Fun With Boston Screencaps!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PaleBlueDot

War Child
Fun With Boston Screencaps!! (edited to load faster)

I want to prefice this by saying that I do not subscribe to the school of thought that proposes that our boys Edge and Bono engage in...fornication...with each other when the misseses are not looking.

Ahem.

That said, this is, for C, who rocks, even though she has a seriously whacked-out imagination...

cap001.jpg

cap003.jpg

cap004.jpg

cap005.jpg

cap006.jpg

cap007.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Fun With Boston Screencaps!! (edited to load faster)

PaleBlueDot said:
I want to prefice this by saying that I do not subscribe to the school of thought that proposes that our boys Edge and Bono engage in...fornication...with each other when the misseses are not looking.

Ahem.

That said, this is, for C, who rocks, even though she has a seriously whacked-out imagination...

lol, if i amthinking of the same 'C' that you are, as her twin i must surely have a 'whacked-out imagination' as well!!

as for the pictures............. homina homina hooty hoo hoo!! :yes:
thanx PBD!

much love ---------- sarah

HOLY MOTHER OF ALL THAT IS USEFUL AND REQUIRES 10 MINUTES ALONE!!!

*ahem*

Some of my...faves...yeah...faves...

This picture is what slash dreams are MADE OF...Homina...this pic is wrong on soooo many levels...but yet...soooo right...
334997%3A%3B23232%7Ffp37%3Dot%3E2326%3D7%3B%3C%3D583%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C253%3C473ot1lsi

HARMONICA!!! SLEEVES!!! MOUTH!!! EYES CLOSED!!! TEST PATTERN..........................
334997%3A%3B23232%7Ffp34%3Dot%3E2326%3D7%3B%3C%3D583%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C253%3C474ot1lsi

Now this next pic made me laugh outloud because of the mental image I got...what if Adam just SNAPPED and was like "Why does EDGE get all of the man meat! I might want some of that action TOO! NO ONE EVER THINKS OF MY FEELINGS!" and he just totally snaps and just drops his bass and clothslines Edge and Bono...LMAO...NOW THAT would be classic...LMAO...sorry...
334997%3A%3B23232%7Ffp36%3Dot%3E2326%3D7%3B%3C%3D583%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C253%3C472ot1lsi

*ahem*

We now return you to your regularly scheduled non-slash fantasies...

*cheers*

*edited cause I forgot to include the last pic*

*dumbass*

I choose to blame it on the slash...

Mona: Or the fact that you are retarded...

Hush you...

Last edited:
FishNeedsABicycle said:

Now this next pic made me laugh outloud because of the mental image I got...what if Adam just SNAPPED and was like "Why does EDGE get all of the man meat! I might want some of that action TOO! NO ONE EVER THINKS OF MY FEELINGS!" and he just totally snaps and just drops his bass and clothslines Edge and Bono...LMAO...NOW THAT would be classic...LMAO...sorry...

confused.jpg

*HEAD HITS KEYBOARD*

*SLASH TEST PATTERN*

*HARMONICA TEST PATTERN*

w390rrre4j2t0-55555555555555555555555555555555555fffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Re: THE sexiest thing EVER

oliveu2cm said:

I just.. LOVE this!!

my other favorite rockin' moment is before Desire when he is SOCUTE goin from side to side SOCUTEEEEEEEE

Oh you mean the dance he does that makes it look like someone's playing ping pong in his pelvis?

<g>

Dot.

Yep!! There's more where that came from! ;)

Emotions run high during "Kite"...

cap027.jpg

cap028.jpg

cap029.jpg

Some other random shots:

cap026.jpg

cap023.jpg

Bono smiles and says something to a fan, not sure what. It looks like "Come on!"

More coming... ;)

Dot.

Ok enough picking on the boys. Now I am going to make fun of the fans. <g>

Now, if there is one thing that reeeeally pisses me off, it's people that get drunk at concerts. lol. You know what I'm talking about. Usually, it's a male, and usually, he's alone. He's loud, obnoxious, and always bumping into you. In short, he annoys everyone around him, and you and the people around you form a silent conspiracy to push him back, away from the front row. But, he gets mad and tries to push himself to the front. Eventually, the guards drag him away, and everyone finally gets to have fun.

End rant.

Anyway, here I shall poke fun at the, like, one person in the Boston audience who chose to take a beer with him into the Heart.

cap035.jpg

Here we see him happily raising his glass. Sure does look happy to have that beer in his hand....

cap041.jpg

Hmm. Seems he hasn't been drinking much. Maybe he's just one of those people who thinks he looks cool with a beer in his hand?

cap045.jpg

Another one of his buddies.

cap036.jpg

Here we have a lad disobeying the rules. Let's see what happens....

cap037.jpg

Oooooh! BUSTED!!

cap044.jpg

CMM said:

MOUTH!!! Want to like the MOUTH!!!:drool:

What? You want to lick the mouth? <g> Or you want to like it? Is that like, saying, "I want to believe?" Are you the Fox Mulder of U2 fans or some shit?

Dooobieee doobie dooooo....

Dot... I :heart: you. :)

Spanks. I :heart: me, too. :yes:

Dot.

Last edited:
PaleBlueDot said:
What? You want to lick the mouth? <g> Or you want to like it? Is that like, saying, "I want to believe?" Are you the Fox Mulder of U2 fans or some shit?

GRAAAAH! *Attacks you with her stockpile of computer mice*

Friggin' Aquarians... *Takes back her :heart:* :p

But... Grrrr. I want the green of this :p but the the tongue of this :madspit:.
:sad: I can't win against you! *sobs*

CMM said:

GRAAAAH! *Attacks you with her stockpile of computer mice*

Friggin' Aquarians... *Takes back her :heart:* :p

But... Grrrr. I want the green of this :p but the the tongue of this :madspit:.
:sad: I can't win against you! *sobs*

::evil laugh:: bwaahahahaaaa! :lol:

Dot.

PaleBlueDot said:
cap020.jpg

cap021.jpg

Check out the look on his face...

cap022.jpg

See, I posted these because I just find it so amazing that just one person can, night after night, absolutely captivate a room full of thousands of independently thinking, fairly intelligent people at once. Just look at the masses of people desperately reaching out to him. Like he's Christ or something.

It's fascinating to me. And I have thought about this sort of thing a lot and still I can't explain it. I mean, why him? Why Bono? What is so different about him as opposed to other people in the world who are just as good looking, or just as accomplished. What is it about him that makes him so...I dunno, transcendental?

It's one of those things that makes a person like me, who is not very religious, wonder if maybe there is some sort of larger force at work here. Something that is unexplainable with what we know as a species that has only had a few thousand years to figure things out. And I feel something that I rarely feel when I think about God and whether he exists or not: hope.

And every time I think about Bono's impact, I also think about how his mother was told, before he was born, that she was going to have a son who would be famous. And I try to convince myself it was just a coincedence.

Dot.

Edited to add: No, I am not suggesting that Bono is Christ. For anyone who was wondering... ;) :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom