Gavin LIVE!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*wants Gavin pics*

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Bono doesn't often sing without the shades. When he does, you know he means Business." ~Matt McGee~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

get thee to my Webshots, sweetie, you'll find quite a few HUNKY DORY Gav pics under "U2 Satellites" (the one with the birds is my fave):
http://community.webshots.com/user/gudagirl

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by WildHonee:
*wants Gavin pics*

hoo-ah!!!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~

"Bono doesn't often sing without the shades. When he does, you know he means Business." ~Matt McGee~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

Hey WildHonee, here is a pic of Bono with Guggi and Gavin, his buddies since childhood, taken earlier this year. Guggi is the one with the long hair.
3C33431.jpg

This pic was taken in Miami just before the tour started. Bono is driving with his cammo hat, the other guy is Gavin!
ZS78637.jpg

------------------
Visit my U2 webpage! <A HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk" TARGET=_blank>http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk</A> On, stay safe tonight"

oops. I'm so slow! I thought this was about Gavin from Bush. *attention span of a 2 year old*

*hides*

Well that's ok.
biggrin.gif

lol now I feel stupid
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

0z22321.jpg

Here is a pic of them from the JT days. L-R: Bono,Guggi, unknown mystery dude, Gavin.

Disco, if you have any teenage pics of them or Virgin Prunes photos, please post!!

Don't you think Gavin looks a lot like Ali???

Maybe they're lost brothers!!!
eek.gif

------------------
"Bono & I: We shine like a burning star, we're falling from the sky... Tonight"

Eat your heart out, gals! (LMAO)

Originally posted by Scarlet Hawkmoon:
Don't you think Gavin looks a lot like Ali???

Maybe they're lost brothers!!!
eek.gif

.....if you guys don't tell scarlet that Ali's a girl, then I won't ....
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

Ali is prettier
PP97697.jpg

Gavin is cute though.

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 09-28-2001).]

./.......PRUNES?!!!!!! WTF?

------------------
~*Mona*~

The Virgin Prunes were a band formed by Edge's brother and Bono's friends, The Village, about the same time U2 formed. They were punk and often dressed in drag and sang songs like 'Art F***' and "F*** Love.' There is a story about the first time U2 met with Paul McGuiness and the Prunes were playing first. Paul was not impressed and buried his face in his newspaper. The Prunes were offended and told U2 the guy was an 'asshole' and 'let's just go!' U2 stayed and performed, and the rest is history! Thank goodness they didn't stalk out because their friends were mad, or what different history might have occured!
eek.gif
The Prunes ended up touring Europe on a small scale. Gavin still records, and I think the Prunes still do some things too.

Gavin almost got his ass kicked by Bobby, Bono's dad one day when he came to get Bono and was dressed in drag...Bobby was NOT pleased in the least!
smile.gif
He gave Gavin a good chewing out about it (I think - or chewed out Bono about it? Argh...bad memory!)

The Virgin Prunes were 20 years ahead of their time, according to Bono. they were punk/goth long before either of those were big...they were really big in Ireland and parts of Europe but never made it big anywhere else, they were just too "out there" for the mainstream...

If you haven't heard Gavin, RUN do not walk to eBay or Half.com to get any of his 3 CDs, they're AWESOME.
smile.gif

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
The Virgin Prunes were a band formed by Edge's brother and Bono's friends, The Village, about the same time U2 formed. They were punk and often dressed in drag and sang songs like 'Art F***' and "F*** Love.' There is a story about the first time U2 met with Paul McGuiness and the Prunes were playing first. Paul was not impressed and buried his face in his newspaper. The Prunes were offended and told U2 the guy was an 'asshole' and 'let's just go!' U2 stayed and performed, and the rest is history! Thank goodness they didn't stalk out because their friends were mad, or what different history might have occured!
eek.gif
The Prunes ended up touring Europe on a small scale. Gavin still records, and I think the Prunes still do some things too.

I still want Gavin from Bush though!!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~

Back
Top Bottom