Funny/Obscure U2 Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bonoechado.jpg

Bonochocandolos5conunaestatuaXD.jpg

arw9797 said:
does anyone have the picture from Passengers where they're wearing Chef's hats?

:shifty: I'm in Culinary school right now and I had a dream the other night that Popmart Edge was a Chef at my school :love: :heart: He was wearing the full Chef instructor uniform and teaching a class in one of the kitchens down the hall from mine. Everyone at school wanted him to be their instructor. He wasn't actually The Edge from U2 in my dream, just a Chef :drool: I can't tell you how depressing it is to walk by that kitchen and not find Popmart Edge teaching a class. :sad:

^ :giggle:

passegerschefsbrianeno.jpg

Last edited:
bonocomet said:

Edge is looking especially delicious there :drool:

too bad you didn't see how delicious he looked in a full uniform from my school and teaching a class. I've had a few U2ey dreams in my day but never one this vivid or this close to home. I spend almost 30 hours a week at school (sometimes closer to 40 :crack: ) so the place is on my mind a lot. I dream about being there all the time but that was the best one yet! :heart:

arw9797 said:

too bad you didn't see how delicious he looked in a full uniform from my school and teaching a class. I've had a few U2ey dreams in my day but never one this vivid or this close to home. I spend almost 30 hours a week at school (sometimes closer to 40 :crack: ) so the place is on my mind a lot. I dream about being there all the time but that was the best one yet! :heart:

:giggle: :up:

arw9797 said:

:shifty: do you have a picture of said uniform?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom