Gif Request VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Picture_235.gif

edgewinklarge.gif

:cute:

Can someone tell me where I can find the video matching the gif when Bono whistle, at a grammy or something like that. And the moment , during the JT tour, Bono gets mad, please. Thanks.

Did you try you tube for the Grammys whistle gif? And the hissyfit one is from the When Love Comes to Town alternate version video. I have the WLCTT vid and maybe both if they are not already on you tube let me know. :hmm:
But I'll bet they are there!

Did you try you tube for the Grammys whistle gif? And the hissyfit one is from the When Love Comes to Town alternate version video. I have the WLCTT vid and maybe both if they are not already on you tube let me know. :hmm:
But I'll bet they are there!

I think I have the WLCTT one, though I'm not sure where. Must have the outtakes somewhere.
The grammy thing I'd have to check.

nevermind, I forgot that all my videos are on the external harddisk. I really need to crack this thing at the mac where I can have a bigger windows partition rather than just 32 mb.

Well, it's not from the out takes I don't think, it's from the actual video, but not the one seen in Rattle and Hum. I have it, I'm checking you tube right now but it seems I'm having trouble with the site right now, nothing will load. I think the Grammys clip is there too.

I have a Magnificent request! :D :love:

Could someone please gif for me, the moment from about 3:05 - 3:10 in the video for Magnificent? Bono is singing "Magnificent, Ohhhohhhooo", right before Edge's slide guitar solo. :) It's very cute. :cute:

Thanks in advance! :)

I'm not sure if this is what you want... :wave:

magnificent.gif

and plus,an edge wink

edgeguiC3B1o.gif

Is it possible to find the entire video of the billiards? :love:

It's from the When Love Comes to Town Video. I've looked on you tube and don't see it... I could try to upload it and see if it doesn't get pulled for copyright :hmm:

^What a cool music video...I have never seen it before! Thanks for sharing...there were alot of LOL moments in it

Yes, I like the moment when the boys are visting Graceland!
Bono saying to the guide "You don't know how much Harley-Davidson means to this man" for taking a pic of Larry on Elvis' HD!

Thanks YDW. :)
:reject: I should've remembered what program to use too. I haven't made a gif since I got my laptop last fall, since I only transferred installation files. This program apparently didn't have one and I don't remember the name.
It was gif something. Does anyone remember?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom