Gifts for Wildhonee!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ana

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Another Time, Another Place, in The Electric Co. ;
Stupid Webshits
mad.gif

I can't imagine Mona's reaction when she sees this lol
biggrin.gif

But I dont even see a red x?
confused.gif

oi I checked your post.. webshits sucks!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Sicy (edited 03-11-2002).]

This is clearly not your 'lack of computer skills'. I cant believe you cant even POST webshots now and at least right click, get the link and open it somewhere else!

LaMe

Well I had a whole thread of these the other day- Bono and the Canadian PM mug, Bono and Tom Daschle mouse pad, Bono tee shirts and mugs, etc., but they are all red x's already- my page of new pics was deleted THE VERY NEXT DAY because they said they 'had recieved word of copyright infringement'
mad.gif
That was fast. Didn't even last 24 hours. @#$%^&*!narc
mad.gif
bawling.gif

It's a shame though. They were all cute items. Guess I don't dare order any now.

[This message has been edited by *Stormy* (edited 03-11-2002).]

Stormy, I saw those and was going to order the coffee mug, but I thought that my coworkers would think that I was insane!!

(more so then they already do!!)

No more insane than anything else people have on mugs! I'd love to have one, but they'd probably delete the order like the pics.
bawling.gif
Try one and let us know if it comes Spinny!

Sadly, I have no pictures in my albums now, except for Peter Gabrial, which is proboablly gone now, so I can't make a mug. I feckin hate webshits!!

So do I! I guess none of us should even bother to mess with them anymore. What good does it do us?
mad.gif

*does the all purpose white person dance in my very own thread for crying people*

3338%3A%3C3523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E996%3E636%3EWSNRCG%3D323238994349%3Bnu0mrj

...how'd THAT get in thar....

3338%3A%3C3523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E996%3E636%3EWSNRCG%3D3232389%3B45945nu0mrj

DO IT! DO THE SNAKE DANCE!

3338%3A%3C3523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E996%3E636%3EWSNRCG%3D3232389%3B45946nu0mrj

Mm ZESTY

3338%3A%3C3523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E996%3E636%3EWSNRCG%3D3232389%3B45944nu0mrj

BonoJeans is Beautiful feckin' top
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
None at all!!! Hey Stormy, are you in Canada? Where?

No, I'm not in Canada I live near DC. I don't trust webshits but if you get one tell us about it!

Mona, why did you post those cowboy pics on the 'thought of the day' thread? Don't you know JT Bono is the only cowboy we need?!

[This message has been edited by *Stormy* (edited 03-11-2002).]

Originally posted by *Stormy*:
No, I'm not in Canada I live near DC. Mona, why did you post those cowboy pics on the 'thought of the day' thread? Don't you know JT Bono is the only cowboy we need?!

Right, but I don't have any picture of dancing cowboy Bono
frown.gif
Those were the only dancing cowboys I could find.

PLEBA: NO ONE MENTIONED DANCING COWBOYS!!

MONA: But.....but they're HOT..

Many moons ago we had a convo about a certain singer, and I uploaded a pic of him to my webshots page to show you what he looked like. I just got an email from webshots asking me if I wanted to buy the following:

mergeImage.fcgi

mergeImage.fcgi

So if anyone needs a gift idea for Mona, these should help!!!

------------------
***Spinny***
"OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY!" (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

Ooooops!! It looks like it didn't work. It was a Peter Gabriel Mug and Mouse Pad!! I don't know where the pics have gone!!

Sorry Everyone. Sicy you can close this thread if you want!!
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom