Freestylin' Friday - Vertigo Tour Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edgette

ONE love, blood, life
Happy Edge Day everyone! :wave:

I'm still recovering from what was probably the best week of my life. Four U2 shows, meeting Bono, getting dissed by The Edge and finally, being in the elipse last night. Literally right in front of Edge's microphone.

I took a ton of pictures which I'm working on uploading now.

Here's a few for now.

af656ad9.jpg

05d6ab71.jpg

100_0466.jpg

nurse chrissi said:
Edgette _ I'm sure that I saw you last night were you front row in front of Edge's side?

Yes I was. What a great spot. :drool: :faint:

Edge did that Mysterious Ways dance for me, he saw my sign that said "Edge dance for us" :wink:

:hyper: I'm so happy you made it into the ellipse!!! Who was your buddy? I'm jealous but I at least did not get dissed by The Edge in Chicago!!! :sexywink: Great pictures! I would have passed out during the first song if I was that close to him :faint:

Here's a few of my Edge pics from earlier in the week. I still can't believe any of it happened. From 3 U2 concerts in 4 days and being in the presence of Bono and/or Edge all 4 days....I never thought that I would have that kind of a U2 story. I get to do it again in Dublin next month! :dance:

I really thought Bono was going to walk out here and when it was Edge I about died. He's so adorable! It was so unexpected to walk by a hotel and minutes later see him walk out....
3439264723232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2323%3D94%3B%3D626%3D323294%3B5354%3A%3Anu0mrj

3439264723232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2323%3D94%3B%3D66%3A%3D323294%3B5797%3B4nu0mrj

I was trying to get a picture of his shoes but these people got in the way. We had matching shoes all weekend :sexywink:
3439264723232%7Ffp4%3Enu%3D3232%3E85%3A%3E579%3E232385%3A66%3A6%3C7ot1lsi

I actually did get to shake his hand right after this picture. :drool:
3439264723232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2323%3D94%3B%3D673%3D323294%3B582%3C%3B7nu0mrj

Last edited:
Congrats Edgette and arw!! :applaud:

Yeah, What did Edge say to you Edgette? :giggle:

Anyone have a vid of Edge's mysterious ways dance??:drool:

Okay, the dissing story. :lol:

I was waiting for Edge outside the UC on Thurs. not expecting him to stop, but he did. I was only one row back from the rail so I held my Total Guitar magazine from 1997 out for him to sign. He kind of looked at it and looked up to see who was holding it and I got up on my toes and sort of pointed at me and he kind of laughed and walked to the next person. Then my friend Umaar grabbed it to see if he'd sign it and he looked at it again, but still didn't sign it. lol. He must not like that picture.

I actually took video of the MW dance, but it's really shaky because I was dancing along with him. :)

neutral said:
Pretty. Pretty pretty man. Me likey. :drool:

Did he start coming out on the ellipse more as the week went on Edgette? Barely saw him out there Saturday. :(

No, he didn't even circle it fully on Thursday. He went out in front of his keyboards for UTEOTW and then came back in front. The rest of the days he only went around during Zoostation.

Edgette said:
Okay, the dissing story. :lol:

I was waiting for Edge outside the UC on Thurs. not expecting him to stop, but he did. I was only one row back from the rail so I held my Total Guitar magazine from 1997 out for him to sign. He kind of looked at it and looked up to see who was holding it and I got up on my toes and sort of pointed at me and he kind of laughed and walked to the next person. Then my friend Umaar grabbed it to see if he'd sign it and he looked at it again, but still didn't sign it. lol. He must not like that picture.

I actually took video of the MW dance, but it's really shaky because I was dancing along with him. :)

:lol:

Could you post the vid when you have time? Pretty please with a cherry on top? :wink:

Great pics by the way :drool:
My new wallpapers :D

Back
Top Bottom