Girls, U2 needs your help, PLEASE DO THIS!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Autumn454

War Child
Hey, U2 were being dissed on www.mtv.com, there was a voting list for best moment of the MTV VMA Awards! U2 only had 8% and was being beaten badly by Jamie Foxx, N'SUCK and Michael Jackson, P.Diddy and Triumph the dog.
Please everyone, go there and vote! EYKIW has been so great- I posted this there first and U2 is already up to 60% now!! We are doing it, please, if you haven't seen it on EYKIW, please go to www.mtv.com and scroll down and vote! It only takes a few seconds and it's working! Kev has posted a link to vote for U2 on other things too, it's listed on my "U2 being dissed by MTV" thread over there. Please go to MTV and vote! U2 will kick ass because of us! Think how funny it will be to all those N'SUCK fans to see U2 win big!! U2 was the best moment of the show! (The dog was cool but U2 comes first!) Let's keep running up the score! Thanks!

[This message has been edited by Autumn454 (edited 09-10-2001).]

Wow!!
eek.gif
we are up to 74%!!!! U2 ROCKS!!!

------------------
"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

i went back and voted for U2 and Triumph the dog!! man, that dog is hilarious!! too bad JLo did not think so!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

YEAH BABY!
We're at 81%.
Wow, we are really the little elves that stay up all night and make the shoes aren't we?
WE RULE!
-Bluey of Doom

------------------
"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEEEEE!" :)

it's looking good girls!!! 81%

How can they even compare U2's performance to the other ones... mind you, I havent even watched it yet, I just know they were the best!!

Come on - lets reach 90% !!

------------------
'well...2 years and finally we make it down the end of the yellow brick road to sydney australia...' Bono Zoo TV

LMAO!! This is INCREDIBLE! Did we do this? It's hilarious! We beat them! Don't let down your guard, we have to keep checking in and making sure U2 win!

YUUUUM

I'm suddenly reminded of the vma performance. For those who saw it -- after elevation ended and Stuck was starting up Bono did a little thing were he said "Yeah yeah" or something and it just sounded SO cool and I fell in love all over again. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Also during one of the songs -- Bono *squaaat down* to see the audience better. OMG. I have to go watch my tape of it now

O yeah they're 69% right now with the dog in 2nd place wih 9% haha!

------------------
~*Mona*~
"Heaven on earth -- we need it now" -U2-

"Peace does not mean getting your way.
Your ugliness could be my beauty,
your ugliness could be me."

Check! I voted too- still 69% but the clear leaders of the pack!

And WildHonee-I know what you mean- even here in England I saw their performance on the VMA- and recorded it on my latest 'U2 tape' which never leaves my video machine!

I saw the bit-that bridge between Elevation and Stuck, erm 'Yeah yeah now, Sooooo looong'- or something and the kneeling down thing too,- love at first sight *sigh*.

Originally posted by Macphisto_esq:
And WildHonee-I know what you mean- even here in England I saw their performance on the VMA- and recorded it on my latest 'U2 tape' which never leaves my video machine!

I saw the bit-that bridge between Elevation and Stuck, erm 'Yeah yeah now, Sooooo looong'- or something and the kneeling down thing too,- love at first sight *sigh*.

*GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSPPPPPP* That was my favorite part of the whole thing!!!! It ties with Bono's comment about rubbing up against ppl. Both make me *swoon* !

------------------
~*Mona*~

Both were moments of pure Genius!

And easily the best of the entire award ceremony...

*runs off to find tape, rewinds it to watch intently for the conceivable future- it is 00.37am here*

-did you see him take that girls hand sortof up onto his chest during Elevation?! (albeit briefly) Ooooh.

[This message has been edited by Macphisto_esq (edited 09-11-2001).]

Originally posted by Macphisto_esq:
-did you see him take that girls hand sortof up onto his chest during Elevation?! (albeit briefly) Ooooh.

*GASP* I don't remember that!!!!!! *wants to be sortof up onto Bonochest no matter how hairy as long as there's leather somewhat nearby*

------------------
~*Mona*~

Originally posted by WildHonee:

*GASP* I don't remember that!!!!!! *wants to be sortof up onto Bonochest no matter how hairy as long as there's leather somewhat nearby*

[/B]
HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Sorry. It was a brief moment, I excuse the fact that you missed it. But take another look- it does happen honest! Well sortof.

(and yeah- I agree with you!- there certainly is something about that combination of Bono and Leather. Hmmmm.)

(Oh and to redivert this thread back to its original purpose- I do keep looking back to the MTV thing, though I assume it is offline now in respect of today's tragedy.)

.....o is that what this thread was about? *oblivious* Well I also voted for Stuck on Trl, if that makes it better.

------------------
~*Mona*~

Sorry! did that sound blunt? I do apologise.
I was enjoying our dialogue!- I think our music channels play different videos to yours.
We can't vote and see the new Stuck video- we already have the first one with the street and the van. Is the new one good?

(Are you on ICQ? or Yahoo or anything?)

I've never seen the van one on TV! Bono looks so cute in it. THE new one is a football theme, cute kicker misses his kick, Stuck is about a sad football day, I can relater to that. Lots of songs remind me of sad football games. The band members are in the stands, Edge slips and falls on some nachos, Adam is reading, Larry cheering. Bono is singing, and at one point does the wave with the crowd. He's wearing shades, and at the end he takes them off and they zoom in just for a few seconds on his face, beautiful baby blues! They look so pretty and bright, and he looks so young. Wish he'd left the shades off for the whole video.

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
I've never seen the van one on TV! Bono looks so cute in it. THE new one is a football theme, cute kicker misses his kick, Stuck is about a sad football day, I can relater to that. Lots of songs remind me of sad football games. The band members are in the stands, Edge slips and falls on some nachos, Adam is reading, Larry cheering. Bono is singing, and at one point does the wave with the crowd. He's wearing shades, and at the end he takes them off and they zoom in just for a few seconds on his face, beautiful baby blues! They look so pretty and bright, and he looks so young. Wish he'd left the shades off for the whole video.

WHY in the world does Edgey fall in every vid?! He's so silly!!!!!!!!! OMG the end with glass-less Bono *melt* He's so cute doing the wave too
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

Back
Top Bottom