Freestylin' Sweetie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'm not her, but i was going to try to help...but the link says it doesn't exist :sad:

The reason that your getting a red X is because I deleted the picture from Boomspeed. You see I signed up for a free Boomspeed account but I can only save like 12 pictures, if I were to upgrade I would have more space to save pictures but you have to pay $6 to upgrade and I know that $6 isn't alot but im on a very very tight buget. So by Thursday I delete all the Edge pics I already posted and save whatever new pics I scan.
Snapfish would have shrunk all my scans:madspit:

If you want you can save whatever pictures you like so you can post them whenever you like:yes:

Here ya go, some rare Edge chest:tongue:

Attachments

• ufedgeandadam.jpg
    ufedgeandadam.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 46
dsmith if you want to save the link here 's the pic on snapfish

3369993523232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2327%3D74%3A%3D499%3Dxroqdf%3E2323375%3C%3B%3B742ot1lsi

SpanishEyes21 said:
dsmith if you want to save the link here 's the pic on snapfish

3369993523232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2327%3D74%3A%3D499%3Dxroqdf%3E2323375%3C%3B%3B742ot1lsi

I was kind of thinking you might have needed to clear out your Web space each week. Thank you much for attaching that pic, though. It rocks!!!

And yes, I think I may have to save this one :shifty: New desktop background perhaps :macdevil:

me after seeing the picture rockonedge last posted----> :combust:

why yes, you were right, it is a :combust: picture. and as an edger, i thouroughly enjoyed it

rockonedge, I used to have that as my wallpaper before I became obsessed with paint and making my own! He's looks so peaceful.

I did :combust: the first time I ever saw that picture.

I think we need an Elevation Edge thread!!!! Or a live Edge thread! I love live Edge!

arw9797 said:
rockonedge, I used to have that as my wallpaper before I became obsessed with paint and making my own! He's looks so peaceful.

I did :combust: the first time I ever saw that picture.

I think we need an Elevation Edge thread!!!! Or a live Edge thread! I love live Edge!

Ask and ye shall receive!! I was thinking about doing a live thread or maybe Edge and guitars or something. How about live Edge/Edge and guitars for this week and ATYCLB/Elevation for the next?

dsmith2904 said:

Ask and ye shall receive!! I was thinking about doing a live thread or maybe Edge and guitars or something. How about live Edge/Edge and guitars for this week and ATYCLB/Elevation for the next?

:bow: thank you!

edge and guitar is far better than any unbuttoned shirt pic, as far as i'm concerned.

:up: :hyper:

IWasBored said:
edge and guitar is far better than any unbuttoned shirt pic, as far as i'm concerned.

:up: :hyper:

:ohmy: that's a tough call IWB. Better. But not far better.

ok you might say that goes against everything I've ever said about how I worship The Edge with a guitar. But I still like to look at his chest too.:wink:

i like the pic too, but i still don't like it better than a great live shot of edge playing guitar.

IWasBored said:
i like the pic too, but i still don't like it better than a great live shot of edge playing guitar.

Okay, okay, how about calling it a draw and having shirtless Edge with guitar pics? There, now everyone can be happy!!

edge740.jpg

edge741.jpg

edge742.jpg

edge743.jpg

Special thanks to mrtheedge.com and its fab Web mistress for providing these wonderful shots!!

dsmith2904 said:

:yes: :yes: :yes:

dsmith I like your quote

Edge dressed in shag me quick bondage gear:tongue: :mac:

Wow!!! I guess everyone liked that pic as much as i did too! :hug:

But i have news! I will be here for this fridays edge day, but alas! Not next week. I'm not saying where i'll be, but i'm bringing a camera! ;)

yeah i love how edge-friday kicks off thursday evening! notice how it seems to be a bit earlier every week? :mac:

gotta love how last week's edge thread is still going and it's already thursday :evil:

dsmith2904 said:

Okay, okay, how about calling it a draw and having shirtless Edge with guitar pics? There, now everyone can be happy!!

edge740.jpg

edge741.jpg

edge742.jpg

edge743.jpg

Special thanks to mrtheedge.com and its fab Web mistress for providing these wonderful shots!!

somehow I totally missed this post. It's by far my favorite of this thread.:tongue:

is it friday yet???

i'm an hour ahead of you and it's not friday here yet...

i find those pictures funny...

Back
Top Bottom