Gallagher: 'u2 Are Egotistical W**kers'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boston

The Fly
LOL funny..Quote from Contact Music
At least they care about the performance Liam! :)
Peace!

OASIS frontman LIAM GALLAGHER has branded Irish rockers U2 "w**kers" for racing offstage after a recent live show to scrutinise a video of their performance.

WONDERWALL singer, Gallagher is disgusted by the VERTIGO stars' introspective attitude, and insists the egotistical act of analysing tapes of their shows proves they lack the necessary rock 'n' roll spirit of a superstar band.

He says, "W***ers. Haven't they got f**k all better to do? I'd rather be out there getting pi**ed.

"I certainly wouldn't go back after a gig and analyse it. No wonder they're the biggest band in the world: 'Oh Edge, the fourth guitar solo wasn't right tonight'. 'Oh, sorry Bono'.

"If that's what people think rock 'n' roll is ..."
03/06/2005 02:56

Yes, striving for perfection for their fans who pay hundreds of dollars for tickets defintly makes them wankers. :rolleyes:

um what show is liam referring to? the chicago things?

didnt he ever realize that they were recording some shit for upcoming footage to be released??? duh.

he prefers to play a 30 minutes gig and leave the stage with a big "fuck you public!" ....... he should maybe have a look at his tapes too..... that's maybe why Oasis has been declared dead for over 5-6 years now!:madspit:

pfft wankers WANKERS?!! :rant: wtf! ooh yeah thats right their wankers coz their trying to make their performances better, yep that is definite wanker material :rolleyes:. hmm.. yes i seem to think being the best band in the world is better then being a dead band :lol:
he is such a :censored:

Jealousy will get you nowhere liam,
it cracks me up he thinks he s the spirit of rock n roll, have you heard your latest single dude?? lame rip off of street fightin man without the tempo!! when you can write a tune like Vertigo after 25yrs of being in a band, ill listen to your opinion, 2nd thoughts maybe not.

For some reason when I saw the title I thought you meant this guy.

a3e0a24e.jpg

u2granny said:

a3e0a24e.jpg

<sprays water on monitor> OMFG! LMFAO! Great minds must think alike, granny - I was thinking the EXACT same thing!

Actually I think he's just busting balls - don't take him seriously.

And on a side note - I didn't know 'wankers' was such a filthy word that it needs asterisks in it. :shrug:

u2granny said:

a3e0a24e.jpg

LOL!! .....

Anyway I just heard the new Oasis song...NOTHING SPECIAL!!
it sounds like the old stuff....

I might still see them in concert this summer just cause I like the old stuff, but I doubt very much that they are exciting on stage....:|

Liam only gets publicity when he says things rude about other big bands better than his.

What's the real definition of wanker again?

Enlighten us, Liam. Lord knows your music isn't enlightening anyone lately.

kellyahern said:

Liam vs. Bono or Liam vs. Noel?

:lol:

Well I would not mind seeing Bono kick Liams arse, but mostly likely it will be Liam and Noel duking it out...

BTW I just read an article about Oasis new album and why they had to cancel the tour here in the West last time they were in the States touring....Liam got his two front teeth knock out in a fist fight..This was quoated by Noel...I wonder is it was Noel who kicked his arse:hmm:

nah liam got them knocked out cos he was getting lairy with some german dudes in a bar in berlin.

auf wiedersehen pet !!!!

What a :censored:hole. Yeah, right, U2 are wankers for trying to give their fans their best. I can't believe anyone would say anything this damn stupid. The guy's just jealous. :mad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom