2fp

Back
Top Bottom