Freestylin' Friday: POP!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Edgette said:

purpleedge.jpg

It looks like we have a few new Edge girls here. Maybe you guys have been posting for a while, but I haven't noticed :shifty:

Every week I go through the Freestyle thread and save any pictures I've never seen before or I just don't have. Lately there haven't been too many. :sad:

:hyper: This week there was a ton, thanks to all of the new people that have started to post in this thread.

:up: Cool!

Last edited:
There haven't been many pics from the Turlington-Burns wedding this weekend. I know that Bono and Ali were there so I'm wondering if Edge and Morleigh were as well? Edge always looks so great at weddings (I do love when guys in suits), it'd be great to have new pics of him all spiffed up.

X00200_9.JPG

3366342%3B23232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2326%3D933%3D72%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23233694263%3B9ot1lsi

6.24.02.jpg

boda_corrs10_g.jpg

05.jpg

:D I finally got snapcrack to work. I just spent most of tonite going through Corbis (I registered, so no more watermarks!) I uploaded close to 75 pictures. :crack: They aren't all of Edge, but most of them are. :yes: Some of them you've seen without the watermarks and some of them I cut the rest of the band out :evil: so they are just single shots of Edge.

I think I'm going to wait til next week to post them. I just thought I'd give you guys something to look forward to. :D

I'm actually still uploading the last batch of pictures or I would post some of them now. :hmm: maybe I will tomorrow.

I love how Edge day can start on Thursday and it is still going until Monday. :yes:

Edge girls :hug:

Arw...:wave: I'll be posting Edge pics probably all the time now. I figured out how, and now you won't be able to get rid of me. Muahaha. hehe, j/k.

~J

Edgette said:
I love how Edge day can start on Thursday and it is still going until Monday. :yes:

Edge girls :hug:

Arw...:wave: I'll be posting Edge pics probably all the time now. I figured out how, and now you won't be able to get rid of me. Muahaha. hehe, j/k.

~J

:evil: well traditionally Edge day starts late Thursday nite and ends on Sunday. It's really Freestylin' weekend :yes: but I promised last nite to post some of the pictures I found....so that's what I did :D

arw9797 said:

:evil: well traditionally Edge day starts late Thursday nite and ends on Sunday. It's really Freestylin' weekend :yes: but I promised last nite to post some of the pictures I found....so that's what I did :D

I don't see the harm in letting Freestylin' Weekend go into Monday. :shifty:

We should make it "Edge Week" the week of his birthday. :yes:

SpanishEyes21 said:
lanois_concert06.jpg
lanois_concert07.jpg

lanois_concert02.jpg
lanois_concert05.jpg
lanois_concert03.jpg

lanois_concert04.jpg

I like Edge's bright Red guitar, I've never seen it before.

hoylw crpar arew those theig ones i ewas suoopppsoeirfed too og tkae a look atr lastweek.,arw??

wow.

SpanishEyes21 said:
Edge looks so HOT!!! dsmith, it must be so frustrating knowing that Edge was in your town and you didn't have a clue.

As soon as the rumors started that someone from U2 was going to be performing with M. Lanois I knew that it would be Edge because I wasn't going to be there and that is just so my luck :madspit:

Anyway, at least there's the great story and amazing pics.

Back
Top Bottom