Freestylin' Friday - The shirt off my back - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 05-19-2006, 10:16 PM   #46
Blue Crack Addict
 
u2granny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Pious Aires, WA
Posts: 15,191
Local Time: 07:00 PM




__________________

__________________
u2granny is offline  
Old 05-19-2006, 10:17 PM   #47
Blue Crack Supplier
 
kellyahern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Posts: 34,698
Local Time: 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797



that picture should be hidden away. The camera was waaaay too close to me when it was taken and my hair looks horrible! But Edge looks good!
No it doesn't

Someday I'll have to send you the one picture of The Edge with a fan (me ) that makes babies cry . It's baaaaaaad .
__________________

__________________
kellyahern is offline  
Old 05-19-2006, 10:18 PM   #48
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
GracelandHarley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Larry Mullen Circle
Posts: 4,983
Local Time: 09:00 PM


__________________
GracelandHarley is offline  
Old 05-19-2006, 10:19 PM   #49
Blue Crack Addict
 
u2granny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Pious Aires, WA
Posts: 15,191
Local Time: 07:00 PM


__________________
u2granny is offline  
Old 05-19-2006, 10:20 PM   #50
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 09:00 PM
wink

Quote:
Originally posted by kellyahern


No it doesn't

Someday I'll have to send you the one picture of The Edge with a fan (me ) that makes babies cry . It's baaaaaaad .

send it now!
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 05-19-2006, 10:29 PM   #51
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
GracelandHarley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Larry Mullen Circle
Posts: 4,983
Local Time: 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797



that picture should be hidden away. The camera was waaaay too close to me when it was taken and my hair looks horrible! But Edge looks good!
Post it!!! I think one's great fortune to have a picture taken with their favorite one (or should I say ONE ) would have to trump a self-perceived bad hair day! And even so, if it
was a bad hair day! We're looking at him, you know!
__________________
GracelandHarley is offline  
Old 05-19-2006, 10:31 PM   #52
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by GracelandHarley


Post it!!! I think one's great fortune to have a picture taken with their favorite one (or should I say ONE ) would have to trump a self-perceived bad hair day! And even so, if it
was a bad hair day! We're looking at him, you know!





ONE
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 05-19-2006, 10:35 PM   #53
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
GracelandHarley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Larry Mullen Circle
Posts: 4,983
Local Time: 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by kellyahern


No it doesn't

Someday I'll have to send you the one picture of The Edge with a fan (me ) that makes babies cry . It's baaaaaaad .
Now this just piques everyone's interest!! You must post! We are all friends (well, almost!) Or email! Or the other alternative!

I must see this picture!

I have to live vicariously through all of you who have met the band, and have pictures!
__________________
GracelandHarley is offline  
Old 05-19-2006, 10:36 PM   #54
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
GracelandHarley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Larry Mullen Circle
Posts: 4,983
Local Time: 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797







ONE

__________________
GracelandHarley is offline  
Old 05-19-2006, 10:38 PM   #55
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 09:00 PM
well for the record, I had just come from a fine Irish pub where I had a few pints....also, I had absolutely no clue in hell I would bump into The Edge wandering out of a hotel or I would have taken time to freshen up
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 05-19-2006, 10:46 PM   #56
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Edgette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: White Sox Country
Posts: 11,696
Local Time: 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
well for the record, I had just come from a fine Irish pub where I had a few pints....also, I had absolutely no clue in hell I would bump into The Edge wandering out of a hotel or I would have taken time to freshen up
When the anniversary of the U2Midwest party just passed this month, that was the first thing I thought of. "If I didn't have to be at the party, I'd have been at the hotel to meet Edge with ARW."

Not that I'm still jealous, or anything.
__________________
Edgette is offline  
Old 05-19-2006, 10:55 PM   #57
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Edgette


When the anniversary of the U2Midwest party just passed this month, that was the first thing I thought of. "If I didn't have to be at the party, I'd have been at the hotel to meet Edge with ARW."

Not that I'm still jealous, or anything.

if you guys wouldn't have done the party I never would have been wandering around the streets of Chicago to begin with! I like the fact that we literally bumped into him wandering out of one of the millions of hotels in Chicago rather than having a stalking moment by waiting for him to show up. Makes for a cool story anyway.......
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 05-19-2006, 10:58 PM   #58
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Edgette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: White Sox Country
Posts: 11,696
Local Time: 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797



if you guys wouldn't have done the party I never would have been wandering around the streets of Chicago to begin with! I like the fact that we literally bumped into him wandering out of one of the millions of hotels in Chicago rather than having a stalking moment by waiting for him to show up. Makes for a cool story anyway.......
Good point.
__________________
Edgette is offline  
Old 05-19-2006, 11:26 PM   #59
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bonocomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: California :)
Posts: 67,019
Local Time: 07:00 PM
Oh My.... so much edgedy goodness in here... i'm getting dizzy...

Thank you for all these lovely pics!

__________________
bonocomet is offline  
Old 05-19-2006, 11:38 PM   #60
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bonocomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: California :)
Posts: 67,019
Local Time: 07:00 PM
__________________

__________________
bonocomet is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com