Fun game!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chelsy

The Fly
Do this test, it will be fun and after yoiu all fill in your ansers I will tell you how to play, it will be really cool. just fill this in for yourself

number 1 dont fill this out

Bono
Edge
Larry
Adam

number 2

name 4 Plebans

name 4 rooms

name 4 body parts for a boy

name 4 kinds of clothes for a girl

now pull out one hair from your own head and tie it into 5 knots and write down the first 4 things that doin tht makes you say

I will tell you the rest after ppl do this

icon27.gif

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*
she is the dreamer, she's imagination...

Well I am just dying to find out what will become of this. Here goes:

Originally posted by Chelsy:
Do this test, it will be fun and after yoiu all fill in your ansers I will tell you how to play, it will be really cool. just fill this in for yourself

Bono
Edge
Larry
Adam

number 2

name 4 Plebans

1.me (Autumn)
2.Mona
3.Ana
4.Daisybean

name 4 rooms

1.kitchen
2.closet
3.attic
4.basement

1.eyes
2.hands
3.feet
4.face

1.dress
2.pants
3.shoes
4.coat

now pull out one hair from your own head and tie it into 5 knots and write down the first 4 things that doin tht makes you say

1.what in the world?
2.why?
3.I don't want to hurt myself
4.That's it, I'm not going to do this.

I will tell you the rest after ppl do this

------------------
~Burned by the fire of love~

Here we go! Someone taught this to me.

1. Larry and Ana are in the attic and he sticks his feet in her shoes and says "I dont wanna hurt my self"

2. Bono and Autumn are in the Kitchen he sticks his eyes in her dress and says "What in the world?!"

3. Adam and DaisyBean are in the basement, he sticks his face in here coat and says "Thats it im not going to do this"

4. Edge and Mona are in the closet he sticks his hands in her pants and says "Why?"

Well now you know what the games about and its nothing supisous so i hope you liked it.

Here we go! Someone taught this to me.

1. Larry and Ana are in the attic and he sticks his feet in her shoes and says "I dont wanna hurt my self"

2. Bono and Autumn are in the Kitchen he sticks his eyes in her dress and says "What in the world?!"

3. Adam and DaisyBean are in the basement, he sticks his face in here coat and says "Thats it im not going to do this"

4. Edge and Mona are in the closet he sticks his hands in her pants and says "Why?"

Well now you know what the games about and its nothing supisous so i hope you liked it.

I hate to admit this but - LMAO! That was pretty funny! I'm with Bono in the kitchen yeehah!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

It's a shame more people didn't play it won't work now that we know the trick
wink.gif
Maybe everyone can play it on their friends at home. Is that one of those games the girls at school play like MASH?

------------------
~Burned by the fire of love~

That was actually very clever!! I liked the one about Mona and Edge! Somehow, in mine Larry ended up farting on MullenGirl.....

------------------
Proud owner & lover *munch munch*(of the now late) Larry cookie

Hey that's cool! I remember when we used to play that in school. LOL! The reason you tell the person to pull out a hair and tie it in knots is because you get comments like, it will hurt, I don't want to do it, it won't fit, it's not long enough, this isn't working, let's try again, etc, which can become very suggestive when a person has their arm in someone's clothes or their hand in your hose or whatever. But it's supposed to be the girl who makes the comment, not the guy, at least that's the way we used to do it. Maybe it's changed some over the years. I think it's the perfect PLEBA game!

[This message has been edited by Desire4Bono (edited 03-17-2002).]

LMAO...

okay, here are my choices...the pleba ladies were picked in random order *disclaimer*
biggrin.gif

Bono
Edge
Larry
Adam

number 2

name 4 Plebans

1.Giant Lemon (Rachel)
2.oliveu2cm (carrie)
3.larry's popangel (april)
4.AM (antje)

name 4 rooms

1.gameroom
2.bedroom
3.bathroom
4.kitchen

1. foot
2. hand
3. nose
4. lips

1. skirt
2. jeans
3. shorts
4. micromini

1. its too short
2. i hate wavy hair
3. ouch!
4. this is not gonna work

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*

lmao!
biggrin.gif

this could get very interesting...

------------------
*~*Phuzzie*~*

*Owner of the BonoDoll*

"No, I will not do the snake dance for you!" ~ Bono after the post-Super Bowl party

WARNING: Insanity is highly contagious!

My U2 Site

"I don't usually come across as a very deep person, but really I am deep. I'm deep when I need to be. When I'm frustrated I'll let all my feelings out, I'll be deep. So let me be deep, but don't get me frustrated." ~ Me, when asked how I could write such a deep response to the meaning of "Beautiful Day"

Edge and Mona are in the closet he sticks his hands in her pants and says "Why?"

WHY NOT?
wink.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

Kick start my rock 'n rollin? heart. ~J.E.W.

"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~Bono

?Naughty pop star? ~Bono Get on the Boos

Here Are your Reults sparkys girl!

1. Larry and April are in the bathroom when he sticks his nose in her shorts and says "Ouch"

2. Edge and Carrie are in the bedroom when he sticks his hand in her jeans and says "I hate wavy hair."

3. Adam and Antje are in the kitchen when he sticks his lips in her micromini and says "This is not gonna work"

4. Bono and Rachel are in the game room when he sticks his foot in her skirt and says "Its to short"

Hope you enjoy theese results.

2. Edge and Carrie are in the bedroom when he sticks his hand in her jeans and says "I hate wavy hair."
[/B]

This one made me spit soda on my keyboard...
Shite.

------------------
Proud owner & lover *munch munch*(of the now late) Larry cookie

Here Are your Reults sparkys girl!

1. Larry and April are in the bathroom when he sticks his nose in her shorts and says "Ouch"

3. Adam and Antje are in the kitchen when he sticks his lips in her micromini and says "This is not gonna work"

4. Bono and Rachel are in the game room when he sticks his foot in her skirt and says "Its to short"

Hope you enjoy theese results.

thanks chelsy, it's not quite what i expected, i think i've just lost some pleba pals!
frown.gif

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*

Edge and Carrie are in the bedroom when he sticks his hand in her jeans and says "I hate wavy hair."
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

4. Bono and Rachel are in the game room when he sticks his foot in her skirt and says "It's too short"

LOL! Now what exactly is too short in this situation? Bono's foot? My skirt? This is a very interesting situation.
biggrin.gif

Bono
Edge
Larry
Adam

number 2

name 4 Plebans

1. Me(Spinny)
2. Can'tseeorbeseen
3. Julyfly
4. HippyActress

name 4 rooms

1. Bedroom
2. Bathroom
3. Kitchen
4. Garage

1. Willy
2. Moobs
3. Neck
4. Tounge

1. Adam Pants
2. Velvet Dress
3. Leather Pants
4. U2 T-shirt

1. I need to grow my hair
2. Ouch!!
3. I can't
4. I dropped it!!!

------------------
***Spinny***
"OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY!" (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

Heres your results spinny
smile.gif

1. Adam and HippyActress are in the Garage when he sticks his tounge in her U2 shirt and said "I dropped it"

2. Edge and Can'tseeorbeseen are in the bathroom when he sticks his moobs in her velvet dress and says "ouch!"

3. Bono and spinny are in the bed room when he sticks his willy in her pants and says "I need to grow my hair"

4. Larry and Julyfly are in the kitchen when he sticks his neck in her leather pants and says "I can't"

Hope u enjoy theese results
biggrin.gif

3. Bono and spinny are in the bed room when he sticks his willy in her pants and says "I need to grow my hair"

Hope u enjoy theese results
biggrin.gif

I loooooove these results. This is enough to make me combust......

Bono's willy.... My pants...... Bono needs to grow his hair back to Joshua Tree days!! *swoon*!!

Thanks Chelsey!!!

------------------
***Spinny***
"OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY!" (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

Back
Top Bottom