Gangs of NY Premier Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WOW I found a big one!!

398534a.jpg

That's the only large one here are more small ones from rexfeatures

http://www.rexfeatures.com/cgi-bin/r2show0?k=bono&f=Newest

Last edited:
SpanishEyes21 said:

Damn!!! Edge looks good, he just keeps on getting better:drool:

:yes: :yes:

now if those pics would grow so we could see them better...

I love this one of Bono & Ali. I had to take the watermark out.

Attachments

• bonoali.jpg
    bonoali.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 139
Lise said:

OMG, what a cutie!! He is so doing the Calvin-getting-his-school-pictures-taken smile (aw, Calvin & Hobbes).
And I so love that leather jacket, seems to be the same one he wore to the Grammys and looked completely yummy in. Thinks maybe Edge should wear jeans and leather jackets all the time (the black sweater and undershirt combo also great).
:heart: :edge: :heart:

Bono's wearing Creepers, so cool!!! And Ali always has the best shoes.

I love Ali's shoes, but from what I heard, it was freezing in NY that night! She's a brave woman, wearing sandals in the winter.

And it looks like Bono borrowed Larry's shoes. :sexywink:

Last edited:
Re: cool jacket

erised said:

I :heart: that leather jacket too! :sexywink:

:laugh: Wuv you Dsmith! :hug:

You are such a brat!!! :laugh: Y'know, I saw some recent pics of Bono wearing this lovely brown corduroy jacket that holds a very special place in my heart as well :p

Back to the topic at hand, did y'all see the boys on all the entertainment shows last night. Edge got a little rowdy totally shoving Bono around when one of the interviewers asked when the last time they got into a fight was. Very funny and further sealing Edge's reputation with the American media as being incredibly random and odd.

You're a bigger brat.... na, na, na, na, na!

dsmith2904 said:

You are such a brat!!! :laugh: Y'know, I saw some recent pics of Bono wearing this lovely brown corduroy jacket that holds a very special place in my heart as well :p

:madspit:

Corduroy, schmorduroy.

Leather is so soft and smooth when you're cuddling up to a certain Irishman... :laugh:

Re: Re: cool jacket

dsmith2904 said:

Back to the topic at hand, did y'all see the boys on all the entertainment shows last night. Edge got a little rowdy totally shoving Bono around when one of the interviewers asked when the last time they got into a fight was. Very funny and further sealing Edge's reputation with the American media as being incredibly random and odd.

As for this, I missed this and am so sad :sad:

dsmith2904 said:

I NEED TO SEE THIS

dsmith2904 said:

I saw Bono&Edge on Access Hollywood and a reporter was talking to them but only Bono talked and Edge stood there
with a big smile on lhis face.

Re: Re: Re: cool jacket

SpanishEyes21 said:

I saw Bono&Edge on Access Hollywood and a reporter was talking to them but only Bono talked and Edge stood there
with a big smile on lhis face.

And what did he say?

Back
Top Bottom