Freestylin' Friday - Wow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
0f101eba.jpg

468905c1.jpg

kellyahern said:

Kelly!!! Where did you find this pic?! :hyper: I've never seen it before and it's from Copenhagen this summer (thought I had every pic taken of the boys in my hometown! :lol: ) - July 31st - taken when the boys left the hotel to go to the stadium to play the concert! :D

I wasn't infront of the hotel that day (think I must have been fighting for my b-stage-front-row-space by the time that pic was taken! :wink: ), but maybe there are more pics from the day before (when I was infront of the hotel and did get to see Bono, Edge... and later also Adam :cute: ) or from the concert!!! :hyper:

Hope you remember where you found it Kelly - thanks in advance! :bow:

Merc said:

Kelly!!! Where did you find this pic?! :hyper: I've never seen it before and it's from Copenhagen this summer (thought I had every pic taken of the boys in my hometown! :lol: ) - July 31st - taken when the boys left the hotel to go to the stadium to play the concert! :D

I wasn't infront of the hotel that day (think I must have been fighting for my b-stage-front-row-space by the time that pic was taken! :wink: ), but maybe there are more pics from the day before (when I was infront of the hotel and did get to see Bono, Edge... and later also Adam :cute: ) or from the concert!!! :hyper:

Hope you remember where you found it Kelly - thanks in advance! :bow:

I actually don't remember :(. It was several pages back on my photobucket account. I'm sorry :reject:. Maybe it was from flickr.

kellyahern said:
I actually don't remember :(. It was several pages back on my photobucket account. I'm sorry :reject:. Maybe it was from flickr.

Don't :reject: - it's ok! :yes:

I searched for the pic at Flickr, but couldn't find it - found a lot of other cool pics from Copenhagen that I hadn't seen before though! :D:up:

If you ever remember where you got it from, please drop me a pm with the address, ok? :)

Back
Top Bottom