Freestylin' Friday - POP Goes the VERTIGO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
100_0600.jpg

longingforBono said:
My vote is for current Edge. Pop Edge kinda scared me. And Pop Bono looked like Fidel Castro- but in a very sexy way, if that is possible!

OMG!! I have been scared to say it, ( do not get me wrong Edge is "the man") but his POP mustache was kinda freaky lookin:reject:

Looking through this thread, a few notes on Edge, things that have slipped my mind during this long summer with the boys in Europe and all:

Fabulous skin
Amazing eyes
Fab arms
Terrific smile
Adorable pixie ears
Awesome hands
Great shoes

dsmith2904 said:

That show was so cute. If anyone has a copy, I have some bootlegs I could trade. Thanks!!!

:reject: pm me your address again and I'll make you a tape tonight.....

I think about it everytime I watch a U2 bootleg that I need to send you something. :reject: :reject: :reject: I know the other two things that you wanted so I'll do it tonight and send it.

:reject:

arw9797 said:

:reject: pm me your address again and I'll make you a tape tonight.....

I think about it everytime I watch a U2 bootleg that I need to send you something. :reject: :reject: :reject: I know the other two things that you wanted so I'll do it tonight and send it.

:reject:

Seriously, no worries. :hug: I just PMd you.

Love your sig, BTW.

Carmelu2fan said:

OMG!! I have been scared to say it, ( do not get me wrong Edge is "the man") but his POP mustache was kinda freaky lookin:reject:

Yes! Edgie is a doll but that POP look- the mustache esp., was NOT his best look. I like him with something covering his head anyway, although in the Unforgettable Fire vid's he was great looking (when he had ALL his hair!) Even if those were the mullet days... talk about:reject: :shh:

dsmith2904 said:
Looking through this thread, a few notes on Edge, things that have slipped my mind during this long summer with the boys in Europe and all:

Fabulous skin
Amazing eyes
Fab arms
Terrific smile
Adorable pixie ears
Awesome hands
Great shoes
How I would love for Larry to see that description....he would have something great to rib Edge about....
Pixie ears LMAO

longingforBono said:

Yes! Edgie is a doll but that POP look- the mustache esp., was NOT his best look. I like him with something covering his head anyway, although in the Unforgettable Fire vid's he was great looking (when he had ALL his hair!) Even if those were the mullet days... talk about:reject: :shh:

Pop Edge with no hat was hot! Well....any Edge is hot...He looks great without anything covering his head. :drool:

marietta said:

How I would love for Larry to see that description....he would have something great to rib Edge about....
Pixie ears LMAO

But he does have Pixie ears, they're small and they kind of point a bit at the top. Adorable.

Yes! Edgie is a doll but that POP look- the mustache esp., was NOT his best look.

I think the PopMart mustache was styling. Edge has that great chin and it was nice not to have it covered up. Plus the way the 'stache framed his mouth was fantastic. I don't think the whole pimp look he had going for him during Pop would have worked so well if he'd had a goatee or been clean shaven.

Lovely...

3449%3B65523232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2329%3D%3B94%3D32%3C%3DXROQDF%3E23235775358%3B4ot1lsi

Hey, does anyone have that REALLY GOOD pic of Edge onstage in the white cowboy suit that Esther usually posts?

Back
Top Bottom