Freestylin' Friday - Put A Smile On His Face

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well that person that called in was certainly at the right place at the right time :D I wish it was me. I wanna meet Edge, but if Edge AND Morleigh showed up that would be the highlight of my life, man! I'm jelous now... lol jk.

musiccares_edgemorleigh.jpg

eleedgenice.jpg

edge_boston.jpg

It's a tragedy to see this happen. They've worked so hard on this album. I hope they catch the person(s) who commited this horrible act.

I agree 100%. It just makes me sick to think that anyone could do that to the guys in U2. :mad: :tsk: I feel so bad for them...I know that's got to be a blow to them. Hope they catch the person/people responsible & punish then to the fullest extent possible!

On a brighter note...Edge has got the most beautiful smile! :heart: :love:

dsmith2904 said:
Okay, so I was listening to KROQ this morning (LA alt-rock station) and someone called in with what they called a really cool celebrity encounter. This person went on a Margarita Ride in Griffith Park, groups of eight ride horses to the top of a hill, drink margaritas and then come down (don't know who decided to mix drinking and riding horses up and down a hill, but okay). So the group was waiting for the last two people to arrive and it turned out those last two people were Edge and Morleigh!!!! The guy said he was so cool, like your best friend. He said Edge's horse had this habit of riding too close to the edge so they made jokes about that the whole time.

Dude!!! I want to go horseback riding with Edge or something. I don't know when this was, probably fairly recent, so I think there may be a decent chance that Edge could be in Cali now.

girl, you need to find him:hyper:

Back
Top Bottom