Girls, I ask, if you could choose....bam bam woof!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
.....Bono, Larry, Adam and Edgie fans......imagine if u will........................u had to choose...............a dog................ for each lad....what would u go for and why? (if you have a reason)

I had thought about it and figured:
German Shepherd for Bono.
One of those long-haired Pug dogs for Adam.
A Great-Dane for Larry.
And a Springer Spaniel for Edge.

Reason being, I tink all dogs would match their owners!!!

YES!

:D

:D:D:D

Hmmm

I don't think I've ever seen a long-haired Pug - do you mean a smooshed faced dog with long hair like a Pekingese?

Otherwise, the others seem to fit pretty well. I could see Adam with a fro dog (ie Poodle) :lmao:

Hey, we haven't done anything like this in quite awhile. Good PLEBA times. Good PLEBA times. :D

Bono: a lab, cause they are energetic and will love and play with about anybody, much like Bono.

Adam: one of those expensive, thourough bred show dogs. Cause they are posh, like Adam.

Larry: a German Shepherd. Because they're extremly loyal to those they know and love, but they scare a lot of other people. Kind of like Larry. ;)

Edge: a godlen retriever. Cause they're good buddies and really smart, but not as energetic as a lab.

Bono and dachshund (or how many prefer to call it: A wiener dog :laugh: ). Wiener dogs can look so innocent with their big, big eyes though they have a little mischievous heart. :mac: Like Bono. :yes:

Bono the...dog?

At the risk of sounding totally nuts...

...I think if Bono were a dog, he'd be a pug.

And not just any pug...my sister's pug, Pugsley.

Anyone who is familiar with pugs knows that they are curious, loveable dogs. Pugsley is just about the best looking pug I've ever seen. And this dog has a charisma that is like nothing I've ever seen...you just can't take your eyes off of this dog, because he's so much fun to watch.

During my last extended visit to my sister, I watched the "Elevation" DVD every night when everyone else had gone to bed. But every night Pugsley ran downstairs and watched the DVD with me. And, one night when I was feeling the why-don't-I-have-a-special-someone blues during "With Or Without You," he jumped on the loveseat beside me and put his paw on my thigh like, "It's okay, Aunt Diane. I love you!"

So, since Pugsley is my favorite creature of the animal type, and Bono is the most desirable man on Earth (in my eyes), I've decided that if Bono were a man, he'd be Pugsley and if Pugsley were a man, he'd be Bono!!!!

Maddie, aren't you glad you started this thread?????

Diane L

FallingStar said:
Bono and dachshund (or how many prefer to call it: A wiener dog :laugh: ). Wiener dogs can look so innocent with their big, big eyes though they have a little mischievous heart. :mac: Like Bono. :yes:

HAHAHAH!!!!!!!! THAT WAS MY CHILDHOOD DOG!!!!!!!!:hyper: :evil: :yes: :D

You know those little terriers that are super hyper and piss you off because they jump up when you're not giving them attention
^that'd be Bono:D:heart: :hug:

They would all be half black lab, half German Shorthair Pointer because that's what my doggie is and she's such a sweetheart. I miss her! :sad: (she's at home, I'm at school...)

wertsie said:
They would all be half black lab, half German Shorthair Pointer because that's what my doggie is and she's such a sweetheart. I miss her! :sad: (she's at home, I'm at school...)

aw! :hug:

mad1 said:
.....Bono, Larry, Adam and Edgie fans......imagine if u will........................u had to choose...............a dog................ for each lad....what would u go for and why? (if you have a reason)

I had thought about it and figured:
German Shepherd for Bono.
One of those long-haired Pug dogs for Adam.
A Great-Dane for Larry.
And a Springer Spaniel for Edge.

Reason being, I tink all dogs would match their owners!!!

YES!

:D

:D:D:D

Personally, I can't see Larry having any other dog but a yellow lab. Probably because that's what J.J. was.

I can see Edge with a beagle. Beagles rock. Maybe even Bono could have a Beagle, too... they're great with kids.

Moonie :D

FallingStar said:

Oh my GAWD, yes....

I lived with a wiener dog named Maddie for six months. She was my roommates' dog and boy was she sneaky.

While I did laundry, I had to make sure the door was closed because she would sneak in, and while I was busy loading the washer, she'd make off with a pair of underwear. The first time that happened, I chased after her through the back yard (I lived in a house at the time) and around and around we went, the white, lacy underwear floating behind her head like a flag in the wind. I actually had to stop chasing her, I was bent over from laughing so hard. Hey, it wasn't MY underwear she was chewing on and using as a flag.

:lmao:

Moonie :D

Last edited:
Re: Hmmm

bonosloveslave said:
Otherwise, the others seem to fit pretty well. I could see Adam with a fro dog (ie Poodle) :lmao:

LMAO!! That's what I have, a black, French poodle, with a huge FRO!!!! His name's Sparky!! :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom