Funny Bono Article From Last Year

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2 Beginner

New Yorker
I was reading a post in the ''Bono's Apartment Smoke Problem'' thread, and was reminded of this short, HILAIRIOUS article that I never got round to posting! :reject:

bonofunnyfatarticlevs4.jpg

:lmao:

Sorry if it's already been posted! :reject:

I know you don't mean anything by posting this so please don't take what I am going to say personally ok.

I think if Bono read this he would be really hurt. :|

OK usually I think cheap shots are too lame to even be funny, but when I got to "Two Tarts Eat As One" I burst out laughing! :lol:

I had seen the photos but hadn't seen the accompanying article...quite funny...but I think they have too much time on their hands..Bono's still cute...even when he's a bit pudgy:love: :heart: :love:

:madwife: awful brittish press...
but i can see the funny side of it and im sure bono could too, he takes the piss out of himself more than anyone ...

still havent found what im cooking for .. hehehe

I think this has to be taken only as a joke...

I still haven't found what I'm cooking for.... :lmao:

Bono looked pretty pleased with himself in those pics... :wink:

I think Bono would giggle over this; especially Ali..:lol: And anyway who cares? It filled part of a newspaper page and gave us a laff with the song titles. I personally think it's quite funny.

....but then I always did have an odd sense of humour....:reject:

Well I'm glad to see Bono enjoying himself on a vacation, he deserves it! Unfortunately I can relate only too well to those pics---on vacation, eating alot and not keeping to the old exercise regime. but he certainly gets back into shape when it's time to tour!

I think that Bono is gaining and losing weight a lot these days.
I can totally relate to that. It's also an age issue. I think it can make him more resilient to stress and it's certainly better to look at than those very thin people with their bones sticking out.

To me, he looks very vital and energetic lately, even better than a year or two years ago, where the stress of touring AND campaigning was clearly starting to show, especially in his face.

I don't mind the couple of pounds more he has now. He has never been slim, his body isn't built this way. But he's far from being "fat". With his lifestyle, I think it's a real problem to eat healthy and on a regular, sensible basis.

He should look after himself, though.

As for the article, I think the "song list" is hilarious!
I don't see it offensive, it's written in a playful, almost lovable way.

last unicorn said:
I think that Bono is gaining and losing weight a lot these days.
I can totally relate to that. It's also an age issue. I think it can make him more resilient to stress and it's certainly better to look at than those very thin people with their bones sticking out.

To me, he looks very vital and energetic lately, even better than a year or two years ago, where the stress of touring AND campaigning was clearly starting to show, especially in his face.

I don't mind the couple of pounds more he has now. He has never been slim, his body isn't built this way. But he's far from being "fat". With his lifestyle, I think it's a real problem to eat healthy and on a regular, sensible basis.

He should look after himself, though.

As for the article, I think the "song list" is hilarious!
I don't see it offensive, it's written in a playful, almost lovable way.

Agree with you, especially the highlighted part.

I pretty like guy have some fat under their skin, not too much tough. Larry to me is a bit too slim, and fat does give you better hand feel than pure muscle, when you cuddle them. :D

the cannes gig was proof that when these guys are not touring, they let themselves go. All those layers of clothing that Bono had on, was I guess an attempt to camouflage the bulk he picked up recently. Same can be said for Mr. Clayton. From the neck up - beautiful. Neck down. Way too much pasta and cheese. Edge gained a little weight too, but in a positive way. It looks as if he's lifting weights (beautiful), and Larry, is just always trim.

msdw59 said:
the cannes gig was proof that when these guys are not touring, they let themselves go. All those layers of clothing that Bono had on, was I guess an attempt to camouflage the bulk he picked up recently. Same can be said for Mr. Clayton. From the neck up - beautiful. Neck down. Way too much pasta and cheese. Edge gained a little weight too, but in a positive way. It looks as if he's lifting weights (beautiful), and Larry, is just always trim.

Bono and Adam: bulky :shocked: :shocked: Why, they're gorgeous and I for one wouldn't mind being sandwiched between them, mwah! And I'd be more then happy to 'pork out' on pasta and cheese with them too! :evil: And for afters, as the article said: Sundae bloody Sundae... Just bring 'em on!

I think they're fine as they are...:drool:

Back
Top Bottom