girls-do you shake real bad when bono hugs you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

all those lucky girls who met bono,how did you react

• I SHOOK VIOLENTLY AND HE HAD TO HOLD ME UP OR I WOULD OF COLLAPSED

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • I TREMBLED SLIGHTY BUT THEM BAWLED MY EYES OUT

• I GOT A HUG AND THOUGHT I WOULD PASS OUT,BUT STAYED COOL

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • I WAS ABIT STANDOFFISH TO HIDE THE SHAME OF HOW CRAZY I WAS OVER HIM

• I TOTALLY WENT OVER THE TOP AND MOBBED HIM AND NOW HE RUNS IF HE SEES ME

• IT WAS COOL,I FELT NORMAL THOUGH HE SEEMED UNEASY

• I WAS STUNNED AND COULDN'T GET ANY WORDS OUT,HE HUGGED ME AND SAID SOME FOR ME

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • NONE OF THESE,SEE MY REPLY ON POST

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters
LATwins said:

Larry IS intimidating! I never want to cross paths with him again. :(

it's the twins! we haven't met but i've been to some shows with Khelia--hope we end up at some of the same shows on the third leg :)

Dismantled said:
:lmao: he totally runs screaming from me

no:wink:

I didnt' get a hug:( but just being in his presence..like 6 inches from him made me shake..and I guess you could say I was a bit standoffish cause I didn't know what to friggen do with myself:crazy: I tried to play it cool..until my mom looked over at me and said I was as white as a ghost:crazy: and asked if I was going to pass out:faint:

just smelling him made me shake:drool:

:heart:

Dismantled said:

Bri:lmao: I knew there was a reason I loved you:lmao: omg...

let me just say, this was no ordinary seagull...i thought someone threw a pie at me! i can't say why it struck me as hysterical, but i was laughing so hard i could hardly move :lmao:

pales in comparison to "lactating mother coming through." :lmao:

ruffian said:

let me just say, this was no ordinary seagull...i thought someone threw a pie at me! i can't say why it struck me as hysterical, but i was laughing so hard i could hardly move :lmao:

pales in comparison to "lactating mother coming through." :lmao:

ewwwwwwwwwww that bird musta really wanted that Bono kiss and was jealous you got it:lmao:

arw9797 said:
It was great to meet both Bono and Edge but it wasn't anything to freak out over. I actually had the pleasure of "meeting" Bono on 3 different occassions and Edge 2 different times within 4 days. I spend so much time listening to their music, watching concerts and interviews, and hanging out on U2 websites that it just felt like I was standing next to an old friend. It's hard to explain I guess what I mean but it just didn't seem like anything to start to freak out over. :shrug: I don't mean to make it sound like it was no big deal because it was a huge deal for me, especially being able to get a picture with Edge. Maybe it's because they were both so cool and laid back that I didn't feel the need to make a big deal out of it.

THIS POLL WAS MAINLY AIMED AT LADY FANS-I CAN'T SEE A BLOKE GOING INTO MASS TREMBLE/WOBBLE MODE AROUND BONO OR BURST INTO TEARS:sad: :lol:

GLAD SOME OF YOU GIRLS ARE TOO COOL TO COLLAPSE INTO A QUIVERING WRECK-I THINK HE LIKES THE SHAKING THOUGH-YOU GET MORE HUGS:hug:

I will tell you after Sept 20th when I see U2 in Chicago...I am determined to get in on the Bono action!!!:wink:

Miringeltje said:

:no: Not really Lemon Grrrrrl. You'll have to try harder.
Although I understand where you're coming from though.
He is so getting back at you, because of all those funny captions you've made.
I'd be very afraid if I were you.
LOL

:shame: Nah-uh!!! He has no clue who I am! He has no idea what I look like!

344528%3A%3B23232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323688%3C99%3A32ot1lsi

<thinks> Uh-oh. This is him looking at me. Well, he did look at me before and after I snapped this pic anyway (after I snapped the pic he looked at me as he was nibbling my fingers :drool: ). I'm still thankful he kept his shades on. If I'da stared directly into those baby blues I may have gone into a coma!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Now I can't ever meet him!!!! :wink: He'll know it was me who made fun of his height! He'll know it was me who made the H chord joke!

I'm under the impression that the man has an excellent taste of humour.
At least that's what I'm telling myself.
I'm sure that if he saw and read your captions he'd fnd them hella funny!
If not: boohoo, shame on him.

passingcat said:

THIS POLL WAS MAINLY AIMED AT LADY FANS-I CAN'T SEE A BLOKE GOING INTO MASS TREMBLE/WOBBLE MODE AROUND BONO OR BURST INTO TEARS:sad: :lol:

GLAD SOME OF YOU GIRLS ARE TOO COOL TO COLLAPSE INTO A QUIVERING WRECK-I THINK HE LIKES THE SHAKING THOUGH-YOU GET MORE HUGS:hug:

:| since when am I a boy?

passingcat said:

She's a girl.

Sorry, some of us are able to think coherently without babbling on about how great Bono is.

come on now-don't pick a fight-keep your fists in your pockets even if it is just a forum

sincere apoligies to arw9797 (I thought the pic was you....)

I admire you girls who can be so cool and hold it all together

well done souly with your coherent thinking when it comes to Bono

I continue to:blahblah: to my hearts desire about him:laugh:

SORRY TO ANYONE

SORRY TO EDGE-I didn't think it was you....

please forgive me-I made a mistake

I do that sometimes

No offense meant

put me in the stocks and throw rotten tomatoes at me for half an hour if you like...

sorry....:(

passingcat said:
come on now-don't pick a fight-keep your fists in your pockets even if it is just a forum

sincere apoligies to arw9797 (I thought the pic was you....)

I admire you girls who can be so cool and hold it all together

well done souly with your coherent thinking when it comes to Bono

I continue to:blahblah: to my hearts desire about him:laugh:

Looks like Edge to me!
34452%3A5523232%7Ffp4%3Enu%3D3232%3E85%3A%3E579%3E232385%3A66%3A6%3C7ot1lsi

Another...
34452%3A5523232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2323%3D94%3B%3D66%3A%3D323294%3B5797%3B4nu0mrj

No one is picking a fight :shrug:

u2granny said:

Hey, people got out of my way.:D

my friend Dawn got to the front of a Simple Minds concert by yelling 'make way, lady with a baby'

people seperated to let her through either startled by the yelling
or though for a moment what if....

as if you you want to get near the front if expecting but it worked and she got to the very front

naughty girl-but she was only 15

do any of you remeMber JIM KERR/SIMPLE MINDS

HIM AND BONO WERE BIG MATES IN '85

I changed my avatar so there's no confusion on who The Edge is :sexywink:

:shifty: actually I've been meaning to change it ever since I bought the new Guitar World....

arw9797 said:
I changed my avatar so there's no confusion on who The Edge is :sexywink:

:shifty: actually I've been meaning to change it ever since I bought the new Guitar World....

gorgeous pic-my apoligies again for not regognising him in that other pic

have you forgiven me now?:| :dance:

thanks for getting back onto topic

:up:

I've been told to knock myself out for talking to much about Bono

but some people just have a chip on their shoulder and can't help taking a pop at people for the hell of it...

Souly said:

She's a girl.

Sorry, some of us are able to think coherently without babbling on about how great Bono is.

what like this as well....

to be honest I really can't be bothered and just wanna move on and talk to friendly U2 fans

I made a mistake over a pic

I apoligised

I even offered half an hour in the stocks for people to throw rotten tomatoes...

lets move on

it really needs to move on...

in my country its an insult....-in yours its not-that expression is different and interpreted differently in different countries

so ok-realise you didn't mean it bad....

Back
Top Bottom