Girls we *must* make it happen !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Naya

Refugee
The third leg is my last chance to meet the boys...I have never met any of them. Never, ever ever.

We must all put our positive energies so that PLEBA chicks who haven't met the guys yet will meet them this fall !

I wish you all the luck girls !

------------------
She had heaven
And she held on so tight

***Check out my webpage: Pics of U2, Ewan McGregor, Kate Winslet and much more***
http://community.webshots.com/user/leyloo20

Right on! I want to meet them soooooooo bad too! I hope that on this leg of the tour my dream will come true!
biggrin.gif

Good Luck To "U2" Naya!
wink.gif

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

I heartily concur Naya dear!
I think that we must, MUST go out and meet our boys. Spread a little PLEBA lovin around.
Soon they will know of the PLEBA army of luuuuuuuuuuuuv!
-Bluey of Luuuuuuuuuuv!

------------------
"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEEEEE!" :)

A whole bunch of people from the #U2 chat are going to the Austin show Nov. 5th... Is anybody on here going? We could all gather up the PLEBA Army (like the KISS Army?) with our PLEBA tags and such and bombard the guys with a) our presence, b) hugs and kisses, c) things on which to place autographs, d) leg/arm/foot/side/any-other-part-of-the-body humpings, or e) all of the above. And it would be like one big happy family with U2 right there with us.

How many would NOT be comatose? I would. Especially if someone started humping Bono/Edge/Adam/Larry. If someone started humping Paul, I would die of laughter. So if you ever want to get rid of me for good....
smile.gif

Yeah, I think we should do it. A Sort of PLEBA/#U2 Homecoming. Except it won't be at home for the vast majority of us. BUT THAT'S OKAY! It's a U2 show, and we can all get Into The Heart if we try really (REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY) hard. I know I will.

Anybody?

------------------
NO FB++++ N+++ C~# L+++ O++ CV++ UB4, UF7, JT10, ZO1, PO5

Originally posted by U2BoomCHA:
How many would NOT be comatose? I would. Especially if someone started humping Bono/Edge/Adam/Larry. If someone started humping Paul, I would die of laughter. So if you ever want to get rid of me for good....
smile.gif

LMAO! I think everyone would be laughing at that sight. But yeah!!! I'm TOTALLY up for forming a PLEBAian army. I've never met any of the guys and I've made it a goal to do so this time around. I mean damn, if I'm gonna be wetting myself I may as well have fellow PLEBA chicks around to nod understandingly.

Yeah thats a great idea !!

I WANNA MEET THEM SOOOOOOOO BADDDDDDDDDD TOO!!!
I was thinking the other day that I would love to meet some of you guys(pleba girls) and the fact that I AM GOING BY MYSELF
frown.gif
And was desperately hoping to meet some interferencers, especially pleba gals..
smile.gif
!

Is anyone going to the Los Angeles shows? Let me know..That's what I gonna try real hard to get tickets for(if anyone could help me out here that would be the coolest!)...Have a few things going against me, 1:I live in Hawaii-there are no ticketmaster outlets here(god this place sucks!)2: have to get on a plane to cali (5 1/2 hrs) with a 3 1/2 yr old son
eek.gif
3: have only resource call ticketbastard via phone or try it online again(and that was a complete failure)4: pray that propaganda sends us ticket forms!

Anyone going to the L.A. shows ...could ya email me at : Liams_mom@yahoo.com

Peace...

------------------
If you twist and turn away
If you tear yourself in two again
If I could, yes I would
If I could, I would
Let it go
Surrender
Dislocate

I agree; I think it would be great to make some HUGE Pleba gathering sort of deal!
I don't know if they are playing anywhere up here yet... but does anyone have plans to go to a show in the northwest if they swing by here? *crosses fingers*

Well, ive met em before, gotta meet em again, and maybe i can help out anyone who hasnt met them yet! If i have the money, i am game enough to go see them anywhere in the US!
smile.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,taht i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Never got to meet them, but I can't afford to see them on the 3rd leg.

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I'm in Dallas, BoomCha, but I am definitely PLANNING on going to Austin, and HOPEFULLY Dallas, if/when it's announced. Send me an email [gudagirl@hotmail.com] because there's a couple other people I've been corresponding with that are also wanting to go!!!

I've already downloaded, printed and laminated my Wire, Interference and PLEBA tags...hell, I'm gonna be doubled over from the weight of them! :)

OMIGODIMSODARNEXCITEDICANHARDLYSTANDIT!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I've already got my outfit(s) picked out, and I'm trying to figger out WHAT I should have them sign if it comes down to that!!! Most importantly: WHERE ARE THEY STAYING IN TOWN??? Is there a Hyatt or 4 Seasons in Austin???

OKAY i'm getting too excited...let's chat more via email! YAYYYY!!! I know SparkysGirl and ABEL want to come too!!

Disco in Dallas!!!

Originally posted by U2BoomCHA:
A whole bunch of people from the #U2 chat are going to the Austin show Nov. 5th... Is anybody on here going?

Originally posted by Bonochick:
Never got to meet them, but I can't afford to see them on the 3rd leg.

frown.gif
Poor Bonochik! Damn it, start saving up.. start reclying those cans!
wink.gif
LOL J/K

But that really sucks!
frown.gif

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

My art teacher and I were talking about the Vma's today and she said her son met Bono. She was like 'he said he was very nice' IS THAT ALL?! I flipped out and ran down the hall saying I'LL LET YOU RUB UP AGAINST ME BONO!!! well not really

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"There's too much Chex and not enough Mix!" ~Me

Is anybody going to Baltimore? (Mona, you're from DC too, right?) I can't wait! Are you guys planning on getting tickets from ticketmaster.com, or is that unreliable?

Ok, guys, all of you who wanted to do a big PLEBA get together, look for the next thread I start. I'm planning one. I'll have to post it in two or three parts, but it'll be there. I'm going to post it now -- just wanted you guys to know to be on the lookout for it.
smile.gif

-Linds

------------------
NO FB++++ N+++ C~# L+++ O++ CV++ UB4, UF7, JT10, ZO1, PO5

Back
Top Bottom