Gawd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Everytime I see that pic I have to right click save it.

bonojt52.jpg

That is so :coocoo:. I have it stored on my comp like ten times under different names.....:banghead:

Almost everyime I see a rugby I have to think on PLEBA. :drool:

Actually I wanted to start a Gavin thread but Olive's site is down. Stoopid server. :mad:
73.jpg

What can I do now? No Gavin piccies....

Guggi's bowls.
12002.jpg

:eeklaugh: I love that JT pic.

Hey that's one of my specialties! :wave: It had a big watermark across it and somebody took it off, then I blew it up bigger because it's *SO* gorgeous! :drool: Couldn't you just get lost in that hair? :love: He's a babe! :combust:

FallingStar said:
Everytime I see that pic I have to right click save it.

bonojt52.jpg

:lol:

I do the same with that AB era group pic... where Bono is wearing blue eyeshadow and Larry has a white tank top on... Joost weird. :shifty: It always makes me think of Mel Gibson's character in Conspiracy Theory who has to buy every copy he sees of Catcher in the Rye. :huh:

em let's get back to Bono. :sexywink:

Everytime I see the pic of Bono wearing a towel in front of the hotel window I save it! I have it at least 5 times and the last one I named it (what table) because...... NO LIE ..... I finally noticed that there was a table in the picture!

OMFG :drool: :combust: :cobust:

Attachments

• what-table.jpg
    what-table.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 39
tell me about it. Every time I see the pic with Bono in the bathtub from thee zoo era I save it again...ahh, well, it's a great pic.

Re: em let's get back to Bono. :sexywink:

EPandAmerica said:
Everytime I see the pic of Bono wearing a towel in front of the hotel window I save it! I have it at least 5 times and the last one I named it (what table) because...... NO LIE ..... I finally noticed that there was a table in the picture!

OMFG :drool: :combust: :cobust:

That pic was taken in Buenos Aires...and I was there!!! :hyper:

But I didn't get to see Bono just wearing a towel. :( I met him later tho! :hyper: :D

Back
Top Bottom