Girlies, U2 on TV saturday.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs.Clayton

Refugee
MTV2, did anyone else get this from their @U2 mailing list?
Saturday January 12, 5p.m. ET MTV2 concerts U2 (although it's not known what concert they are showing)
AND...U2 Video Timeslide 1p.m.-5p.m.ET(also has it listed as 12p.m.ET)
Just thought you'd all want to know.
*I hope these times are correct, but MTV2 sometimes is on a different time than everyone else.

yay at LAST MTV2 are playing something worth watching. Cheers
smile.gif

------------------
And if you look, you look through me.

L'amore giunger
L'amore
E non so pi pregare
E nell'amore non so pi sperare
E quell'amore non so pi aspettare
miss_smith@emailaccount.com e-mail me :)
The perpetually handsome Mullen appears to have stopped ageing around the time of The Joshua Tree.
"It doesn't matter what songs we sing.
I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me." -Larry
Larry likes to play drums." - Bono
"Larry's always been noticed cos he's the pretty one." - Adam
"Bono, if you still haven't found what you're looking for, look behind the drumkit." - Boy George
A man so handsome, he will never be let sing in this group!"
-Bono, introducing Larry at Irving Plaza, NYC 2000

Yay -- thanks for the info, Mrs. Clayton!
smile.gif

------------------
"Don't call me Shirley." - Larry

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

Nah -- that would be,"Heeeey, Mrs. C! Thank YOU!" or something.. why does this prove that I have watched this show way too much?
wink.gif

------------------
"Don't call me Shirley." - Larry

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

damn, i wish i had mtv2!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrr.

------------------
)|( Vande )|(

"Rock 'n' roll is a term that's been heavily abused. It's not
something you can buy in a record shop. It's an attitude." -Adam

"And I wear grey underwear." -Bono

Everyday can be a beautiful day. Don't let it get away.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

It?s cold outside, but brightly lit...

ak!! How can I study for exams this weekend then?!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Thank you MUCHAS SMOOCHES for the heads up!

------------------
~*Mona*~
a litle girl with Spanish eyes

A little less circuitry ** A little more poetry

YOU KNOW I BELIEVE IT

Yaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy!

OMG we're getting DirecTV installed at my house on Friday, just in time to get my MTV2!
biggrin.gif
Thanks, Mrs. C!

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*

I wonder what's gonna happen to you
You wonder what has happened to me

thanks for the info!
biggrin.gif

hopefully, the timeline thingie will involve lots of 'hard to find' videos! at least that is what i am hoping for!

thanks again!

------------------

"They'll think we've lightened up. Which is totally untrue...we're miserable bastards." - Bono

*+*MaRiA*+*
She is the dreamer....she's imagination

BUMP

FYI....the 4 hour U2 video timeslide on MTV2 starts in under 30 minutes ladies....set your vcrs!!!

the MTV2 concert airing tonight is from the MSG concert!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*
She is the dreamer...She's imagination

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
BUMP

FYI....the 4 hour U2 video timeslide on MTV2 starts in under 30 minutes ladies....set your vcrs!!!

biggrin.gif

That sounds awesome, but I unfortunately don't get MTV2. Argh.
mad.gif

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
BUMP

biggrin.gif

okay, the MTV2 concert will not air until 02/02/02!!! the guy said it will be a 'new' show, so that's exciting news!

now off to the gym...my arse hurts from sitting for 4 hours!
biggrin.gif

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*
She is the dreamer...She's imagination

MONA: *gets on PLEBA at 1:03* *re-reads this thread at 1:04* O MY DAD!!!

*runs downstairs*

TV: Walk away walk away...I will follow...

MONA: O MY DAD!! *runs upstairs*

BROTHER: On MTV2 they're showing U2, like, all day.

MONA: I know!!! *turns off computer* *runs downstairs*

BROTHER: I'm gonna take a shower. Don't let the babies (our neices) fall down the stairs.

MONA: O MY DAD!! *runs upstairs* *hauls the chilluns down*

CHILLUNS: Wah!

TV: Gloooooorrriiiaaaa

MONA: O MY DAD! *runs upstairs* *finds blank tape* *runs back downstairs*

THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS: U2 induces spontaneous exercise. BE WARNED.

So I taped from after Gloria on.

It was so cool bc I got to see these videos that I had never seen! WILD HORSES! AT LAST!! Lemon was really cool, and I LMAO at Discoteque! I didn't even know Celebration was a single...*eyebrow* AAAANNNNNDD OMG It was just GRRRREEEAATTT
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
LOVE me, give me SOUL

A little less circuitry ** A little more poetry

YOU KNOW I BELIEVE IT

For those who missed...I think it will be on again tomorrow...you can go to tvguide.com, they show listings for whatever town you live in.

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
For those who missed...I think it will be on again tomorrow...you can go to tvguide.com, they show listings for whatever town you live in.

Yeah, it is repeating tomorrow... *tapes the whole thing* I missed it today ... I had no clue! thank you!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

In fact it's going to be on for about the whole week, says TVguide.com...
(edited for stupid typos
rolleyes.gif
)

[This message has been edited by littleheartsuitcase (edited 01-13-2002).]

[This message has been edited by littleheartsuitcase (edited 01-13-2002).]

The fun starts at 2:30
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
LOVE me, give me SOUL

"What's good enough for Bono is good enough for me" ~Smooth Criminal

Okay. So I taped the Timeslide thingy yesterday, but haven't had a chance to watch it. So when MTV2 aired the whole shebang again today, I turned the TV on. Just for background noise, to keep me company.

Riiiiight.

I have yet to finish my Sunday night chores (which involve getting ready for the horror known as Monday---ack, back to work, argh!) because U2 keeps distracting me.

Prime distractions:

Caution! The following was written by a hormonal 38-year-old female. Read at own risk!)

WGRYWH: Bono in black and white: That jawline. The way his lashes make shadows on his cheeks when he looks down away from the camera. The flubs toward the end of the video. Edge: Flashes of Edge in concert---that big grin at Adam. (Whoo-aaahhhh!) The arch of Edge's neck as he plays. (Rawr!) Adam: Pursing his lips in that adorable way as he concentrates. Bopping along. Close-ups of his long-fingered hands. Larry: Those round-lensed tinted glasses perched on his nose. The dip in his collarbone. The two shots of his dogtags swaying against his bare chest. The man has skin like silk.

I'm sorry. My train of thought got derailed. Where was I?

... oh. Yeah.

Numb: All Edge, all the time. (Hallelujah!) Those beautiful clear eyes. The way he glances away from the camera. That tiny grimace after he's fed that spoonful of whatever (it looked like Mylanta--blargh!). A stray eyebrow twitch when those two women were smoochin' on him. Larry leaning into the frame---that profile! That mouth! Adam and the rope. (Scary? Exciting? You decide.) Bono's little smirk as he croons close to Edge's ear. The way his hair gets in the way as Adam is winding rope around Edge's face.

Gah. I'm never going to be ready for Monday at this rate.

NOT that I'm complaining. Noooooo. :::shaking head vigorously:::

Ta,
cg, ex-lurker thanks to Mona

Originally posted by carolinagal:

WGRYWH: Bono in black and white: That jawline. The way his lashes make shadows on his cheeks when he looks down away from the camera. The flubs toward the end of the video. Edge: Flashes of Edge in concert---that big grin at Adam. (Whoo-aaahhhh!) The arch of Edge's neck as he plays. (Rawr!) Adam: Pursing his lips in that adorable way as he concentrates. Bopping along. Close-ups of his long-fingered hands. Larry: Those round-lensed tinted glasses perched on his nose. The dip in his collarbone. The two shots of his dogtags swaying against his bare chest. The man has skin like silk.

i KNOW! I loved this vid the second i saw it! there are some video stills floating around here in the Sexiest Ever thread. Check 'em out.

And I subscribed to MTV2 at 4:08pm today JUST to get this timeslide....now who is more pathetic???

Originally posted by carolinagal:

Numb: All Edge, all the time. (Hallelujah!) Those beautiful clear eyes. The way he glances away from the camera. That tiny grimace after he's fed that spoonful of whatever (it looked like Mylanta--blargh!). A stray eyebrow twitch when those two women were smoochin' on him. Larry leaning into the frame---that profile! That mouth! Adam and the rope. (Scary? Exciting? You decide.) Bono's little smirk as he croons close to Edge's ear. The way his hair gets in the way as Adam is winding rope around Edge's face.

Adam and the rope = EXCITING
very very very exciting!!!

I am also not doing what I should today, thanks to U2....and I'm chatting with jam jar who should be doing Math and typing papers....

instead we have whiled away the afternoon chatting about each and every video as the boys prance their way across our TVs...

and jam jar has this to say...

"as procratinators, we're very talented"
-The Edge

Originally posted by elizabeth:
here is the thread with stills from WGRYWH
http://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/Forum7/HTML/003145.html

Thank you, Elizabeth! You're a doll! I just checked out the thread, and I know I'm not going to get anything else done tonight because I'm going to sit here on PLEBA. Yup. Heck, I'll iron my work clothes in the morning. Hee!

Ta,
cg, who may look a bit wrinkled tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom