GAH!!!!! WOO HOO (personal)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sherry Darling

New Yorker
I had to share this with my Pleba friends...I just got accepted to Oxford for a semester via my university's exchange program. AHHHHHHHHHH!!! I'm beyond excitement! So...what else to do but post Hot Bono pics? A few of my favorites....

11bonohair.jpg

bo-ab73.jpg

Anyone else want to celebrate with me...or want an excuse to post hot pics?
tongue.gif

Cheryl

------------------
You don't have to be Henry Kissenger to figure out that a more prosperous world is a more secure world; a more educated world is a more tolerant world; and a more healthy world is a more stable world, and I think that would be a fitting memorial to those who lost their lives on Sept. 11th. ~Bono on Leno, Thanksgiving 2001

congrats cheryl! that is great news!!! more proof that pleba girls are hot and brainy! a lethal combination!
333%3C759523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D63%3B%3D93%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E232329%3B923389ot1lsi

333%3C759523232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E54%3A%3E84%3B%3Ewsnrcg%3D323238%3C832633nu0mrj

333%3C759523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E54%3A%3E84%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D3232386456%3C77nu0mrj

333%3C759523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3235%3E54%3A%3E84%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D3232378%3A%3C6943nu0mrj

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

ooooooo, so cool! congrats!! ((hugs)) I'm in a happy mood right now! PLEBA success, so many Bono pics, and my mom just came down and told me she's probably found me a summer job...finally!! nanny for 4 kids = $$$s for pleba convention

------------------
"Take for a while
your trumpet from your lips

Loosen your hold,
loosen your grip

On your old ways that have
fallen out of step
with the change in time

Hoist a new flag
Hoist a new flag."
-- Birds Without Wings, David Gray

Congratulations! That's so cool! *wishes she was going abroad*

Will you still be able to come to PLEBA so you can tell us all about your adventures? I love living vicariously!
biggrin.gif

------------------
The whole wide world feels like a shrine to the worker bees, who stole it from God anyhow.
Lay it down, child
Lay it down, child
And walk into this room all made with love for you...

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

You're going to the UK! I'm so jealous!!! Congratulations, though!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
Pink elephants and lemonade.
Dear Jessie, hear the laughter running through the love parade.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers: Emily's Wallpapers

I'm so happy for you Sherry!
biggrin.gif

*lives vicariously through PLEBAns*
<~is going to college 5 miles away from home (sad, I know...)

Congrats again!

------------------
Time is a train
Makes the future the past
Leaves you standing in the station
Your face pressed up against the glass

OMC!!! Sherry I am so happy for you!!! My cousin went to Oxford for a semester and absolutely loved it!!! Congrats!!

Wow! Congrats! Thats a whole 4123 miles closer to the boys than you are now! *Bono sets his Brinks security monitor to "HIGH PLEBA ALERT"*
You Go girl!!! Good luck!

------------------
Proud owner & lover *munch munch*(of the now late) Larry cookie

Sherry that is AWESOME! That's a long way from Spotsylvania, enjoy your experience! I'm so proud of you! Here's some Bono hot enough to keep the candle burning at both ends!

1g26962.jpg

0cuteatlanta.jpg

11hotbono.bmp

1bonofly.bmp

__hr_Gloria.jpg

__hr_sexy+stare.jpg

Eurotrash Bono says: What, me worry? Hey, I knew she could do it all along!

AB_flybaby.jpg

Congratulations and (((HUGS)))

------------------
~*"I DO go on, don't I?"~*-Bono, after making a speech, MCI Center, DC, June 14, 2001~

Thank you so much ladies for partying with me.
smile.gif
It's always a pleasure! I'm not sure what kind of access I'll have to PLEBA there, I'll have to see. I'm gonna be pretty feckin busy (with all that Bono stalking to catch up on and all
wink.gif
)

Stormy, girl, you gotta WARN me before you post Rosay Bono! *phew* *goes to confession*
smile.gif
Thank you!

::hugs::

Cheryl

------------------
You don't have to be Henry Kissenger to figure out that a more prosperous world is a more secure world; a more educated world is a more tolerant world; and a more healthy world is a more stable world, and I think that would be a fitting memorial to those who lost their lives on Sept. 11th. ~Bono on Leno, Thanksgiving 2001

Originally posted by Lilly:
OMC!!! Sherry I am so happy for you!!! My cousin went to Oxford for a semester and absolutely loved it!!! Congrats!!

congrats girlie! have a GREAT time!

twin, your cousin as in me? o...wait...that's just the *lie* you told amy's parents...

*lightbulb*

wink.gif

------------------
love is blindness
i don't want to see
won't you wrap the night around me
o my heart
love is blindness

Back
Top Bottom