Friday!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
edge_yellu2zoomag_achtungraghead.jpg

edge_yellu2zoomag_purpvestsing.jpg

edge_yellu2zoomag_purpvesthead.jpg

edge_rs_87_cover.jpg

edge_rs_87_blue.jpg

erised said:

*THUD* What a sexy pic!!!

:wave: Hi everyone!

Thanks Esther! :hug: We're going to miss you and PLEBA too.

WOW, there are so many great pics in this thread, there will be a lot of right-click saving going on when I get home tonight! I'll try to contribute some too. :yes:

flaming june said:

:lol: Why does Larry look so weird in this pic? Was he handcuffed??? *pervy thoughts*

:lmao:

That has to be THE most unflattering pic of Larry I've ever seen... he looks so short too! *Hobbit thoughts return*

Oh, but this is the Edge thread, so let's get back onto Edge before the Edge girls come after me :lol:

edge_musician_insideguitar.jpg

edge_musician_insideguitar2.jpg

edge_pinklemonade.jpg

musician_edgecovercrop.jpg

Thank you everyone for your warm wishes about the trip, I am so completely excited to be going back to Dublin, even if it is in the winter. I will try to find some way to survive missing Edge day, God willing I could run into the real thing.

erised said:

I love this picture so much!!! Flip flops :drool: And I'm not even going to comment on that last one :p

3367862323232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E8%3A6%3E%3B%3B6%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323%3A457%3A589nu0mrj

This picture is beautiful, would be so awesome blown up, framed and on my wall.

There are already so many great pics up, but the Baby ones stand out the most :love:

3367862323232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2326%3D997%3D%3C%3A7%3Dxroqdf%3E232335%3B356249ot1lsi

Nice pants! Probably should have rethought the white socks, though.
babyEdge.jpg

erised said:

:shifty:
(You can smack me on Tuesday for all the grief I've put you through)

:heart:
edge_q_planecover.jpg

edge_q_planewindow.jpg

See I would but then you post Edge hangin' 10 on an airplane wing and it makes it really hard to hold a grudge. Plus I can always bring up that I've met Bono...twice! :evil:

Re: Re: I deserve a spanking.... where's Larry when you need him?!?

dsmith2904 said:

No, no, no that's fine. I have my Bono pics and memories of Edge to keep me company :p

Truce?

Wait....

the_edge_2.jpg

:laugh:

Doh!

the_edge_1.jpg

:laugh:

:macdevil:
Larry, I'm ready for my spanking now

Truce! :hug: Dsmith :hug:

Back
Top Bottom