From a Whisper To a Scream DVD stills

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Queen Bee said:
whisperdvd_181.jpg

Is this a music video? Which one is it? I know it's not U2....

BTW, to Queen Bee ----> :bow:

>>>TheBrazilianFly:

It's the music video of the song "In a Lifetime".
It's a duet of Bono and Clannad.

i also bought that dvd 2 or 3 weeks ago. i was browsing through dvd's in a record shop in holland when i found this one, it wasn't in the u2 department and i'd never heard of it before but it is worth the 21 euros. BTW: mine is called "out of ireland"
when did this come out?

angelofdublin said:
i also bought that dvd 2 or 3 weeks ago. i was browsing through dvd's in a record shop in holland when i found this one, it wasn't in the u2 department and i'd never heard of it before but it is worth the 21 euros. BTW: mine is called "out of ireland"
when did this come out?

Do you mean this one?

B0000E2W0T.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

If yes, this one came out in 4 november 2003.

Baby_Fly said:
WOHOO!!! Great stills! THANK YOU, THANK YOU! :D

... No Larry, though? :p

As usual, Larry was more of a behind-the-scenes guy... as I mentioned in the thread last week, he provided some kind of assistance with artifacts/materials and was credited at the end of one of the segments.

I honestly don't recall seeing any single shots of Larry, although he is certainly present in the Distant Planet video.

Everyone has already said what I would say to you, QuennBee -thank you, gracias, merci beaucoup, etc! :up: :applaud:

What a GLORIOUS collection of pics chronicling U2's musical history - my personal faves are the ones from "Life on a Distant Planet"!;)

Life will richly reward you, Queen Bee, for your thoughtfulness.:hug: :love:

I'm sorry - "Street Mission" (I think). :wink:

There's SO MANY GREAT PICS - I'm getting confused!:ohmy:

Anyway - :bow: I bow to you, Queen Bee! :hug:

THE GOAL IS SOUL....:bono: :heart: ;)

:sad: Still they are very adorable.

It even seemed to me that Bono had tears in his eyes in some of the interview stills? Did you notice or is this misleading?
I think it's when he talks about the good friday happening, meeting with Hume and co.

greety said:
:sad: Still they are very adorable.

It even seemed to me that Bono had tears in his eyes in some of the interview stills? Did you notice or is this misleading?
I think it's when he talks about the good friday happening, meeting with Hume and co.

I also think so. It really seems like he had tears in his eyes...

And what is this "good friday happening, meeting with Hume and co". I never hear about it before...:sigh:

Back
Top Bottom