GH/AMC fans.. Finola Hughes is going to fight me for Bono...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2loopy

War Child
I swear this is u2 related.....

This weekend I met Finola Hughes who plays Anna Devane on General Hospital/All My Children. Well, it turns out she is a HUUUUUUGE U2 fan and she is completely obsessed with Bono. Well, I met her at a Charity event and I've known of her "obsession" with OUR man, so when I got to meet her, I shook her hand and said, "It's a pleasure to meet you, I've been a fan for so long, BONO'S MINE"

She said to me (she is so super cool-so laid back) anyway, she says, (all the while gripping my hand very tightly in her stiff-upper-lip british accent), "No, no darling,....he's miiiiiine. I will fight you tooth and nail, there will be hair pulling and nail scratching."

I think she was serious too!!
eek.gif

I said to her, "How about we take a photo together, and we'll send it to Bono and he'll decide!" When my sis took the pic of me and Finola she said "say Bono" and Finola said, "Bon-ohhhhhh"

Maybe she visits PLEBA!!!!
biggrin.gif

On a side note, did anyone else have trouble getting into the forum today???? I couldn't get in until about 4 p.m. and I was trying from 9 am. (this is what my workday consists of so needless to say I was very upset that I couldn't get into the forum!)

------------------
What are we going to do now It's all been said,
No new ideas in the house and Every book has been read....

AW-that's too funny and cute! She sounds great
smile.gif
Is she even more beautiful in person?

I used to watch GH every day AGES ago. I bet Bono would like her
biggrin.gif

And yes-I tried this morning and couldn't get in here-just tried again about 15 min. ago and did

Finola-the honorary PLEBAn!
biggrin.gif

finola.jpg

She is so gorgeous in person. And she is realllll thin, teeny tiny.

We should somehow let her know about PLEBA. I guarantee you she would be here on Wedensday's with Bells on!!!!

If you visit her website, the intro music is Beautiful Day. Finola rocks!

------------------
What are we going to do now It's all been said,
No new ideas in the house and Every book has been read....

OMG that is so cool! I was a GH addict for many many years. I loveth Finola, she is so pretty.
smile.gif

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
Hey, I just went there-that's cool!
smile.gif
Maybe we should e-mail her site about PLEBA
biggrin.gif

http://www.finolahughes.com/

She was a dancer-she was in that horrible movie w/ John Travolta-wasn't it a sequel to Sat. Night Fever?
confused.gif
The name escapes me...

Btw-is she married to Ian Buchanan-or didn't they date? *soap trivia*
biggrin.gif

This one? I can't get over him in those tights...he had major "package" in that movie
biggrin.gif

p001.gif

Originally posted by u2loopy:

On a side note, did anyone else have trouble getting into the forum today???? I couldn't get in until about 4 p.m. and I was trying from 9 am. (this is what my workday consists of so needless to say I was very upset that I couldn't get into the forum!)

it was out since about 1 a.m.
It caused me much angst.

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
Success is not about how much money you have, the size of your house, or who you know. It's all about how cool your pants are.

Back
Top Bottom