Funny!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xtal

War Child
I watched the live version of Vertigo last night on TOTP and during the part where Bono sings, "Just give me what I want, and nobody gets hurt" he goes down and grabs a female's hand and BITES her!!!!

Where in the hell did he get that idea from?

I thought the Plebans came up with that title with a picture of Bono biting someone???

Well I want Edge to bite me, and then let me bite him back :D Oooo biting compitition!!! :hyper: But only Edge... or well yea only Edge can bite me :D

Well, no, I know he bites people occasionally, but during that line, "Just give me what I want and nobody gets hurt..."
That was your t-shirt idea... a picture of Bono biting someone with that slogan.
Just seems Bono copied our "idea", or maybe we copied his? I wonder if he'll continue to do that during the tour, during THAT LINE.
Where can I buy that t-shirt anyway? I want it.

I went to a few shows during Elevation and he seemed to bite a lot! The first time I saw him do that I was like.... What in the heck?? The girl was so shocked! :lol:

xtal said:
Well, no, I know he bites people occasionally, but during that line, "Just give me what I want and nobody gets hurt..."
That was your t-shirt idea... a picture of Bono biting someone with that slogan.
Just seems Bono copied our "idea", or maybe we copied his? I wonder if he'll continue to do that during the tour, during THAT LINE.
Where can I buy that t-shirt anyway? I want it.

Email me...me and another PLEBAN here messed around with a design. (elev8mehere@yahoo.com)

But yes...when I saw him do that I screamed "He stole my idea!" :laugh: I was very pleased.....but yeah, made me wonder where he got that idea from....:hmm:

starsgoblue said:

Email me...me and another PLEBAN here messed around with a design. (elev8mehere@yahoo.com)

But yes...when I saw him do that I screamed "He stole my idea!" :laugh: I was very pleased.....but yeah, made me wonder where he got that idea from....:hmm:

hey starsgoblue
you still got those t-shirt ideas. i was the one playing about with them ad emailing you, i just changed alters. won't say too much after the last thread got closed and removed but if you're still keen on the idea, drop me an email again.

I think that Bono bites people now maybe because Ali got mad about him going around kissing everyone. So Bono thought about it and then boom he had an idea...he couldn’t kiss anyone, so why doesn't he just bite his audience. So now that’s what he does, he just bites. I doubt this is right, I was just bored and this thought came to mind.
Another thing about the biting though, Bono doesn't know that the people he bites have even had a bath in the last week.... I mean it seems so unsanitary. Of course, I don't think I would say 'no' if Bono was about to bite me.

I do think it is really weird that he used your idea stars.
:ohmy: Maybe Bono is watching you! :wink:

i think this is the idea that you guys are talking about
(mods - after the t-shirt thing, if you have a problem with me posting this let me know and i'll take it down but i don't think it should be a problem)

bono-tpic.jpg

clementine_rose said:

Another thing about the biting though, Bono doesn't know that the people he bites have even had a bath in the last week.... I mean it seems so unsanitary. Of course, I don't think I would say 'no' if Bono was about to bite me.

:lol:

i know i certainly wouldn't complain if i were the chosen bite recipient... :wink:

Ali get mad at Bono for kissing others? :eyebrow:
She should have spoken up 20 years ago if that were true. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom