Girls, my first protest!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sherry Darling

New Yorker
LOL-- I'm the head of the Jubilee committee planning it. It's gonna be FUN! I think we're going to make "HIPC-- Highly Indebted Poor County-- t-shirts with stats on them and demonstrate in front of the World Bank. :mac:

Wish me luck!

SD

Good luck! I remember my first protest, it was about Ariel Sharon being a b*tch. This is something you'll remember for a long time. Remember to be professional, but most importantly, have a great time! :hug: :up:

Thanks ladies! It'll be around the spring meetings which are 4/12-13. Perhaps the Fri before, or the Thurs. I'm getting some contacts together.

So where do you all stand on bailing me out of jail? :p

(Kidding.)

Will keep you posted. If anyone's in town, come on out and make your voice heard with us!

Thanks for all the encouragement. Those of you who pray, please do. I'm still trying to get funding together so I can stay at Jubilee. Otherwise, it's over the end of April. :sad:

SD

Oh no it can't be over! :sad: I'll be praying and pulling for you and Jubilee!

Good luck :up: :hug:

Sherry Darling said:
Thanks ladies! It'll be around the spring meetings which are 4/12-13. Perhaps the Fri before, or the Thurs. I'm getting some contacts together.

So where do you all stand on bailing me out of jail? :p

(Kidding.)

Will keep you posted. If anyone's in town, come on out and make your voice heard with us!

Thanks for all the encouragement. Those of you who pray, please do. I'm still trying to get funding together so I can stay at Jubilee. Otherwise, it's over the end of April. :sad:

SD

I'll be there if it's not over by 6pm on a weekday.

Back
Top Bottom