Funny pic: BONO'S BEACH BABES

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
men.... :rolleyes:

:lol:

here's the pic anywayz, I hadn't seen it yet :) thanks for showing me

bonozz9.jpg

btw, is he lookin' tall here or what?? :lol:

celtophile said:

or....the women are exceptionally short.....i mean the flipflops dont look so very elevated in that pic:macdevil:

well, at least 2,5 cm/1 inch :lol: so it's not very elevated for Bono's standards!

I like the striped shirt a lot ^^

zabie said:
You're welcome Galeongirl :angel: and thank you for posting it... I'm not good at posting pics :uhoh:

well, if you have it on your pc, just go to www.imageshack.us and browse for your pic and it'll upload :)

if it's online, rightclick on the picture, properties, and there's a link
do NOT post that link elsewhere, that's called hotlinking and not very nice to the people who upped that pic..
go to www.imageshack.us again, tick the box before URL and paste the url :) and you'll get your own link

then in your post, there's a button IMG, press that, paste the link, and there's your picture :D

:hmm: Bono is a pretty smart man... I mean... with those shades on you can never know where he's looking at exactly... so it.. could be .. her face :giggle:

Ok... this is a test :nerd:

BONO'S BEACH BABES
Bono checks out the sights in Saint-Tropez, France, his usual summer vacation spot, while making time for some adoring female fans recently.

zabie said:
Ok... this is a test :nerd:

BONO'S BEACH BABES
Bono checks out the sights in Saint-Tropez, France, his usual summer vacation spot, while making time for some adoring female fans recently.

:laugh: He certainly has much appreciation for the ladies, even if he can't touch them. :D

BTW, is his fly open there??:eeklaugh:

^^ Good point, he always looks so unkempt as it is :p But wears a long sleeve shirt and jeans on the beach. Dresses for the beach and dresses down meeting world leaders.... :love:

youtwohearts said:
Doesn't this man ever dress down to go to the beach?

Poor guy, he knows whenever he is in the public view there are gonna be pictures taken without him being aware of it. I know I would hate that and be somewhat conscious of how I look, especially if I knew I put on a few lbs. But what is cool about Bono, I know he doesn't give a rip what he looks like, or at least he doesn't seem to obsess over it. Go BONO!
I wish I could do that.

He has such an appreciation for women....He's always covered up on the beach since he has that lily white skin.

Now if he were walking by on the beach, would you know it was him if he were dressed similarly?

JCOSTER said:

Now if he were walking by on the beach, would you know it was him if he were dressed similarly?

You know, I often think that if I passed him on the street and he didn't have the shades on I would never notice him! Hope not, but I think I heard him say once that he wears his famous shades all the time as a representation of his public image and takes them off when doesn't want to be recognized. Hmmmm. Keep that in mind. :)

There was another picture of him with these two girls in the newspaper in Ireland yesterday where he was kissing one of them.

Dutch Partygirl said:
There was another picture of him with these two girls in the newspaper in Ireland yesterday where he was kissing one of them.

He loves his fans :cute:

can you scan it for us? or link to a website or so?

youtwohearts said:
Doesn't this man ever dress down to go to the beach?
He has to hide his super-size tummy from these babes.
Just imagine he walked around the way he did when he was in Croatia with Ali. :ohmy:

There was a small article about this in the Daily Mail yesterday, and at the top it said ''MAKE PERVERTY HISTORY''!! :lmao:

Sorry Bono, I just found the very funny! :reject:

U2 Beginner said:
There was a small article about this in the Daily Mail yesterday, and at the top it said ''MAKE PERVERTY HISTORY''!! :lmao:

:lol: thats a good found title... can you scan it?? It'd be a funny thing to hang on the wall of my locker at school... it's hopefully my last year there anywayz :angel:

U2 Beginner said:

Poor Bono! :lol: Like any man would NOT admire two cute girls in bikinis!

Back
Top Bottom