Friday, Friday, Friday!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Yes, I am a little excited about the impending weekend. Anyway, since I'm going to be away from my lovely work computer, I thought I'd give this thread a smidge of a headstart. No theme, just post away, and let's try to make this really long because there truly is not a shortage of Edge pics out there, especially with the GONY premier, the new DVD and all the magazine interviews floating around.

One request though, everyone post your one most favorite Edge pic. Thanks!!

To kick it off, newer pics of Edge in the shirt (nice to see he wears things more than once)...

335%3C534323232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3C69%3D6%3A3%3Dxroqdf%3E2323357%3C38368ot1lsi

335%3C534323232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3C69%3D6%3A3%3Dxroqdf%3E2323357%3C38369ot1lsi

dsmith2904 said:
Yes, I am a little excited about the impending weekend. Anyway, since I'm going to be away from my lovely work computer, I thought I'd give this thread a smidge of a headstart. No theme, just post away, and let's try to make this really long because there truly is not a shortage of Edge pics out there, especially with the GONY premier, the new DVD and all the magazine interviews floating around.

To kick it off, newer pics of Edge in the shirt (nice to see he wears things more than once)...

335%3C534323232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3C69%3D6%3A3%3Dxroqdf%3E2323357%3C38368ot1lsi

335%3C534323232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3C69%3D6%3A3%3Dxroqdf%3E2323357%3C38369ot1lsi

He's so grey but he wears it so well :yes:

Nice pics Dsmith, and I agree, I love how the guys will wear things more than once...like did ya notice the t-shirt Edge is wearing in the HTBA vid is the same one he's wearing in the reindeer jacket pic? :cute:

And I won't even bring up how many times he's worn my favorite leather jacket. :eeklaugh: oops, I already did :shifty:

dsmith2904 said:

Edge's goatee looks so grey in that picture but it doesn't look
so grey in this pic from the premiere
335%3C969923232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2327%3D74%3A%3D499%3Dxroqdf%3E232335933%3A566ot1lsi

Could Edge be doing something to his goatee?:confused:

Edge looked great the night of the premiere:tongue:
335%3C973523232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2327%3D74%3A%3D499%3Dxroqdf%3E2323359339688ot1lsi

My favorite picture of Edge:yes: :ohmy:
u2_8.jpg

Last edited:
dsmith2904 said:

i love those pics...edge's shirt's a bit tight...no, that's a good thing though...

i don't think i'm capable of picking a favourite pic...it's like asking me what my favourite u2 song is...so at the moment, it's all about the edge boxing pics...
gony_premierusa14.jpg

yeah!!! i'll fight ya!! he could probably kick my ass...

edited cos i had something to say on the beard issue. although i'm not a huge fan of sitting around discussing who dyes their hair or what, i'm suspicious that the photographer did something to his beard...i mean, it's perfectly possible that he had it dyed, but it's just as possible that the photos were airbrushed so it didn't look gray...his goatee looks GOOD gray, which just seems strange to say, but it does!

Last edited:
MORE PICS FROM THE GONY PREMIERE

Edge's eyes look pretty
gony_screening.jpg

SO ADORABLE!!!
335%3C969923232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2326%3D933%3D72%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E2323359533579ot1lsi
335%3C994%3B23232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2327%3D74%3A%3D499%3Dxroqdf%3E23233595%3A6447ot1lsi
335%3C969923232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2326%3D933%3D72%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E2323359533265ot1lsi
:love: :love: :love:

edited to say that the above pics were made by
LivLuvAndBootlegMusic and also to say
Look at my sig:hyper:

Last edited:
Re: MORE PICS FROM THE GONY PREMIERE

SpanishEyes21 said:
Edge's eyes look pretty

edge's eyes always look pretty

this thread is looking kind of sad in terms of number of posts...off to find some pics...

Four posts!!! I know we can do better than that!

And yes, erised, I have noticed the jacket many, many, many times and I always think of you when I see it :hug:

ed-oct3.jpg

EdgePose.gif

a_edge_guitar.jpg

edowi.gif

EdgeLondon.jpg

ed-pop27.jpg

Okay, for the whole favorite pic thing while I love that War one I always post, it's not my all-time fave. Although I'm not sure which pic it is, I know my favorite would have to be current because Edge is just so unbelievably hot now, completely dusting all past versions of himself.

erised said:

erised, you think that arm is going to be mine? :yes:

Glad to see that as I was crafting my last post, more people noticed how alarmingly small this thread is and decided to take action.

This is the same room the Hands video was filmed (yeah, I notice these things, I was all excited when I saw the swiss cheese walls on the DVD)...
edgestudio.jpg

edgeface.jpg

How great does this version of Stuck look on the DVD? So great to see Edge's green eyes all clear and beautiful on my TV...
siam_edge2.jpg

edge_ele_dark.jpg

2001-09-xx-hotpress-08.gif

Edge_Novello%20Awards.jpg

reminding me of what it's like outside now:
ed-tuf12.jpg

ed-war11.jpg

ed-tuf8.jpg

ok, so there's not THIS much snow, but it fit the theme:
ed-tuf3.jpg

is this that war pic that's not your all time favourite but you really like? i remember someone saying they love this pic...
ed-war13.jpg

Hot Press was right, he really does dress like a kid :cute:.

ed-all6.jpg

ed-all63.jpg

ba-all6.jpg

The wallet chain (like every guy I went to high school had one and there was some kind of unspoken competition over who could have the longest one)...
ba-all23.jpg

ba-all50.jpg

I'll finish up with this one, which is the December calendar pic (happy holidays indeed). Very nice to have such loveliness in my cubicle to gaze upon. Seriously, this right here is the definition of hotness...
ba-all49.jpg

IWasBored said:

is this that war pic that's not your all time favourite but you really like? i remember someone saying they love this pic...
ed-war13.jpg

First, sorry that it's snowing where you are. It's like 65 and partly cloudy where I am. So. Cal Rocks!!!

Second, yeah, that's my Baby Edge pic. So beautiful!!!! :love:

i'm trying really hard not to be repetitive in what i posted last week or before, or what others posted...i'm also trying to bleed sites dry of good pics...

multi-talented edge!!
ed-all59.jpg

i think i really like the colour of his shirt...
ed-all58.jpg

dsmith2904 said:

First, sorry that it's snowing where you are. It's like 65 and partly cloudy where I am. So. Cal Rocks!!!

Second, yeah, that's my Baby Edge pic. So beautiful!!!! :love:

ah, snow's not too bad--at least when i went to class today i could SEE what i was slipping on...last night i was sliding on black ice all over the place...it was fun after a while cos i could run on the snow and then slide onto the ice like you can do on a slippery floor in socks...

and, hot press said edge dresses like a kid? hehehe, i see what they mean...i was thinking about how he was wearing jeans to the GONY premire and the actors and other movie people are in suits and dresses and stuff, and how much more comfy he probably was in a pair of jeans...

back to the pics:
munich_1053.jpg

munich_1077.jpg

munich_1092.jpg

cologne_1_0921.jpg

vienna_1_1251.jpg

vienna_2_1466.jpg

even though he's got amazing eyes, he still looks good with them closed...

yeah nme pics!!!

i haven't commited avatar theft have i? i was still in search for a perfect pic, not that i'm ever gonna find one, but i REALLY like the one i've got now, and was just wondering cos although i go around the internet swiping pics from everyone and their brother's sites, i didn't want to have someone go "hey, that's MY avatar"...

uhh...Hi!

*walks in quietly* :shifty: AAAH!!! *ducks the fifty seven beanies just chucked at her* I'm sorry guys...sorry guys so sorry i'm late...:bow: I've just not been able to get to the computer all day (and when i did get to one...the space bar didn't work and it wouldnt let me get pics) and i had a lousy day (i'll avoid the details, just saying it involved running through a knee deep stream in 23 degree (f) :sigh: ) But anyways, I've come to join the Edge party!! :love::edge: I love all the pics you guys have posted...i wish i was at that GONY premiere, the fist pics are just :combust:. You can beat me up anytime, Edge!

Edge_Japan_ZooTv.jpg

:lol: I see this pic and i still think of you Iwasbored! I think you should make a matching one. :wink:
ab_edge_hat.jpg

Re: uhh...Hi!

rockonedge said:
*walks in quietly* :shifty: AAAH!!! *ducks the fifty seven beanies just chucked at her* I'm sorry guys...sorry guys so sorry i'm late...:bow: I've just not been able to get to the computer all day (and when i did get to one...the space bar didn't work and it wouldnt let me get pics) and i had a lousy day (i'll avoid the details, just saying it involved running through a knee deep stream in 23 degree (f) :sigh: ) But anyways, I've come to join the Edge party!! :love::edge: I love all the pics you guys have posted...i wish i was at that GONY premiere, the fist pics are just :combust:. You can beat me up anytime, Edge!

]

Dont worry about being late, im glad you showed up:yes: :wave:

I have an E! I have an ED! I have an EDGE and thats an Edge!

Thanx Spanisheyes!! I'm glad to be here :hug:.

Edge: :help: Help! I'm being tied up by this girl, and all she tells me is her name is SpanishEyes21!! Help me!
edge-nu.jpg

*faints*
Edge_intense.JPG

Hey! Look what i found! Its our favorite shirt!
timeout_edge.jpg

:cute:
july02a.jpg

Just thot this looked cool...
ed-all13.jpg

ed-boy12.jpg

ed-jt6.jpg

Hey! These last two gave me an idea! Lets play follow the Explorer! (the guitar, that is. not columbus)

Re: uhh...Hi!

rockonedge, i didn't throw MY beanie at you when you walked in...for a few reasons: one, i'm not that evil. two, if i took off my beanie, then...um...i wouldn't be wearing it and that would defeat its purpose...and it would be bad. three, i'm wearing a baseball cap cos i LOST my beanie...it got all sweaty after fencing class on wednesday, so i switched hats, putting on the baseball hat that i would have had to throw if i had thrown a hat, and haven't seen it since...i hope it's around somewhere. our class is doing a tournament tomorrow so if i left it in class hopefully someone will return it...but if not i've got to locate another hat that will fit nicely under my mask...cos the baseball hat doesn't...stupid brim...

rockonedge said:
[B

:lol: I see this pic and i still think of you Iwasbored! I think you should make a matching one. :wink:
ab_edge_hat.jpg
[/B]

cool! i feel asll special and remembered now! a matching what? a matching BEANIE? hehehe...i do NOT wear a hat just cos the edge does...i swear i don't!! my mom doens't beleive me--she denies the fact that (with the exception of a couple years after something refered to by my family as "the guacamole incident") i've been wearing hats (mostly my baseball hat featuring a minor league team that hardly anyone has heard of--i don't actually like baseball)....i didn't know who u2 was when i was 8!! i just had a scary mullet-like haircut that i didn't like to comb and everyone on the bus made fun of me...so i got a hat...and have been wearing it since...

i'm off to find more pics

the explorer needs it's own icon, but edge will work...

after trying to post these for the nth time, and having my computer do a variety of things to thwart each effort, i give you:

the explorer!! oh and edge of course...cos i really want to play "follow the explorer"--it gives me an excuse to go looking for edge pics.

the june 1985 guitar player magazine has a picture of edge and the explorer on the cover...i found a picture of the cover online but it wouldn't load...i'd scan it but i don't have a scanner...

ed-all52.jpg

ed-boy18.jpg

ed-all12.jpg

ed-all20.jpg

ed-all54.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom