Gif Request VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4v5mhf.jpg

I miss his bouncing hair :sad:

Thanks MG!! :hug: I owe you one.

And for the hair discussion,
Always been a sucker for long hair.
But i like it short on B too, just like the pop days:drool:

He looked better with long hair back when he was younger.

ZOO T.V!
:drool:

Loved his jet black hair! Right as you get older the texture of you hair changes as you get older? At least that's what the lady who cuts my hair says...

ZOO T.V!
:drool:

Loved his jet black hair! Right as you get older the texture of you hair changes as you get older? At least that's what the lady who cuts my hair says...
Jummmyyyy I agee jet black zootv cut was godlike.

Thanks MG!! :hug: I owe you one.

And for the hair discussion,
Always been a sucker for long hair.
But i like it short on B too, just like the pop days:drool:

I :heart: long hair too...especially on him :drool:
But it doesn't matter what his hair looks like. He could have a green mohawk and still be beautiful :lol: (That being said, I hope I never see him with one :p )

I :heart: long hair too...especially on him :drool:
But it doesn't matter what his hair looks like. He could have a green mohawk and still be beautiful :lol: (That being said, I hope I never see him with one :p )
I think it would be cute for once. But not green :lol:
True , he's beautiful anyway.

Yeah a real shorty :shifty: I'd rather see a purple one:wink: he looks best in that color:drool:

My friend definitely made a photoshop of him with some kind of crazy colored mohawk, and I think he had some piercings too :lol:
I need to see if she can send it to me! :hyper:

My friend definitely made a photoshop of him with some kind of crazy colored mohawk, and I think he had some piercings too :lol:
lol that sounds amazing. :applaud:

i was gonna make some gifs for you guys outta the videos i took from cardiff, but imageready keeps crashing on me! :( does anyone know why? :huh:

this thread needs a good :bump: once in a while :hmm:

Big thank you to eltimbomofo for providing the video for this bit of loveliness :love:

bonoboxer3601camiyak.gif

4018314056_16bd2d2e04_o.gif

aaaahhh likes the above B Vid! thanks bc!

the mohawk--- if you go to the cartoons at @u2 (com) I think the "how to be Me" ( Cartoonist of U2 )
there's a page where she punks them all up it's hysterical if you haven't seen it

the whole set is very funny! she's great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom