Friday...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Don't sue me for starting the Freestylin Friday thread this week...:uhoh:....but I have to this time (and furthermore I am an Edge lover deep inside *mwuahaha*): Puuuuuleazzzzzzze post piccies of Edge's shoes, especially the ones at Elevation! :scream: My bday is soon and my mum wants to give me something I would really enjoy. :evil:

ed-pop16.jpg

ed-ab8.jpg

ed-ab6.jpg

Important: What brand are these sneekers of him? :der:

ed-all12.jpg

ed-all23.jpg

feet? sneakers? well, you've got the blue something-or-others with the white stripes (ugh don't like that band)...i think i readn someone identify them as asics (er, however that's spelled).
(pretending my computer LET me post a picture)

and then there's, from none other than the world of zoo tv (rented the sydney video the other day so i'm a bit ) whish were none other than CONVERSE!! yeah!!

and that is ALL i know.

hey!!! ok, fallingstar, your pics FINALLY loaded (cursed dial up connectin). maybe i know a bit more on the matter of edge's shoes...let's see, third down, they look like converse all stars...allstars? is that what they're called...*running off to find my own sneakers*...heh *embarrased laugh* yes thay are called that, assuming i'm right (i've been right on occasion before)

and the blue with white stripey things in the bottom picture...i'm pretty sure there was some thread somewhere talking about those, and the people discussing concluded something about some vintage pair of asics....or not?

there, THAT is all i know.

scaley shirt pic shoes--new ballance? anyone?

thanx

IWasBored said:
feet? sneakers? well, you've got the blue something-or-others with the white stripes (ugh don't like that band)...i think i readn someone identify them as asics (er, however that's spelled).
(pretending my computer LET me post a picture)

and then there's, from none other than the world of zoo tv (rented the sydney video the other day so i'm a bit ) whish were none other than CONVERSE!! yeah!!

and that is ALL i know.

hey!!! ok, fallingstar, your pics FINALLY loaded (cursed dial up connectin). maybe i know a bit more on the matter of edge's shoes...let's see, third down, they look like converse all stars...allstars? is that what they're called...*running off to find my own sneakers*...heh *embarrased laugh* yes thay are called that, assuming i'm right (i've been right on occasion before)

and the blue with white stripey things in the bottom picture...i'm pretty sure there was some thread somewhere talking about those, and the people discussing concluded something about some vintage pair of asics....or not?

there, THAT is all i know.

scaley shirt pic shoes--new ballance? anyone?
Asics. :hmm:

dsmith2904 said:

Personal fave (flip-flops :love: )
ba-all6.jpg

yeah! flip flops!!

me: "see, edge is COOL! how many rock guitarists have you seen pictures of wearing flip flops? that takes guts..."
my sister: "the edge is gay. i seroiusly hope you don't think he's hot."
me: :mad: *looking around for something to throw at her*

IWasBored said:

me: "see, edge is COOL! how many rock guitarists have you seen pictures of wearing flip flops? that takes guts..."

Actually, I think Edge is the least "gay" of the band; and I'm a Bono-girl.
Thank you.:der:

dsmith, was it you who used to have the quote about edge and pancakes in their sig?

we (my family and i) had pancakes for dinner the other night, cos i had to cook and we didn't have any pasta sauce, or enough eggs for scrambling. and no interesting vegetables for stir fry stuff...and that kind of exhausted the list of stuff i can cook.

*waiting for f:censored:ing aol to load the page so i can try to contribute to the edge thread before i have to dissapear again*

IWasBored said:
dsmith, was it you who used to have the quote about edge and pancakes in their sig?

Yeah, he said, "Hot, dripping with butter and syrup" was the way he liked his pancakes. He also said that pancakes are one of the only things he can actually cook.

dsmith2904 said:
Thanks for starting the thread FallingStar! So what exactly are you hoping for for your birthday, the shoes or the man in them? :macdevil:
I'm hoping on the shoes+the man+his gee-tar <--if you know what I mean :lmao:

Thanx for the pics! I can't believe I start drooling over a pair of shoes right now...

dsmith2904 said:

Yeah, he said, "Hot, dripping with butter and syrup" was the way he liked his pancakes. He also said that pancakes are one of the only things he can actually cook.

good, i was getting worried. tons of avatar changes and sig changes, i was getting used to remembering "so and so is an (blank)--girl, cos she's the one with (blah blah) in her sig" or "so and so said (this) which goes with (that) avatar"...

cold pancakes suck. cos then the butter doesn't melt and i'm convinced they don't absorb syrup properly then...

hehehe, one of the only things he can cook, huh? haha! i totally belong to THAT club...

]Originally posted by *BOOMCHAA!*
Actually, I think Edge is the least "gay" of the band; and I'm a Bono-girl.

number one goal since pretty much forever: learn to ignore EVERYTHING my sister says. i mean, she thinks ja rule is hot!

First "Freestyling Friday" of 2003!!!

:hmm: Shoes, eh?

Well, most of my pics are sans shoes, but I do have a larger pic of the flip flops:
edge_flipflop.jpg

:scratch: And I have this one, some kind of black shoes:
edge_u2zoomag_shoppingbag.jpg

:ohmy: Do I spy some boots?
edge_musician_insideguitar2.jpg

Last post for the weekend

:grumpy: Most of the pics I have uploaded, his feet are cut off, like this:
edge_88cal_colordesert.jpg

:shrug: So I give up! :laugh:

And I'm posting this one just because...
edge_89cal_bwjthat.jpg

... because I don't have a puter at home right now and so I won't be able to post more pics this weekend, or even visit PLEBA :sad: so I'm at least gonna post one of my fav Edge pics... feet or no feet! :lol:

But I promise to make an EXCELLENT come back and have some special surprises when my puter is hooked up again. :yes: :sexywink:

"Actually, I think Edge is the least "gay" of the band; and I'm a Bono-girl.
Thank you."

...ok...so, if by some chance Mr The Edge or any other member of U2 would come out of the closet, does that mean that you wouldn't like them anymore, for their music or...em...whatever???

Don't mean to bug ya, but homophobia bugs me...

IWasBored said:

yeah! flip flops!!

ballykissangel said:
"Actually, I think Edge is the least "gay" of the band; and I'm a Bono-girl.
Thank you."

...ok...so, if by some chance Mr The Edge or any other member of U2 would come out of the closet, does that mean that you wouldn't like them anymore, for their music or...em...whatever???

Don't mean to bug ya, but homophobia bugs me...
what she meant was that he doesn't act like he is or whatever..you know? she isn't saying that it's a bad thing..now on with the edge! :D does anyone have that pic of dallas tying his shoe? the man does everything for him!

Last edited:
Jam Jar said:
does anyone have that pic of dallas tying his shoe? the man does everything for him!

That pic is on Olive's site which is temporarily (I hope) down.

oh, and did anyone see that new pic from showbiz Ireland?

Here 'tis...
edge-newyear1.jpg

Super cutie!!! Kind of weird to see him out without a leather jacket, though. The trench feels very John Cusack in "Say Anything."

*roe steps in with a flourish* I am BACK from skiing!!! Yah! It completely rocked though, i left New Year's Day (dah...duh da da, duh da daaaa, du da da, da da daaaa. That's what the piano solo from NYD sounds like when i'm hyper :hyper: ) and just got back. My U2 moment, i was in the buffet getting lunch, and what CD do i suddenly hear coming from an itty bitty boom box? Nothing but DESIIIIIIIIRE!! (thot of you erised) I was so excited i kind of stopped while getting the food and blocked up the line while singing along, and then i (jokingly. well, mostly) told my friend that i'd just stand in the buffet room and listen to the rest of Rattle and Hum, at least to VDL. But i did go eat. But not without some encouraging. And I was fashionably warm on the slopes in my striped beanie too!!!

On a sadder note, my youth group, on the way home today, visited the crash site from 9/11 out in rural penn. It was the saddest thing, thinking of all those brave people who risked themselves just for the chance that they could prevent more hurt. I couldn't take it, just looking at the empty, snowy field.....needless to say there weren't very many dry eyes around , and it hurt inside, i don't know how to describe it. I just got back in the car and put on Walk on, and hoped those people will be happy, the ones in heaven and the ones left.

Its good to see you iwasbored! Its so sad when any edgers are gone, and spanisheyes too. *looks at message* AH! too much rambling. Some Edge pics are coming right up! :love: :edge:

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Our :cute: golfer...wonder which shoes he's got with THIS ensemble.
ed-ab60.jpg

Edge: See Bono? This is what i make you do if you get me mad. *sings* Don't Mess. Don't mess with the Edge cos the Edge don't mess....
Bono: *runs away quickly*
ed-ab69.jpg

Wooooow. :combust:
ed-ab72.jpg

more later! :)

I can't find any shoes!! Oh well....i SUPPOSE I'll just have to post these.

ed-all21.jpg

Okay now, admit it. How many of you danced around to NYD on the stroke of midnight.
roe: :shifty: *looks around* *raises hand* I did! But...uhhh...that's considered normal, isn't it?
family: :coocoo:
ed-all43.jpg

ed-all32.jpg

*points* Look at those rolled up sleeves! Don't get too excited now... :D
ed-all37.jpg

Last edited:
WOW!

Thank you all!

I didn't find his shoes yet :rant: but I will trytrytry.....hehehe.....mwuahahahaha...............

These pics are great............:combust:

dsmith2904 said:

That pic is on Olive's site which is temporarily (I hope) down.

Here 'tis...
edge-newyear1.jpg

Super cutie!!! Kind of weird to see him out without a leather jacket, though. The trench feels very John Cusack in "Say Anything."

OMG, a new picture of edge. he looks so cute:yes:

hi guys:wave: im still in madrid but i wont be back the 9th like i said before, i will be back home on jan 13th instead. well i miss you guys:sad: and i will try to check back later.

buy ya all:p
esther

Here are a few more shoe pics for ya....when the "Edge" from the U2 tribute band I dance in was designing his costume he wanted me to get him tonnes of Edge shoe and pants pics...and he actually got the shoes! :cute:

3364942723232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2326%3D%3A76%3D4%3B4%3Dxroqdf%3E232336449%3C%3A%3C%3Bot1lsi

3364942723232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D%3A76%3D4%3B4%3Dxroqdf%3E232336449%3C%3B32ot1lsi

3364942723232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2326%3D%3A76%3D4%3B4%3Dxroqdf%3E23233644%3A3653ot1lsi

3364942723232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2326%3D%3A76%3D4%3B4%3Dxroqdf%3E23233644%3A3654ot1lsi

3364942723232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D%3A76%3D4%3B4%3Dxroqdf%3E23233644%3A3655ot1lsi

rockonedge said:

Its good to see you iwasbored! Its so sad when any edgers are gone, and spanisheyes too. *looks at message* AH! too much rambling. Some Edge pics are coming right up! :love: :edge:

good to see you too! the captions on your pictures cracked me up!

spanisheyee, how's madrid? cool...wish i could go somewhere...anywhere...at this point i'd settle for going into town, i need a car...

i'm not actually back from disappearing/hibernating cos since i'm at home, i never know when the next time i'll be allowed online will be...

Back
Top Bottom