Girls, if u 'could've'........................

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
.......what role/roles would you've playedi f you were part of the U2 roadie team and for which show?............I for one would've loved to have been one of the ones setting up the props for Zoo TV concert, as well as being a truck-driver there!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

But then, Popmart would have been cool too!

Naaaaa Im stickin to Zoo TV, *sigh* to fix the two trabants AND help get McPhistos dressin room ready!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

this is a toughie question!

------------------
I luuuuuuuv my car, shes my baby, my only baby.

Cars are better than men!

I would be the airflight attendant so Bono could sing a song about me call call me his "guacamole"
biggrin.gif

or i'd be larry's bodyguard and ride across the country on motorcylces with him!!

no wait LOL i'd be Anton Corbjin. the photographer.
smile.gif
yeah that's it. *say cheese*

------------------
Take me to that twilight land

Go baby! -->* www.u2takemehigher.com *<--All New!

LMAO at the "guacamole" mention....

I used to have that on tape aloooong time ago,although I wore it out by the time I was sixteen!!

LOL

Let's see I would be either Larry's personal assistant
wink.gif
or Larry's personal Massuse (or howeveryespellit)...ahh just to get my hands all over his body and to be payed for it
biggrin.gif
now that's the life
wink.gif

I want to do Bono's hair so I can smack him on the head with a hairbrush when he comes off of the stage raging!!
biggrin.gif
(ref: Bill Flanagan)

No, really, I'd want to be their coordinator so that I'd get to ask them personally what they wanted to do and then make it happen.

------------------
"you know we got a stormy kind of love..."

I would go with photographer on the ZOO TV tour or right now! I want to pose them any way I want and stare at them and have them look right at my camera and look sexy! Then, I would go off and develop my pics, enlarge my favorites, and have wild fantasies about them!
biggrin.gif

eek.gif
Oh, don't worry about me, I'm okay, I just love looking at U2, like all of you!
wink.gif

------------------
Visit my U2 webpage! <A HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk" TARGET=_blank>http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk</A> On, stay safe tonight"

Hehehehe.... That's a tough question. Well I guess it's a tie between Bono's wardrobe girl during the JT tour
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
, or his vocal coach...

Ah hell, anything. To be able to tour with U2, it wouldn't matter WHAT I was doing. They could have me scrubbing floors with a toothbrush and I'd be happy. (ok, well maybe not that, but you get the idea).

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

"Sunrises are God's hit singles. Do the big number first and then just get on with the rest of the show." -Bono.

My feeble attempt at a website:
Rattle And Hum

ZOOtv - Think I'd apply for the belly dancer's job - didn't do Morleigh any harm did it?
biggrin.gif
Also can you imagine dancing on stage with Bono EVERY night

POP - Bono's stylist/wardrobe - "here Bono let me help you out of those sweaty clothes..."

Elevation - Bono's 'personal' bodyguard - get paid to follow him round - legal stalking!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Bonavoix:
Ah hell, anything. To be able to tour with U2, it wouldn't matter WHAT I was doing. They could have me scrubbing floors with a toothbrush and I'd be happy.

Seriously!!! Them: Ok Molly, your job is to clean the roadie's port-a-potty twice a day and transport them to every concert.
Me: Done and done!!!

Haha, but yeah I think the photographer one was a great idea. Also, coming up w/ the show ideas would be awesome! And of course I'm all for assisting w/ costume changes...
Oh, this would all be during ZOOtv naturally!
Let me help you get into your uniform and little beret Edge!
Or Lovetown- Edge, I'll rip your jeans for you!
Pop- Edge, here's your cowboy hat!
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by mocool12 (edited 10-05-2001).]

Definitely the belly dancer for Zoo TV. I mean come on.

*looks at size of belly*

Actually, maybe not. Oh I rememaber I'm the chef so I get to make shepherds pie and mint potatoes for Bono.
smile.gif

------------------
Rainy Storm

ANYTHING...really anything...All that could be useful for my Bono-sweetie man and the other guys...

--------
*Scarlet*
THE ROYAL KITE OF LANGUAGE FOR L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

mad1:
"Naaaaa Im stickin to Zoo TV, *sigh* to fix the two trabants AND help get McPhistos dressin room ready!!!!"

get his dressing ROOM ready?? i'd help with the dressing!!!

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

John Bender: Excuse me, Dick. I mean, Rich, will milk be made available to us?
Claire Standish: I have a really low tolerance for dehydration.
Andrew Clark: I've seen her dehydrate, sir, it's pretty gross.
~breakfast club

Mag Wildwood: You know what's gonna happen to you? I am gonna march you over to the zoo and feed you to the yak.
~breakfast at tiffany's

I second the motion, mysterious "Fall down Julie!"!
I would want to be Macphisto's personal assistant. Confidant, therapist, mother confessor, bartender, massuse, shoe polisher, secretary, muse, maid, makeup girl, hair girl, jacuzzi techician, wardrobe girl, coffee girl, security, manicurist, martini wrangler, keeper of the horns...
I pretty much want to be Smithers to Mr. Macphisto's Mr Burns...That would be a cool job, never a dull moment.
biggrin.gif

-Bluey

LMAO MArtha!!

I would do anything they wanted me to do if I got to travel with them and touch them! I would most like to have been on the JT and LOvetown tours and be the one who helped Bono with his ponytail and hot leather outfits! DROOL!!
smile.gif

------------------
*many dreams come true, and some have silver linings. I live for my dream, and a pocketfull of gold*
-Led Zeppelin

I'd be Adam's roadie.
biggrin.gif
*waves goodbye to Stu* LOL

------------------
Tha Eurythmic [Queen] of Nowhere

"Bass guitar.. born to have it.. and have it [she] shall" - Bono, Slane 2

SlipStream Soul

"I simulate love-making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates"
-Adam Clayton, on what he does for a living.

I'd like to be, uh, Adam's bass
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I buy socks."
--Adam, when asked what he does with the money he would have spent on drink

"Do you know," lectures Larry Mullen Jr, "One of Hitler's first military acts was to carpet bomb the village of his birth? He was obsessed by obliterating his past."
"We should do that to the Q photo library," muses Edge. "Destroy all evidence of mullets!"

--Q Magazine interview, "The Elastic Bono Band"

Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:
"I simulate love-making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates"
-Adam Clayton, on what he does for a living.

That quote is crazy funny!!!!!! Better every time I hear it
smile.gif
lol

OK small children and pregnant women might want to leave the room. I've been off PLEBA for 3 days and the BonoLove's been buildin up inside me. Here we go

I want to be

the elevation technician!!!!

*INNUENDO*
wink.gif

lol OK I'm better now.

------------------
~*Mona FP*~ / ~*Moaner*~ / ~*MonaPhisto*~
Bono Rep. of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"F.P. is for Furious Poet" ~Kerouac

"Thank you all for letting me rub up against you" ~BonoBaby~

Back
Top Bottom