Fuzzies...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kristie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Okay, this thread is for Ellen because she's scared of starting threads :D

We'd like a thread of pics of the guys (or them with their significant others) that you look at and go "aawww THEY SO LOVE EACH OTHER" and it gives you major fuzzies :D
Ellen Says: It's been done before, but I had an onset of fuzzies due to the Golden Globes, so do it, do it NOW!

and I concur... :cute:
*starts*
elecbedgebono.jpg

elebedgeup.jpg

eleedgemorleighsmoochy.jpg

elelarannwater.jpg

elebalismooochy.jpg

...I have more but I gotta run :wave:

Kristie said:
Okay, this thread is for Ellen because she's scared of starting threads

HEY! I can READ that! :grumpy: :sexywink:
And I'm not scared of starting threads, I'm just lazy. :tongue:

I have now been ordered by Kristie to post Golden Globes pics (yes, I know you've seen them, too bad, I think they're :cute:...no, seriously, I was having a fuzzie attack when I was watching the GG's *nods*)
*cracks knuckles*

1043022642.3221626993.jpg

1043035555.2214781010.jpg

capt.1043037169.golden_globes_ggs140.jpg

:cute: some more :D

cool. i want to add to this thread, but i don't want to freeze the computer at the library. and it does freeze everytime i open more than one window.

wow, i just discovered how utterly stupid i feel saying the word "fuzzies".

you know that it's actually painful to surpress the kind of grins that this thread causes?

fuck, i might as well have said "fuzzies" in that comment. pleba has officially scared me: it's brought forth the giggling girly part of me i never thought existed. and i don't like that.

hippy said:
okay... the more time I spend in this thread... the more I seriously do this face ~~> :cute:

I'm leaving now before people start to look at me stangely for grinning at the computer ;)

LMAO!!!! Me too........:lol: :lol:

I will not sit here and subject myself to any more fuzziness, for fear that I should expire from the sheer level of cute that exists in this single thread.

How incredibly sweet they are together. It never ceases to fill me with wonder (and everytime I think I've gotten over it, threads like this come along).

Thank you, my fellow PLEBAns. You've made the coldest day we've had in years feel like summer. :happy:

*Gasp*

I love the ones of Bono and Edge at the Golden Globe Awards! Especially the one where it looks like Bono's fixing Edge up a little bit. That's so cute.

And then the ones of the guys with their wives...just adorable.

Gettin' some major fuzzies over here as well from this thread.

I feel like going up to the guys and just giving them all big hugs right now. Seriously.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom