Fun RP-Related Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*giggle* *giggle* *giggle*

edge.jpg

Hey.

I just want to say thanks to everyone for being so great lately with everything that's happened with my parents. I'm really sorry if I seem distant or strange, it's just really hard for me to focus sometimes, my head has been sort of ... fuzzy since the crash even though I wasn't in it. I'm gonna be running around helping my parents do stuff more now, so if I suddenly sort of weave in and out of conversations I'm probably just trying to help out upstairs at the same time as talk with you all. Trust me, I just want to tie myself to my computer or crawl into your minds and fall asleep there for a few days. lol. I'll try to be normal again, lol, but I have the attention span of a chihuahua at the BEST of times.

:heart: Love all you guys. :heart:
"You're in my mind all the time ..."
*HUGS*
:hug:

-Jen

bluephisto said:
Hey.

I just want to say thanks to everyone for being so great lately with everything that's happened with my parents. I'm really sorry if I seem distant or strange, it's just really hard for me to focus sometimes, my head has been sort of ... fuzzy since the crash even though I wasn't in it. I'm gonna be running around helping my parents do stuff more now, so if I suddenly sort of weave in and out of conversations I'm probably just trying to help out upstairs at the same time as talk with you all. Trust me, I just want to tie myself to my computer or crawl into your minds and fall asleep there for a few days. lol. I'll try to be normal again, lol, but I have the attention span of a chihuahua at the BEST of times.

:heart: Love all you guys. :heart:
"You're in my mind all the time ..."
*HUGS*
:hug:

-Jen

Heh heh heh....she said chihuahua

*HUGS HUGS*

we completely understand. *HUGS* and you know we're all here if you need anything....even if all you need is just a distraction *grins*. i'm sure once things settle down your head will clear up a bit. *HUGSHUGSHUGS*

bluephisto said:
*RUNS AWAY*
*hides behind Gavin*
Save me from the freaky eye picture. It reminds me of a BIG SPIDER AND I DUNNO WHY!!!!
:faint:
Thought you liked spiders?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom