Funny pics..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZooGrl

The Fly
I was thinking (as I sometimes do), since U2 have allowed cameras at shows this tour, I've seen tons of pictures- some are great, some are good, and some are downright awful. This pic is courtesy of my friend Dave-- it's from Montreal 3 and, in my opinion, is a definite contender for one of the most unflattering pictures of Bono ever taken. If anyone else has any "blooper" pics to add (I'm sure you all have some...), I think this would be a good place to do it. Let's hear the stories.... :)

look+at+the+hole+in+the+shirt.jpg

[This message has been edited by ZooGrl (edited 12-11-2001).]

I can't see the pic ... it seems like you have the "red x" disease

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Now you know I love Bono and Edge so much but where did they dig up these dorky duds?
confused.gif

Zu22582.jpg

I think they're too doggone rich to be hitting the charity barrel down at the Goodwill store! Bono, put the leather back on PLEASE!!
eek.gif
Edge, BEDAZZLE me boy!
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 12-12-2001).]

Poor baby's got something in his eyes. He just got caught at a bad time. It happens to us all. I'm sure he was hot the rest of the night!

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
Poor baby's got something in his eyes. He just got caught at a bad time. It happens to us all. I'm sure he was hot the rest of the night!

Either that or he's picking his nose.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by Giant Lemon:

nU40670.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHA! Thats totally pricless!

I have loads of really dodgy ones, at my first show I took some pics of him standing over us in EOTW - he looks about 20 years older than in real life with red eyes to match!

Originally posted by Giant Lemon:

nU40670.jpg

LMAO!!

Either he is 'picking' or something smelled REALLY bad that night.
wink.gif

Do you think one of the other guys, um, you know?

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

Originally posted by Bonoforever:
BWAHAHAHAHA! Thats totally pricless!

I have loads of really dodgy ones, at my first show I took some pics of him standing over us in EOTW - he looks about 20 years older than in real life with red eyes to match!

If you like him so much why would you think that was funny?
frown.gif
Think what a great guy he was putting on the show for you and how lucky you were to be so close to him. Sorry flame me if you want but your post seemed rude and hurtful to me, not comical.
frown.gif

u2 kitten i like where your from,on your little info part of the screen
biggrin.gif

not that has anything to do with this thread,but hey movin on.

------------------
"dont let life discourage you, everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was"

Back
Top Bottom