Funky Free Stylin'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
flaming june said:
calendar_edge_guitar2.jpg

B]

:ohmy:

:evil:

calendar_edge_guitar1.jpg

Very nice:yes:

Re: Re: Some more of erised fabulous work

dsmith2904 said:
I saw the 7 cover last night and was thinking about how gorgeous this picture is, truly one of Edge's very best (bonus because it's in color). Thank you for posting it again SE21!!
EleEdge7cover.jpg
[/B]

No problem:)

Edge's funky moves
ZooEdgefunkymoves_RS1992.jpg

flaming june said:
Hi girls! :wave: These are not really funky, but I scanned them yesterday and I wanted to share... :D

Sorry for cutting Edge's hat on this one... but it was too big for my scanner and I thought there was another... ehm... part of Edge here that you'd rather see... :shifty:

:notsurewhatsmileytouse:

*hiccup*

i wanted to upload some erised stuff and it mutated into a bloodthirsty piranah and went after internet explorer like it hadn't eaten in months

Last nite I wanted to upload some of the Erised stuff too so I could post them because I was too overwhelmed last week to go through them all and post. This was me last week: :shocked: X a few zillion.

Snapcrack hates me this week. I'm just going to have to work on it through the week and post in next week's thread unless I can get snapcrack to work.

i better be able to get stuff uploaded into snapfuskfish by next weeks thread so i can go out with a bang...because it's very possible that next weeks thread will be the last edge thread i'll get to participate in for quite some time...stupid home comptuer :madspit:

arw9797 said:
Last nite I wanted to upload some of the Erised stuff too so I could post them because I was too overwhelmed last week to go through them all and post. This was me last week: :shocked: X a few zillion.

Snapcrack hates me this week. I'm just going to have to work on it through the week and post in next week's thread unless I can get snapcrack to work.

i wanted to upload some erised stuff and it mutated into a bloodthirsty piranah and went after internet explorer like it hadn't eaten in months

Guys I've never had any problems with snapfish like you describe. That is so strange:eyebrow: The only problem I've ever had with snapfish is that the site is so friggin slow that I loose my patience. What is it exactly that snapfish is doing?

IWasBored said:

:notsurewhatsmileytouse:

*hiccup*

I'd say this one :shocked: this one :faint: or this one :combust:
and definitely this one :applaud: for FJ for making it (and making the oh-so-tough decision of how to properly crop).

I am very glad this pic is becoming a permanent fixture in Edge Day threads (very, very, very nice)...

3375738%3B23232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2328%3D7%3A%3A%3D66%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E2323388763883ot1lsi

I know there's always been talk about why was Larry never asked to be a Calvin Klein model or whatever, how about Edge? He's definitely gorgeous but he also had great carriage and grace and attitude, I think he'd be a great model (tries to send vibes through fashion community).

And I noticed I messed up on some captions and picture placements a while back, sorry :reject:

SpanishEyes21 said:

Guys I've never had any problems with snapfish like you describe. That is so strange:eyebrow: The only problem I've ever had with snapfish is that the site is so friggin slow that I loose my patience. What is it exactly that snapfish is doing?

I've tried several times to upload pictures and I either get a message saying it didn't work or only half of them worked. Sometimes after I get that message and I look in my albums, the pictures are there so I don't know what it's doing. But the past few times I have tried to upload nothing has happened.:mad:

Back
Top Bottom