Friendship forever within the U2 camp!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Everlastinglove

War Child
Yesterday I've watched the Rattle & Hum DVD and like it happens from time to time, during With or without you, I've began to think about the 4 lads.

It's crazy. They have been through so much. And I mean REAL STUFF. Not like a lot Rockstars (nothing against them - but it's different) who are having drug problems cause they think if you want to be a star you have to take some.... or (kind of) slid into it....! You know, real problems (everyone knows what I am talking about). And it is sooo overwhelming (for me) that they have gone through that stuff together. They helped each other - at any time!
It's real friendship. And if they are fighting - they can handle it (like it's in reallity). I can't imagine Bono without The Edge or Larry or Adam and the other way round. I can't (and won't) imagine what happens if one of them isn't there. It would be as horrible for us as it would be for them.
And after finally, they seem to have a good time (and less problems and things they have to take care of) I really hope that they can enjoy the present (time)!!!

That's stuff I am thinking about.....

Jeez, I hope I am not the only one!

I love our Boys!

They have been through alot. It's been tough alot of the time, but they've hung in there are persevered, and they're still together!

Everlastinglove said:
Jeez, I am the only one! :eyebrow:

No you're not alone in your thinking! :wink: I'm sure their are plenty of Plebans here who would agree with you. My self being one!:D

Time for a group hug...

Vertigogrouphug.jpg

:cute: :hug:

Last edited:
yeah ofcourse I agree too... I just didn't feel like posting cuz I've nothing to add to your post ^^ as in nothing useful! :D

Can I be in the middle too? :wink:
I think one of the reasons that they've stayed together so long is because of their strong friendship. Another band may have called it quits when Adam's problem started in the 90s but no, the boys kept on going and churning out great records, and I love them for it.:hug:

of course you're not the only one. i agree completely. not many bands have lasted this long and are firm friends for over 25 years in the business. :rockon: u2!! We love you!

JCOSTER said:
They are more than friends...they are brothers.

Love to::bono: :larry: :adam: :edge:

They really are!:cute: I adore that. They are all so brilliant yet there egos have never torn them apart. I respect that:up:

Aaaah, thanx a lot! I am not the only one. You know, I have times when I am not listening to U2 24/7 and just thinking of them but then there are times (at the moment I have a HUGE U2 flashback!!! :D - And I like it!) I am thinking of them a lot.
And it's just great having such times and being remind how great they are as a whole. I hate to think about stuff like that - but one woulnd't be successful without the others.... They are U2!
And that makes me ... hmmm, I don't have a word for it.... It's just great that they are together and take care of them...!
Aaaah, jeez, it's hard to talk about stuff like that!

P.S. Wanna be in that group hug,too!!!!

U2 Beginner said:
I've got a lot to learn!:reject:

What?

uh not listening to u2.. ok.. I also have that *sometimes*
not thinking about u2... im-possible!!!
Is it THAT bad? yes it is... I can link everything I do or see, everything my friends say to them! they even made a game of that... saying the weirdest words and making me link them... I won every time :D

That's cool!
Well, I think of them every day,too. And if it's just because I have a poster hanging on the wall and a pic of them framed over my bed! :lol: Sooo I think of them... but not in a way: What are they doing now.... where are they.... stuff like that.

And with the listening: Yeah, I have times where I don't listen to U2. But at the moment it's definetly not the fact! :D

(Gosh, I love to listen to Salome - it's great)
(And exactly now, I listen to Where the streets...)

I love the way that U2 are such great friends and stick together. Imo I believe that's part of why they have been so successful. Of course us great fans help the cause too :wink: Really though they show what friendship is all about!

Back
Top Bottom