FYI....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sparkys girl

Refugee
the walk on video (brazil version) is available on morpheus, i found it the other night.
i am still hoping to find LNOE & the ground beneath her feet somewhere. i have a version of TGBHF on realplayer and the quality is very poor
frown.gif
, if anyone knows where i can find either on windowsmedia player format plz let me know.
thanks!
smile.gif

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*
she is the dreamer, she's imagination...

[This message has been edited by sparkys girl (edited 02-10-2002).]

Bono in the purple shirt? *swoon* Thanks for the tip, Maria.
smile.gif

------------------
"A word I've always liked more than happiness is joy. Happiness is a mood that comes and goes, whereas joy is just there." -Bono

The CIRCLE only has one side.

MESH RULES!!!!!
(thanks to Bono's American Wife)

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

TGBHF is available on U2.com! Just play the broadband WinMedia version, and after it's completed, you'll find the video in yer Temporary Internet Files folder.

------------------
"I'm the BIGGEST U2 fan in the WORLD!" - LeMon
"I know..." - Bono

http://limelight.pcdome.hu

Woohoo! Thanks so much! I'm downloading now!
smile.gif

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by Mr_LeMon:
TGBHF is available on U2.com! Just play the broadband WinMedia version, and after it's completed, you'll find the video in yer Temporary Internet Files folder.

thanks MrLemon! i can't believe i missed it before!
smile.gif

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*

Ooooohhh.... Thanks for the info Maria! I mus download this!! I wanna see Bono!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Love will make you mine...
Creep up from behind...
Get you jumping out of your skin...
Angel, it's sink or swim.

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

OMG This is vid is playing as we speak! YAY! I ALWAYS have a U2 ready tape in my VCR and I'm recording! OMG!!! HOT! *goes to watch*

------------------
Creep up from behind...

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by Mr_LeMon:

I played the video, but I couldn't find the file itself in my Temp folder. Do any of you know the name of the file?

The LNOE video is pretty hard to find- I got it one day off Morpheus last summer. I put it on my webspace for you guys: http://www-personal.umich.edu/~rschinde/U2%20-%20Last%20Night%20on%20Earth.avi

Rachel(giant lemon), thanks for putting the video on your site, i do have a silly question to ask you though, why can't i see any image on my windows media player, all i get is the sound?!?
i noticed the file extension is .avi and not .mpeg or .mpg
is that the reason, what do you watch the video on?!?
confused.gif

*** i wanna see the video***

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*

[This message has been edited by sparkys girl (edited 02-11-2002).]

[This message has been edited by sparkys girl (edited 02-11-2002).]

Oh crap, I forgot about that!
mad.gif
I had the same problem as you guys when I first got that video- no picture, just sound. To watch it with Windows Media Player I had to download a codec. Try going to this site: http://www.divxmovies.com/codec/ Scroll down and download DivX codec v4.12. Hopefully, that will work. Good luck!

Originally posted by Giant Lemon:
mad.gif
I had the same problem as you guys when I first got that video- no picture, just sound. To watch it with Windows Media Player I had to download a codec. Try going to this site: http://www.divxmovies.com/codec/ Scroll down and download DivX codec v4.12. Hopefully, that will work. Good luck!

the file for 4.12 tells me my installer is too small (wtf?)
aaand the other version (really, the one I need) downloads as a .zip file that's 0.0 bytes.. boo
I'll give it another try tomorrow

Originally posted by Giant Lemon:
mad.gif

YAY! It worked!! I finally got teh watch it! Thanx sooo much!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
*~*Phuzzie*~*

*Owner of the BonoDoll*

WARNING: Insanity is highly contagious!

My U2 Site

"I don't usually come across as a very deep person, but really I am deep. I'm deep when I need to be. When I'm frustrated I'll let all my feelings out, I'll be deep. So let me be deep, but don't get me frustrated." ~ Me, when asked how I could write such a deep response to the meaning of "Beautiful Day"

Rachel, thank you, it worked!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

i can finally see the video, you would not believe how frustrating it was to hear the music and not see the video! it's been so long since i'd seen it on tv, it's kind of creepy in a sci-fi sort of way, but they all look HOT!
thank you again!

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*

Yaaayyy thank you so much Rachel!!! I'd only seen half of this vid before, now I have it all! Yayaya! I'm w/ Maria, they all look DAMN hot in it!
biggrin.gif

Thanks to the wonders of Morpheus, I got a file htat works and saw the video! THANK YOU SO MUCH for the info... anyone else notice Edge has a mesh shirt on in that one?

Originally posted by Kristie:
anyone else notice Edge has a mesh shirt on in that one?
i tell you girls...the video is HOT,HOT,HOT!!!!

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
Originally posted by Kristie:
anyone else notice Edge has a mesh shirt on in that one?
i tell you girls...the video is HOT,HOT,HOT!!!!

Yes that vid is HOT! They show it alot on TV. I'm glad I have this international channel that plays music from all over the world, so I taped it! I was happy cause I didn't have to download it!
biggrin.gif

They all look so good!!

------------------
Creep up from behind...

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by SweetOnU2:

Yes that vid is HOT! They show it alot on TV. I'm glad I have this international channel that plays music from all over the world, so I taped it! I was happy cause I didn't have to download it!
biggrin.gif

They all look so good!!

Hi Monica! what is this international channel, i have digital cable...maybe i can check it out?!

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:
OMG!!! Giant Lemon, thank you so much for linking the LNOE video. I have never seen it and i have been trying to download from Morpheus for weeks. HOLY MOTHER DROOL!!!!!!!!! It is a bizarre video, but the guys look H-O-T HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

No problem, MissVelvetDress!
smile.gif

It is a weird video- I'm not sure what it's supposed to mean. Theories, anyone?

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:
*bump for Hippy and all who want to see the LNOE video*

wink.gif

Awww...thanks MVD!

What an incredibly unorthodox U2 video! I guess they always keep people on their feet
smile.gif
But how lucky was that girl? Damn, I wish I had been her.
frown.gif

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by sparkys girl:

Hi Monica! what is this international channel, i have digital cable...maybe i can check it out?!

Maria, I have two music vid channels I get, one is PUMA TV - they show that vid a lot. Also, they have a count down every week, "Kite" has been #1 for weeks now!
biggrin.gif
It's a good channel it jumps from English vids all over the world to Spanish vids all over the world, the VJ's speak in Spanish only though! hehehe

The other channel is MusicNow or MN, very cool, shows a lot of vids from many countries.. lots of U2 vids as well!

smile.gif

------------------
Creep up from behind...

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Back
Top Bottom