Girls, what is your absolute favourite/funny moment.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
...From the Making of Unforgettable Fire vid........

now I KNOW most of u have a few, but I've decided to be very mean and say just pick just one moment (with perhaps a very close runner-up), because asking for more feels like Im using up almost all of the video - if anyone gets my drift! :D:D:D

:D

Anyway mine is the following, it just HAS to be when they go out to watch the Eclipse, and Adam comes out and says 'Its gone dark', and someone says 'Oh Adam' (almost with a sarcastic vibe of :rolleyes:.)

This moment craics me up HUGE time!

I do have a close runner-up, and thats when the doggy starts sniffin up the girl's skirt! :laugh:

Yours?

When Larry comes in and goes "Hi fans." Totally cracks me up.

Close runner up is when they are singing The Three Sunrises (I think) and they totally crack up laughing.

Love that video. :)

It's not funny, but it's just one of those Bono moments ....

When he is singing Pride in the studio in Dublin. He finishes an absolutely soulful take of the song and Brian Eno says something about doing it once more with passion. The most adorable look flashes acorss his face like "WTF do you think that was?"

When they boys ask "Where's Adam?" and then they show him walking up the stairs, getting his picture taken. He seriously must be on drugs for that photo shoot...he walks behind the desk, "straddles" the couch, shows off his nipple...and he's talking like a doofus...
It makes me laugh, and it does nothing for my attracting for Adam...

It's also funny when someone (maybe Adam or Danny Lanois?) is napping on the couch and they put a sign on their back saying what time to wake them up.

JessicaAnn said:
It's also funny when someone (maybe Adam or Danny Lanois?) is napping on the couch and they put a sign on their back saying what time to wake them up.

LMAO!!!!!! Yea, thats ADAM!!!!!!

I tink that is hilarious.........U2 in their early days and when Adam naps...........:laugh:

the way hes wrote everything so detailed about the time to wake him from when and not to disturb for 20 mins is so precise..........its so.......:laugh::laugh:LMAO FUNNY!!!!

JessicaAnn said:

I thought it was Lanois.........the shirt he's wearing matches the shirt he was wearing in an earlier shot.........

My favorite part is when Bono and Edge are singing together and then start laughing for no reason. They both say their sorry to Eno.

I think that it might be Adam and not Danny!

Here's mine. In Zoo Sydney (which I adore, thanks to all who insisted I get it), during MW, when Morleigh is dancing for Bono. The funny part is that Edge steadfastly refuses to watch. LOL. And THEN when Bono and Edge are dueting for a few bars, you can justn SEE this teasing smirk on Bono's face, like he's thinking, "Edge, you dawg", and I swear Edge blushes. LOL. Very cute moment.

SD

:larry:

This is my favorite moment from the UF video:

Attachments

• awwwwww.jpg
    awwwwww.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 71
Originally posted by Sherry Darling
Here's mine. In Zoo Sydney (which I adore, thanks to all who insisted I get it), during MW, when Morleigh is dancing for Bono. The funny part is that Edge steadfastly refuses to watch. LOL. And THEN when Bono and Edge are dueting for a few bars, you can justn SEE this teasing smirk on Bono's face, like he's thinking, "Edge, you dawg", and I swear Edge blushes. LOL. Very cute moment.

SD

I like that part too! Another fav of mine is in Rattle and Hum when Larry is micking Adams hands, while Adam is answering the interviewers Q. It is so funny to watch because Edge hits Larry and Bono has no clue of what happening.:larry: :adam: :bono: :edge:

flaming june said:
:larry:

This is my favorite moment from the UF video:

Yeah! What exactly is he doin there?:eyebrow:

Kinda like these magnificent blue eyes peerin out at u intensely from under a symbol goin.....'LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME, ARENT I TURNIN U LASSIES ON HEY!?'

it is a beautiful moment,,,,,,either that, or hes 'head-rocking' dead slowly.......:happy:

Back
Top Bottom