Funky Free Stylin'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arw9797 said:
I've always wanted this picture in color. I love Red Rocks Edge. So I did a little playing around with a program I have. I didnt spend too much time on it but it was the shirt I was going for.

Here's black and white
3375666%3B23232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3237%3E686%3E4%3A%3A%3Ewsnrcg%3D32324862%3C737%3Bnu0mrj

with a little color
3375666%3B23232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3237%3E686%3E4%3A%3A%3Ewsnrcg%3D32324862%3C7535nu0mrj

Wow! thats amazing arw, that you were able to do that, it looks really lifelike and so realistic! :up: :D I'm actually having a lot of fun now with some screen caps from SBS from red rocks, messing with the blurry thing, putting them in sepia, my goal is to maybe eventually have an edge gif out of them if i can figure it out :shrug: I don't know too much about the program i just kinda fiddle around until it looks interesting and hit "undo" (my favorite button, or at least the one i have to hit most often :reject: ) and i can try again. Its a really good way for me to waste a couple hours a day :laugh:

dsmith2904 said:
I know there's always been talk about why was Larry never asked to be a Calvin Klein model or whatever, how about Edge? He's definitely gorgeous but he also had great carriage and grace and attitude, I think he'd be a great model (tries to send vibes through fashion community).

B]

I think Edge should model Gap jeans or Calvin. But I would love to see him in some Gap ads in the magazine for Gap jeans or Gap commercials on TV. He practically lives in jeans and most importantly he looks great in them, yep:yes: He would be perfect.

Adorable
attachment.php
:love:

arw9797 said:

I've tried several times to upload pictures and I either get a message saying it didn't work or only half of them worked. Sometimes after I get that message and I look in my albums, the pictures are there so I don't know what it's doing. But the past few times I have tried to upload nothing has happened.:mad:

Thats stinks:mad: That happened to me once a while back, I was uploading some pictures and only a few loaded. Dont give up, keep trying.

snapfish usually crashes internet explorer half way through uploading pictures...sometimes it creates doubles of things and then i tell it to delete one, says the one doesn't exist and the error message freezes and closing the window is the only thing that will make it go away...

My poor computer is now too old and slow to handle snapfish. It will freeze, or go error and the window will shut down like you say. It takes forever to click on things. I can't use it:grumpy:

I see the Edge thread has almost doubled the responses of the Bono thread :sad: How do you get so many posts? You Edge girls are great. I just want to say thanks to all of you who have posted in the Bono threads:wave:

Here's some hotness of both:love:

drunks.jpg

bonoedgelonghair.jpg

bonoedgejt.jpg

jtduo.jpg

bonoedge12.jpg

U2Kitten said:
It takes forever to click on things. I can't use it:grumpy:

bonoedge12.jpg
[/B]

I swear sometimes I see pictures where it looks like there about to kiss:cute: Thank you for posting U2Kitten

Thats what I hate about snapfish, It takes forever to click on things. But my computer has never frozen cuz of snapfish.

arw IWB, have you guys ever considered using Boomspeed? you have to pay to use it but its so worth it.

erised said:

I had to take a double took at this pic... for a moment, I thought Edge was on the moon!

:eyebrow:

:lmao:

Me = :coocoo:

Aw, you're not :coocoo: :hug: I saw the same thing!!

More great stills erised! Edge has such an amazing smile...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Smoking is very bad, but that profile -- dude!!
attachment.php

And that lip-biting, deep concentration thing is so adorable as well...
attachment.php

Aww, Baby Edge!!
u2_bw_6_ab_y.jpg

In the latest Entertainment Weekly there's a story about iTunes with a picture of Bono and Edge. It's not new (it's from an Elevation show) but it is very nice.

thought about using boomspeed...paying though...eh...i'll lose snapfish when they start charging me money...i really try not to fund any internet addictions (i did send my premium membership check becuase i do feel awfully guilty about not doing that yet)

Yes, boomspeed is worth it! I've been so frustrated with hosting services and it's a relief to have this! They give you 100MEG of storage and the right to post on message boards :D That's literally THOUSANDS of pics! And they don't shrink them!! :up:

If you start out with a free, 1mg account and wait for them to bust you and shut you down, (usually 2-3 months) they will offer you a deal of $2 per month the first 3 months, then 6 after that! The only gripe I have with boomspeed is there are no thumbnails, and when you have as many pics as me there is no way to remember what they all are without checking. The best thing is you don't really even have to sign into it if you only want to post and not upload. The addy is always just http://www.boomspeed.com/yourusername/filename! No longass series of numbers, letters and symbols to highlight, copy and paste like snapfish. If you remember the file name or keep a notebook of them you can just type it in and not even have to go to the site to get the addy! I try that now but I mess up some, I'm gonna have to make a complete list on paper and keep it by the computer. Then you only have to go to the site to upload! If you have no problem with slowness you won't have to worry. Also boomspeed allows gifs, snapfish doesn't. It's not perfect but it's the best thing I've found so far. I hope to eventually have my own website (if I can get somebody to make it) and everyone will be welcome to post from it! :)

Ever seen this pic of Edge cooking for Brian Eno?

edgemeal.jpg

U2Kitten said:

Ever seen this pic of Edge cooking for Brian Eno?

edgemeal.jpg

yeah that one's funny (eno usually gets cropped out, which is also funny)

Back
Top Bottom