Girls in UK/Norn Ireland! Buy OK! Magazine now! It has Edge and Morleigh wedding!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
....honest! I swear! Im puttin this up for those few from in and around who may be interested! The one with Spencer of Big Bro on the front.............

Theres a small section on the wedding but its nicer than the paper, cause its glossier, and where I dont tink (cause I missed buyin it) it had a full length picture of Edge and Morleigh in the paper, it does in this, and the bottom of her dress is beautiful!!!!

Im gonna cut it out and put it up in my room

I cant find a website that mighta had this full length pic.........really most pics are just bigger versions of what was up in the last thread......but this full A4 size colour glossy pic of the newly weds is wicked!!!!!!

go hunt it out NOW before its gone mid-next week!

Over and out.

:D

BTW from looking at that full pic of Edge and Morl........there is something that does stand out from it....and makes it look ever-so-slightly odd, and Im NOT bein cruel about it....but......

.....can I just say...in the nicest way..........it would have looked better if Edge hadn't have worn the beanie......prob cause when photographed most men dont wear hats with their newly weds.......it just, to me, kinda spoiled the look there.......

sorry........

Im just sayin it nicely and dont mean no harm - dont know whether he kept it on as his trademark or embarrassement....but for the photos, it wouldve def looked better off...............it distracts too much.........

:(

ah well................

I've actually been scouting for those British magazines as we got some of them here too. Thanks for the tip Maddie. I think I'm gonna have to go to those Int'l Magazine shops this weekend. :lol:

YAY! Maddie thank you. I know what I'm buying when I go to the shop. Spencer and Edge in the same issue. :eek: Now if only Alex were in it too. ;) :D

Ladies, Morleigh is Jewish, men have to wear a yarmulke, at their wedding, now while Edge is probably not Jewish(he may convert who knows, but it is not an easy thing to do, nor is is looked upon favorably in the temple) he probably wore the beanie out of respect for Morleigh, and as a compromise for a yarmulke.

My family is not Jewish, but we have many friends who are, and when we have friends sitting shiva, my father and my brother wear a yarmulke out of respect for their friends beliefs.

The Feesh

Maddie you always think I want to kick your ass! Have we rumbled in a past life? LOL!

I was just trying to help out...LOL :)

Although...how cute would a cream beanie be...one that matched his suit...*thud*

The Feesh

Borders and Barnes and Noble sell OK! and Hello! magazine. At Barnes and Noble, they are in the special section with the Onion and other papers (not magazines), and at Borders they are usually in the section with People and such, if I remember correctly.

they sell 'em in the US?!
*looks outside*
okay... we have four cars and three people in this house, how is it that all four cars are gone?! BAH!

I bought a scanner yesterday so if this works here is the wedding pic I hadn't seen before.

Attachments

• wedding1.jpg
    wedding1.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Yeah that's the one from OK mag.
I love Edges bedazzled shoes. :D

OMIGAW!!!! LOOKIT EDGIE'S SHOOOOOOES!!!!! :laugh: That is the cutest, coolest thing EVER!!! A true rock star....he's got on the summer suit, but can't give up his beanie or a bit of bedazzlement - LOL! I think his shirt is actually bedazzled or "lacey" as well....it's either got sparklies on it, or it's got little holes or something...rawr...

I'm *dying* to know who did Morleigh's dress....what an unusual and unique hemline...looks like shredded tissue paper....

and....was Morleigh actually *taller* than Edge at the wedding? Cos it looks like it in that picture. She must have had on some whompin high heels....

THEY'RE JUST SO ADORABLE!!!!

:heart: :edge: :heart: :edge: :heart: :edge: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom