Friday, Friday, Friday!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SpanishEyes21 said:

Beautiful:love:

People are still posting, this has got to be the longest Edge thread ever.

:yes: and such a beautiful thread it is

Hey guys!! Since this is still going (YAY!!) I'd like to ask a quick request of someone. My best friend got me this awesome beanie that looks like his striped shirt when he was getting off a plane during elevation. Anyone know where that is? I think he was wearing sunglasses. Thanks! :hug:

Last edited:
that's a cool shirt...i saw some really funny picture and edge was making the funniest face, and i know what you're talking about but i can't find them...arg.

and then there's this one where the whole band is getting off the plane and edge is standing on the stairs (the ones that go from the plane to the ground) with a camera...

i can't find them...arg.

edited cos i think i'm confused...your beanie looks like the shirt??

Last edited:
rockonedge said:
Hey guys!! Since this is still going (YAY!!) I'd like to ask a quick request of someone. My best friend got me this awesome beanie that looks like his striped shirt when he was getting off a plane during elevation. Anyone know where that is? I think he was wearing sunglasses. Thanks! :hug:

Is this the pic your talking about? If so this pic was taken in Vienna
33634%3A6323232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2327%3D74%3A%3D499%3Dxroqdf%3E232333%3A488%3B75ot1lsi

SpanishEyes21 said:

Is this the pic your talking about? If so this pic was taken in Vienna
33634%3A6323232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2327%3D74%3A%3D499%3Dxroqdf%3E232333%3A488%3B75ot1lsi

Thank you Spanish Eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow::bow::bow: You rock!! :hug: That's the exact one!!! My beanie looks just like that shirt, with the blue and grey stripes :D!! My best friend got it for me and she said "The store had some girlier ones, but i thought that this one was more Edge-like." I unwrapped the bag after she handed it to me and i started literally jumping up and down in the hallway because i remembered that shirt!! :hyper: She had no idea...she must have some phychic Edge connection. :happy: Now i've got to go look for some pics in preparation for tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom