GA lines

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Liesje

Blue Crack Addict
This a little different than the tickets thread. I'm curious as to which PLEBAns will be in which GA lines during the tour.

I will definitely be in line all day on May 9 (Chicago), and *maybe* October 24 (Auburn Hills).

May 14th Philly
November 18th Atlanta
November 19th Atlanta

Maybe May 7th Chicago...

San Diego #1 and #2
Phoenix #1 and #2
Chicago May 7, 9, 10
Atlanta 11/18 and I hope 19 but no ticket yet
Philly #1 and #2
Houston but not GA
Cleveland 12/10

hope to see all of you in line!

Atlanta, November 18. I'll get there when I get there and not before, I'm not going to be terribly picky where I am, just so I'm GA! I was at the back four years ago and man, that was so fantastic Bono almost ran into me when he jumped off the stage! It really did work very well for me that way.

On the 28th in San Diego
and for both Seattle shows.
:huh: I'm really worried about my tickets for San Diego being the only
ticketfast copy.....I bought them from a broker and being the paranoid girl I have become when a large amount of my hard earned money leaves my hand
I dread waiting all day in line to find out I can't get in :reject:

Last edited:
Do you mean ticketfast as in, you printed them from your computer?

Because the only thing that matters about the ticket is the barcode, which is the same no matter what form of ticket you have in your hand. I've used ticketfast for two shows now and not had a problem :)

karmic_postmark said:
I got the printout from the ticket broker :(

I really would've requested a hard ticket from the ticket broker honestly. Who knows if he is sending off these ticketfasts to other people. I don't want to scare you or anything but that would definitely worry me.... :|

starsgoblue said:
If it's a broker you should be fine. Did you pay using a credit card or PayPal?

I used PayPal. :wink: I know I'll get my money back if anything goes wrong it's just that I'll miss out on the show. I'm hoping for the best. :D

I'll be in GA for all of the Chicago shows. 5/7, 5/9. 5/10, 5/12, 9/20. 9/21.

I'm also trying to get GA for Omaha and the Texas shows. :D

Queen Bee said:
Phoenix 1, April 14th
Phoenix 2, April 15th (I'm not sure if I'll be able to go to this one, so I'll probably give my pair of tickets to a friend or sell them for face value)
Atlanta 2, November 19th

Queen B! If you want to sell your tickets for real, I will buy them! My birthday is April 16th and I wanted to go to the Phoenix show, but no tickets!!!! I would love them!

As for me:
Phoenix (crossing my fingers) 4-15
Seattle 4-25
Boston 5-24
New York 10-7
Los Angeles 11-1-11-2
Miami 11-13
Salt Lake City 12-17

Back
Top Bottom